剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Here's the blood.
好
Okay.
-准备好了吗 -别紧张
- Ready? - Take it easy.
我们是来帮你的 我叫保罗
We're here to help, okay? I'm Paul.
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
为什么会发生这种事
Why is this happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我要你坚持住 好吗
But I need you to hang in there, all right?
他们朝我开枪
They just shot me.
我不过是在工作
I was working.
他们为什么要开枪打我
Why'd they shoot me?
保罗 我需要找到环状软骨
Paul! I need cricoid!
他的声带太靠前了
His cords are way anterior!
好 好的
Yeah. Okay.
快点 哥们
Come on, buddy.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
我马上回来 我保证
I'll be right back. I promise.
没事的 我们很快就会把你送到医院
It's okay. We're gonna get you to the hospital real soon.
大卫 大卫 你会没事的
David? David, you're gonna be okay.
我就在这儿 不会扔下你不管的
I'm right here. I'm not leaving you.
就是这样 就是这样
There we go. There we go.
事态进展如何
What's the update?
直升机快到了
The chopper's close,
但要控制住骚乱有难度
but we're having trouble containing the rioting.
风把催泪瓦斯都吹散了
Wind's blowing tear gas everywhere.
催泪瓦斯
Tear gas?
那是火上浇油
Just added fuel to the fire.
手不稳吧 队伍里的菜鸟慌了
Itchy fingers. Some rookie in the line panicked.
好了 搞定
Okay, got it.
保罗 谢了
Thanks, Paul.
警方使用催♥泪♥弹♥
可以看到
As you can see...
外面事态恶化了 他们都用上了催泪瓦斯
It's getting bad out there. They're using tear gas.
总比子弹强
Better than bullets.
桑切斯先生
Mr. Sanchez?
好 护士 把桑切斯先生带到创伤四室缝合
Okay, nurse, take Mr. Sanchez to Trauma 4 for suturing.
血肿部位局麻得不错
Nice work on that hematoma block.
谢了 我还从没给掌骨骨折复位过
Thanks. I've never reduced a boxer's fracture before.
陶福 二床的断手已经复位固定好了
Toph, broken hand in Curtain 2 is reduced, splinted,
-可以走了 -谢天谢地
- ready to go. - Thank Goodness.
病人潮水般涌进来 我们床位不够了
Patients are flooding in, and we're running out of beds.
而且我在想
And I'm thinking...
我此刻就站在圣安东尼奥纪念医院外
I'm standing outside San Antonio Memorial,
已得到确切消息 史蒂文·本尼迪克特
where it has just been confirmed that Steven Benedict
医生依然在诊断病情
is still being evaluated by doctors.
-他昏倒... -我靠
- He collapsed... - Son of a...
待会儿这里将变得人山人海
This place is gonna get swarmed.
乔丹还在治疗那个人吗
Is Jordan still working on that guy?
是的
Last I heard.
好棒
Oh, cool.
看 她在我们的急救车位做报道
Look, she's doing the report right in our ambulance bay.
嗯 不 一点都不棒
Yeah, no, not cool.
保安 让他们离开这里
Hey, security, let's get them out of here.
各位
Guys!
你们不能挡着大门 这是医院
You can't block this doorway! This is a hospital!
十九岁男性 因接触催泪瓦斯
19-year-old male, coughing spasms
导致呼吸痉挛 呼吸短促
and shortness of breath from tear gas exposure.
体征稳定
Stats are stable.
你不能把他带进来
No, you can't bring him in here.
莎拉 莎拉 他得先在外面净化
Sara, Sara, he has to be decontaminated outside,
你先过去 一会在那儿见
so go on -- we'll meet you there.
好的 对了 一会还有很多患者
Okay, but FYI, there's a bunch of these heading your way.
好的 德鲁
Okay. Drew --
好的 马上就去
Yeah, yeah. On it. On it.
香农 你搭建过净化帐篷吗
Shannon, you ever set up a decontamination tent?
