剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
read your scan right away, so we can figure this out.
现在我会让瑞瓦拉医生陪着你 好吗
But for now, I'm going to have Dr. Rivera stay with you, okay?
我们挪到这边来
Let's scoot you over.
难以相信你就是瑞瓦拉医生
I can't get over calling you Dr. Rivera.
你看起来和我差不多大
You look like my age.
我难以相信
Well, I can't get over the fact
你我一样大而你已经结婚了
that you're my age and you're married.
这只是顺其自然吧
It just made sense, I guess.
你有意中人了吗
You got anyone special?
你说我看上了谁吗
You mean, someone I've swiped right on?
没有 我现在不考虑结婚
Nah. Marriage is the last thing on my mind.
当你遇见对的人你就不这么想了
Well, that may change when you meet the right person.
我没时间遇见对的人
I don't have time for the right person.
我从一个很小的小镇来
I come from a small town, like a really small town.
大家筹钱让我来医学院上学
They paid for my med school
我背负着他们的期待
and they're sort of depending on me,
我没时间浪费在谈情说爱上
so I don't have time for someone special in my schedule,
等2025年再说吧
until say, 2025.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you're saying.
你认为我喝酒了是吧
You think I'm drunk, right? Huh?
我身体有问题吗
I'm not good enough?
-没人这么说 -大家都这么说
- Nobody's saying that. - Everybody said it!
我在婚礼上都听见了
I heard them at the wedding.
你的检查结果一切正常
Your labs came back clean.
我敢说你没有喝酒
I can tell you didn't drink.
我会告诉他们的
All right, I'll tell them that.
不会有问题的
All right. It'll be fine.
-豪尔赫 -就是你
- Jorge? - You!
-发生了什么 -你没有问题
- Hey, what's going on? - Not true, not true.
-听我说 -离我远点
- No, listen. - Get away from me!
-退后 -冷静
- Get back! - Hey, hey, hey!
好的 没问题
Okay. All right, all right.
-离我远点 -好的
- Get away from me. - Okay.
-离我远点 -所有人退后
- Get away from me! - Everybody, back!
-待在屋里 -发生了什么
- Stay in the rooms! - What happened?
不知道 他突然抓狂了
No idea. He just went crazy.
-离我远点 -请把手术刀放下
- Get away from me! - Please drop the scalpel.
-我们会帮助你的 -把它们赶走
- Let us help you, okay? - Get them away!
-放下手术刀 -不要这样
- Drop the scalpel. - No, no, no. -
跟我们讲讲 发生了什么
Talk to us. What's going on?
你们看见它们了么
You see them? Do you see them?!
-没关系 -让它们离我远点
- It's okay. - Get them off of me!
豪尔赫 我们会的
Jorge, we will.
-我来搞定 -不要
- I got this. - No, no, no!
拿一些约束带来
Get some restraints!
已经给他打了镇静剂
Okay, he's fully sedated.
把他带到创伤三室
Let's get him to Trauma 3.
-他又做了什么 -他又打架了
- What did he do now? - He started another fight?
没有 他没有打架
No, he didn't start a fight, okay?
-他刚刚有点失态 -什么
- He wasn't himself. - What?
你父亲现在很痛苦 你应该去看看他
Your father's hurting right now, okay?
你该去陪陪他 他需要你
You should reach out to him. He needs you.
他需要我
He needs me?
我需要他的时候他可不在我身边
He wasn't there for me when I needed him.
你又是谁
And who are you?
-好了好了 -你在干嘛呢
- Okay. All right. - What the hell are you doing?
我只是在跟她解释他父亲的状况
I was just explaining her father's situation.
不 你只是在为他说话 你别管闲事了
No, you were lobbying for him and you need to back off.
-我感觉不是很好 -乔丹
- I don't feel very well. - Jordan.
-怎么了 克丽丝托 -她又昏迷了
- What's wrong? Kryztal. - She's out again.
她出现室速 我们需要一个急救车
She's in V-tach. We need a crash cart.
我不敢相信你刚刚冲向一个手拿手术刀的人
I can't believe you rushed a guy with a scalpel.
我也不知道 我只是直觉反应
I don't know, man, - I just -- I just reacted.
