剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You should've just let me die.
我能体会到你的感受
I can only imagine what you felt.
你根本不能体会
You can never imagine!
失去孩子
Losing a child?
失去丈夫
A husband?
他曾是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
我当时不想活 现在也照样不想活
I didn't want to live then and I don't want to live now.
不 不 停 停 停 停
No! No, stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
停
Stop! Aah!
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
她把胸管拔♥出♥来♥了
She pulled out her chest tube.
推急救车过来
Get the crash cart.
闲人免入
死亡时间 早上5点48
Calling time of death -- 5:48 A.M.
看着我
Look at me.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
斯科特医生看了X光片
Dr. Scott looked at the x-ray, and, uh,
他觉得他可以切除整个肿瘤
he thinks he'll be able to get rid of all of it.
再加上化疗 你会没事的
So with that and chemo, you're gonna be okay.
除了一条废腿 对吧
Except for the messed up leg part, right?
听着 劳伦...
Look, Lauren...
我...我...
I'm...I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不应该叫你来的
I shouldn't have brought you here.
-如果我没有...就不会 -如果你没有
- You know, if I didn't, this wouldn't have... - If you didn't...
我就不会知道我肺里长了颗肿瘤
I'd have a tumor in my lung and I wouldn't know it.
我想我永远不会这么想
Guess I never thought about it like that.
那是因为你一直都很了不起
That's 'cause you've been amazing.
用尽全力鼓励我 让我得到奖学金
Pushing me as hard as you can so I can get the scholarship,
让我的足球水平达到自己的巅峰
and...making me the best soccer player I could be.
我明白你多想得到这个 你知道吗
I-I just know how much you want it, you know?
-你明白吗 -我明白
- Do you? - I do, I do.
我像你这么大的时候
You know, when I was your age,
我特别希望去橄榄球大联盟打球
I wanted more than anything to be in the NFL.
那是我最大的梦想
It was my dream more than anything.
怎么了
Hey, what?
没啥
Nothing. Just...
你就跟我爸一样
You're just like my dad.
-你♥爸♥ -是的
- Your dad? - Yes.
他总是翻来覆去讲一个故事
He tells the same stories over and over again.
那个故事我听了超过一百遍了
Like, I've heard that one at least a hundred times.
那并不是真正的我
But...that's just not me.
什么不是真正的你
What's not you?
我的腿这样了 以后我会怀念很多事
There are a lot of things I'm gonna miss because of my leg,
但不包括足球
but soccer isn't one of them.
我讨厌足球
I hate soccer.
不是吧
No.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
蔑视它
Despise it.
我从六岁起每年踢350天球
I've been playing 350 days out of the year since I was 6.
没有周末 没有娱乐
No weekends, no fun.
就是不停训练
Just... train, train, train
就是为了拿到奖学金进大学读书
so I can get that scholarship and get into college.
但是
But...
我不知道 我想这些都结束了
I don't know. I guess that's all over now.
并没有结束
No, it's not.
劳伦
Look, Lauren...
好吧
Okay. Hey...
你是我见过的最积极
You are the most positive,
最勤奋的人
hard-working person I've ever met.
如果你把这份专注
You're telling me that -- that if you turn that -- that focus,
这份能量转到申请大学上
that -- that energy to your -- to your college applications,
你觉得你拿不到奖学金吗
you don't think -- you don't think you'll get a scholarship?
你绝对想不到我会在推荐信中怎么夸你
I got a recommendation letter in me you wouldn't believe.
不幸的是
And sadly, you...
你的故事就是你最好的申请信
you got your college essay right here.
是的
Yeah. Mm.
他们怎能拒绝一位经历过
Like, how could they turn down a dual threat...
爆♥炸♥和癌症双重灾难的幸存者
bomb and... cancer survivor?
我们听从主的安排
We take what God gives us.
BGM: Bare by Wildes
* Bare *
* Amen. *
但我和你
But me and you...
我们一起渡过这个难关
we're gonna do this together.
好吗
Okay?
* What you're thinking of *
-好吗 -好的
- Okay. - Yeah?
* What you're thinking of *
好的
Okay.
别难过 德鲁 没事的
Don't be sad, Drew. It's okay.
我知道已经给我准备好了计划
I know there's a plan for me.
对 计划好了
Yes, there is.
我已经看过了
And I'm all over it.
你的名字在全国每一份捐献者名单上
You're on every donor list in the country.
我每天都在查阅这些名单
I check 'em every day.
不
No.
我的意思是
What I mean is...
我一直听说在人去世之后
I've always heard that when you die,
会去一个更好的地方
you go to a better place.
我得说 在十几个寄养家庭生活过之后
Gotta say, I've been in and out of a dozen foster homes,
得了囊肿性纤维化
had cystic fibrosis and, uh,
现在又得做肺移植
now I need a lung transplant.
如果我走了
So if I go...
那里应该是个比现在更好的地方吧
it's gotta be to a better place than this, right?
我不会让你离开的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我读了很多关于肺移植的东西了 德鲁
I've read enough about lung transplants, Drew.
不会成功的
They just don't happen.
你给我读会儿书吗
Could you read to me?
我有点累了
I'm feeling a little tired.
好吧 休息
Okay, yeah. No, get some...
好的 可以了
All right, good to go.
内维尔先生手术很顺利
Uh, Mr. Neville did great in surgery.
他应该能在几天内出院
Uh, he's gonna be out in a couple days.
好
Good.
好吧
Yeah. All right.
我知道我们一直没能找时间一起
So I-I know we haven't exactly had time
讨论一下这个显而易见的事实
to talk about the elephant in the room. Um...
我们不要聊内维尔的阴囊了
Oh, let's not talk about Mr. Neville's scrotum.
对 这个也是
Uh, yeah, there's that, too.
听着 保罗
Uh... Look, Paul.
我喜欢你
Um...I like you.
你是个好人
I-I think you're a good guy.
咱俩说不定也挺适合
You might even be good for me.
但我不知道这份感情会变成什么样
But I know where this is going,
也许会毁掉我们的友谊
and it would -- it would ruin our friendship,
甚至以后无法共事 所以
maybe even our working together. So...
没错 对
Yeah, yeah.
其实我本来也准备这么说的
I was actually, uh, gonna say the same thing, you know?
这个决定很正确
It's, uh, it's the right call.
你瞅瞅肯尼 克丽丝塔 乔丹 TC
I mean, uh, Kenny, Krista, Jordan, T.C.
-乔丹和斯科特 -可不是
- Jordan and Scott. - Yeah.
就那意思
I mean, uh...
这样才是最好的 对吧
Yeah, it's for the best, right?
所以 我们回头见吧
So, uh, you know, I'll see you around.
对 回头见
Yeah. I'll see you around.
女王又从瓶里倒出一滴 滴到了雪上
"The Queen let another drop fall from her bottle onto the snow,
马上就出现了一个
"And instantly there appeared a round box
用绿色丝带绑住的圆圆的盒子
"Tied with green silk ribbon which, when opened,
打开一看 原来里面是
"Turned out to contain several pounds
好几斤上好的土耳其软糖
"Of the best Turkish Delight.
每一块都那么绵软清甜
"Each piece was sweet and light to the very center,
爱德蒙从没吃过这么好吃的东西
and Edmund had never tasted anything more delicious."
BGM: Carry You by Selves
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表