没有 但估计我马上就会了
No, but I'm guessing I'm about to.
呼吸声音均衡
Equal breath sounds.
胸部抬高对称
Symmetrical chest rise.
很好 他没事
Okay, good. He's secure.
首单位注射马上完成
First unit's almost done.
血压在回升
BP's coming up.
看到没 肖恩
See, Sean?
和你说了 我们会治好你的
I told you -- We're gonna help you out.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
不会的 马上就好
You won't, okay? It's almost over.
直升机马上降落
The chopper's landing around the corner.
一次只能带一个人
We can only fit one at a time.
可是他俩现在都得走
Okay, well, they both got to go now.
让大卫先走 他是警♥察♥
David's going first. He's a cop.
这不是我们的准则好吗
That's not how we do things, okay?
谁的情况最糟谁先走
We go based on who's in the worst condition.
那个人开枪打了大卫 不能让他先走
That guy shot David! He's not going first!
他说了不是他
He said he didn't do anything.
-罪犯都这么说 -行了 别吵了
- They all say that! - All right, stop!
保罗 过来 你来接管
Paul, come here. Take over.
现在是医疗决策
This is a medical decision.
警官现在已经稳定并已插管
The officer is stable now that he's been intubated,
但这个孩子肚子里全是血
but this kid's got a belly full of blood.
-嗯 -斯科特
- Okay. - Scott?
输血后他的血压已经上来了 他可以等
His pressure's up since the transfusion. He can wait.
如果这个警♥察♥胸内的子弹碰到心脏
If one of the bullets in this cop's chest hit his heart,
他随时会心跳骤停
he could code at any second.
必须让他先走
He's gotta go first.
道路十分钟后可以通行
The roads will be cleared in 10 minutes.
让加里克警官上直升机
Get Officer Gallik in the chopper.
让那男孩坐救护车
The kid can follow in the ambulance.
我们必须要做出选择 斯科特
We got to make a decision here, Scott.
你的患者还在输血
Your kid is still transfusing.
在直升机上也可以继续
Which we could do in the chopper!
保罗 我在战场上做过无数决定
Paul, I've had to make the decision a hundred times in combat.
你有吗
Have you?
我知道这很不爽
I know it sucks, okay?
但必须要有个顺序
But somebody's got to go first.
只能让警官先走
It's got to be the officer.
准备
Let's saddle up!
如果这孩子失血而死 就是你的责任
If this kid bleeds out, it's on you.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
准备好了吗 数到三 一 二
Okay, you set? On three. One, two...
他们开枪打了我 我还要留下来
They shot me, and I have to stay?
他们说是你先开枪的
They said you shot at them first.
然后你就相信他们了吗
And you believe them?
我只是在自卫
I was just defending myself.
他们对我开枪
They shot at me.
我不知道他们是警♥察♥
I didn't know they were cops.
这里太乱了
It's crazy out here.
我不知道这事
I-I don't know.
我是医生 我只想治好你
I-I'm a doctor. I just want to fix you.
-肖恩 -那你们应该先带我走
- Sean. - Then you should have taken me first.
这个可以减轻疼痛 帮助睡眠
This is for your pain, and it's gonna help you sleep.
再过十到十五分钟 你就可以走了
We're gonna have you out of here in 10, 15 minutes.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
是啊 对你们来说是这样
Yeah. For you.
快走 快走
Move out! Move out!
立刻把他送走
We got to get him out of here now!
所以说他很健康
So, there's nothing wrong with him?
也不一定 还有几个检测结果没出来
Well, not necessarily. I still have a few tests pending.
谢谢你考虑这么周全
I appreciate you being thorough,
但候诊室全是病患
but we have a waiting room full of patients.
拿到结果后让他赶紧出院
Get his tests. Get him out of here.
血常规结果显示
Hey, look whose bloodwork showed
他非常健康
that there's absolutely nothing wrong with him.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表