没错 去年那次事故时
Yeah, I mean, that's what I thought
我也是这样想的
last year at the accident.
可差点毁了我的职业生涯
Almost cost me my career.
可是你看看现在
Yeah, but look at you now.
你快要成为像你老爸那样优秀的外科医生了
Gonna be a bad-ass surgeon just like your pops.
我为你骄傲 兄弟
Hey, I'm -- I'm proud of you, man.
这话是斯科特要你说的还是
Yeah, this part of Scott's request or something?
不是 我真心的
No, no, I'm being serious.
你第一次来这时候 你就像
When you first got here, man, you were like --
你胆小的就像小老鼠一样
you were like a scared little mouse, man.
你满头大汗声音沙哑
You'd sweat, your voice would crack.
这就是你对我的称赞
Yeah, that's your compliment?
这就是我对你的称赞
Yeah, that's my compliment.
-明白了 -我只是说你进步很大
- Got it. - I'm saying how far you've come.
谢谢 呃
Thanks, man. Uh...
这真的对我意义很大 你所说的
That really means a lot. You saying...
拜托 不要那么多愁善感
Come on, don't get all emotional on me now.
不不不 我没有
No, no. I'm -- I'm not.
我只是 我的手部手术 还有康复治疗
I'm just -- with my hand surgery, and the rehab...
当医生是我从五岁以来的梦想
It's all I've dreamed of ever since I was 5.
你知道 我猜 我猜你只是
You know, I guess -- I guess you just don't know
只是不知道
how much you really want something
差点失去你最想要的东西是什么感觉
until you almost lose it, you know?
我明白
Yeah, I do.
没错
Yeah.
我原以为现在应该从全美橄榄球联盟退役了
I figured I'd be finishing up my NFL career by now.
可你看现在
But here I am.
但你喜欢护士这个工作
Yeah, but I mean you love being a nurse.
没错 我喜欢
Yeah, I do. I do.
但它不是我五岁以来的梦想
But it wasn't my dream since I was 5.
拜托
Come on.
拜托 你要帮帮我
Please, you got to help me.
-医生你帮帮我 -你叫我来创伤会诊
- Doc, you got to help me. - You called for a trauma consult?
没错 头部钝挫伤并伴随恶化精神状态
Yeah, blunt head trauma with worsening mental state.
可能脑部出血或者脑震荡
May have sustained a brain bleed or a concussion,
因此我们正在送他去照个CT
so we're going to get him a CT.
-走吧 -我感觉不好
- Let's go. - I don't feel good.
我感觉不好
I don't feel good.
放松好吗 豪尔赫
You just got to relax, Jorge, okay?
-我们现在要去照个CT -不 别碰我
- We're going to do a CT - No! Don't you touch me!
别碰我
Don't you touch me!
交叉配血四个单位 呼叫消化内科 走吧
Type and cross for 4. Page GI. Let's go.
她的心电图完全正常
Her EKG is totally normal.
这不应该 但完全正常
It shouldn't be, but it is.
你需要心脏外科会诊是吗
You needed - a cardiac surgery consult?
没错 斯科特在哪
Yeah. Where's Scott?
他在忙 所以派我来了
He's busy. Sent me.
亚历山大医生
Dr. Alexander?
我们有个看起来完全健康的年轻女患者
Okay. We have a seemingly healthy young female.
她昏倒了两次 室速一次
She fainted twice, went into v-tach,
可她的心电图看起来正常
but now her EKG looks normal.
我同意
I agree.
有其他的症状吗
Any other symptoms?
有的 焦虑 可能之前就有了
Yeah, anxiety. Probably pre-existing.
我这有张单子列了所有她所服用的抗焦虑药
I have a list of anti-anxiety medications that she's on.
好的
Okay.
她的丈夫提起过她有做噩梦的经历
And her husband mentioned she's been having nightmares.
噩梦
Nightmares?
她很难入睡
Trouble sleeping.
你有什么想法了吗
You have an idea?
没错 我有
Yeah, I -- I do.
没错
Yeah.
妈 你明天旅行的东西
So, Ma, you have everything you need
都准备齐了吗
for your trip tomorrow?
这就是你现在想的
Is that all you're thinking about?
摆脱我
Getting rid of me?
不是
No.
不是
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表