剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I think we're turned around.
可恶 大火紧跟在我们后面
Damn it, the fire's right on our tail.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
气温升高 我们跑不过的
Heat rises. We can't outrun it.
过来 拿着这个
Come here, take this.
你现在带头 好吗 医生
You're lead dog now, okay, Doc?
再向南走几英里
Just head south for a couple more miles.
就是基地
You'll find the base.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
生个迎面火
Set a back burn,
烧光你们和大火之间的所有可♥燃♥物♥
use up all the fuel between you and the fire.
太危险了 我们一起走
That's too dangerous. We stay together.
-我是你最后的机会了 好吗 -不
- I'm your only chance now, all right? - No.
我们不可能跑得过大火的
We'll never outrun it.
我必须把我们和大火隔开
I got to put a barrier between us and the fire.
他知道他在干什么 斯科特
He knows what he's doing, Scott.
照顾好我的女孩 好吗
Take care of my girl, okay?
好了 快点 行动起来 快走
All right, come on, get your asses moving, let's go!
走吧
Come on.
就这么办吧
Let's do it.
瑞克看了犯罪记录
Rick looked at sealed records?
他法♥院♥的朋友给他看的
His buddy at the courthouse showed him, okay?
他发现贾斯廷确实知道布丽安娜的存在
And he found out that Justin did know about Brianna.
她母亲怀孕的时候 他因嗑药被监禁
He was in jail for drugs when her mother was pregnant,
她想救他出来
and she tried to get him out,
告诉假释委员会他是她孩子的父亲
told his parole board that he was the father of her child.
所以他确实放弃了亲权
Which means he did give up parental rights.
我们抓到他说谎了
We caught him in a lie.
我们只能把麦克留在山丘上
We had to leave Mac up on that hill.
告诉搜救队赶快派直升飞机去找他
Tell search and rescue to send a chopper up there for him now.
登机后立刻给她注射两克头孢唑啉和静脉补液
Two grams of ancef and IV fluids the second she's on board.
-麦克能挺过来吗 医生 -我不知道
- Is Mac going to make it, Doc? - I don't know.
我们把他留在了危险的地方
We left him in a bad spot.
他为了让我们逃出来而在那放火
He set another burn so we could get out of there.
搜救队已经去找他了
Search and rescue's headed up there now.
他让我们照顾好他的女孩
But he asked us to take care of his girl,
所以我们现在送你去医院 好吗
so let's get you to the hospital, okay?
他的女孩
His girl?
我知道他喜欢我 但他从没约过我
I knew he liked me, but he hadn't asked me out yet.
一切都会好的 蕾内 好吗
It's going to be okay, Rene, okay?
-照顾好她 -谢谢你 乔丹
- Take care of her. - Thank you, Jordan.
克莱门斯医生 这有你的纸条
Dr. Clemmens, I got a note for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
陶福写的
It's from Topher.
麦克得了恶性胶质瘤
Mac has a GBM.
晚期
Stage Four.
我知道
I know.
他告诉我了
He told me.
所以他才跑回去了
It's why he went back out there.
他知道自己无论如何都会死
He knew he wasn't going to make it.
你没告诉蕾内
And you didn't tell Rene?
不该由我告诉她
It's not my truth to tell.
医院见
See you guys back at the hospital.
但我该告诉你这事 听着
But this is. Look, um... Okay.
斯科特 这不是我从医院带来的
Scott, I didn't bring these from the hospital.
这是我在TC储物柜的外套里发现的
I found them in T.C.'s coat in his locker.
安妮用的那个
The one that Annie uses.
这是自动配药机里的耐而可
It's the Norco from the Pyxis.
她和我说她没偷
She told me she didn't steal these.
斯科特 我很抱歉
Scott, I am so sorry.
我本来不想告诉你的 但我怕如果我不说
I wasn't going to tell you, but I was afraid that if I didn't,
她会拖累你
she would drag you down into her rabbit hole.
我知道那对你来说有多糟糕
And I know how bad that could be for you.
由你决定 好吗
But this is your call, okay?
我不会干涉你的
I'm not going to interfere.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 我们该走了
Come on, our ride's leaving.
埃米尔还在麻醉之中
Emir is still coming out of anesthesia,
不过几个小时之后他就会醒的
but he'll be awake in a few hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经放弃希望了
I'd given up hope.
希望是世上最好的良药
Hope is the world's best medicine.
但现在 给我环丙沙星就好
But for now, I'll -- I'll just take the Cipro.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
也许我的确知道她出生了
Maybe I did know about her being born.
也许我改主意了
Maybe I changed my mind.
你已经放弃权利了 撤诉吧
You already waived your rights, so drop the suit.
你赢不了
You can't win.
给我两万美金 我就走
Give me $20,000, I'll walk away.
我就知道这跟布丽安娜没关系
I knew this wasn't about Brianna.
你这是敲诈
That's extortion.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
顺便告诉你 这可以拖很久
By the way, this can drag on a long time.
我本来想邀请你
You know, I was set to offer you visitation,
让你来我们家里
let you into our home,
这样你可以补偿布丽安娜
so you can make amends with Brianna
因为也许有一天她会想要了解你
because maybe one day, she'd want to get to know you.
但你现在可以滚蛋了
But you can shove that up your ass.
你就好这一口 不是吗
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
那我们现在说定了吗
So, do we have a deal?
你没有借口上诉
You have no case.
他们什么也不欠你
They owe you nothing.
你把这姑娘的生活已经搞得够糟了
You have messed up this girl's life enough.
在被逮捕之前从这里滚出去
Just get out of here before we have you arrested.
给你三秒滚出去
You got three seconds.
总得试试 对吧
Had to try, right?
医生都有钱
Rich doctor.
以后再见
See you around.
去接咱家姑娘吧
Let's get our girl.
今天卡特的病情处理得不错
Good work on Carter today.
作为外科医生你已经进步很多了
You've come a long way as a surgeon.
是啊 我跟着斯科特学到了很多
Yeah, well, I've learned a lot from Scott.
胡说
Nonsense.
你很有天赋 保罗
You have a gift, Paul.
我所有的孩子中 你会成为超越我的那一个
Of all my children, you're the one who'll end up better than me.
我希望你能参与所有的外科手术
I'd like your input on all our surgical operations.
整个公♥司♥范围内的
Company-wide.
你是说加入管理层
You mean join management?
研究 会诊 你自己决定
Research, consult, write your own ticket.
加入吗
You in?
好 我...我加入
Yeah, I'm -- I'm in.
终于
Finally.
为了你这句话 我也就只花了五千万
It only cost me $50 million to hear you say that.
等等 你刚刚买♥♥了医院
Wait, did you just buy the hospital?
对不起 诸位
Hey, uh, sorry, everybody,
但我就是你们的新老板
but I'm going to be your new boss.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes! Whoo!
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir!
陶福
Ah, Topher.
我刚听到了消息
I just heard the news.
恭喜 你做到了
Congrats. You did it.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来我要失业了
Looks like I'm going to lose my job now.
因果循环 报应不爽 杰西卡
Karma's a bitch, Jessica.
陶福 能跟你聊两句吗
Topher, can I have a word with you?
当然 老板
Sure, boss.
保罗打电♥话♥讲这笔交易时我很惊讶
I was surprised when Paul called about this offer.
他对家族交易一向很矛盾
He's been ambivalent about the family trade.
我没有 我不会那么看
I don't -- I don't see it that way.
他当外科医生是因为你
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表