剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
在于促成合同而不仅仅是介绍
is more about the deal than the presentation.
对吧
Am I right?
我们怎么做可以拿下这个项目
So what do we need to do to make this deal happen for us?
因为你们这几个月来一直在敷衍我们
Because you guys have been jerking us around for months,
我们的很多心脏病人可没有这么多时间
and that's time that a lot of my heart patients don't have.
我欣赏你的直白
I love the direct approach.
私下说
Okay, uh, off the record...
我希望你们急诊室跟我司签署独家销♥售♥合同
I want your ER to give our company an exclusive contract.
你希望我们给患者
Uh, you want us to only offer
-只开你们公♥司♥的药物 -是的
- your company's drugs to our patients? - Yes.
我们将成为你们的主要供应商
Uh, I'll settle for making us your primary supplier.
利润将用于心脏瓣膜的研究
The profit will pay for the heart valve study.
那你必须说服急诊室中
Okay, well, you'll have to convince
大部分主治医生的签字同意
a majority of our ER attendings to sign on,
先从祁医生开始
and that all starts with Dr. Zia.
我本想等他空闲的时候做介绍
Supposed to give him my pitch when his schedule clears.
虽然他似乎不怎么想改变
He doesn't really seem that motivated to change, though.
我猜我必须要给他点儿刺♥激♥
I guess I'll have to motivate him.
他已经结婚了
Uh, he's married.
他是结婚了
He's -- he's married.
-他真的结婚了 -已婚男
- Actually, he is married. - He's married.
他有个十几岁的女儿和一对三岁的双胞胎
And he's got a teenage daughter and twin 3-year-olds,
最近他妈妈还搬了过来一起住
and his mother just moved in with him.
他疲惫不堪 精疲力竭
The guy is bone-tired and frazzled up to here.
要不要先开个会
Can you say conference?
我喜欢你的想法 医生
I like how you think, Doctor.
好吧
Okay.
这样也行
I can work with that.
疑似吸毒过量
Suspected O.D.
对纳洛酮没反应 脉搏微弱
No response to Narcan. Pulse is weak.
把她推到创伤二室 TC和香农呢
Let's get him into Trauma 2. Where's T.C. And Shannon?
他们和那个从阳台跌落的女孩在一起
With the girl that fell from the balcony.
马上就进来
They're coming in.
-海瑟 准备毒理学检查 -好的
- Heather, send off a tox screen. - Got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
海瑟 陶福在哪
Hey, Heather, where's Topher?
他刚和患者进了创伤二室
He just stepped into Trauma 2 with a patient.
好吧
Yeah.
可以稍等我一下吗
Uh, will you excuse me one minute?
所以你...你工作多久了
So -- so, how long -- how long you been working with...
好吧 没问题
Uh, yeah, a-absolutely.
你先忙
It's all -- all good.
一会跟你说
Talk to you later.
安妮 你还好吗
Annie? You okay?
我很好 我从拉格洛里亚餐厅
Yeah, I'm good. I brought T.C.
带了点炸玉米饼给TC
some tacos from La Gloria.
我一周都没怎么见他
I've barely seen him all week.
我猜他可能需要来点宵夜
I thought, you know, he could probably use the extra fuel.
鉴于他此时不在 你介意我...
Well, since he's not here right now, do you mind if I--
不介意 随便吃 这事就咱俩知道
Yeah, sure. No, take them. It'll be our secret.
不了 我先不吃 谢谢
Nah. I'm good. Thank you.
在康复会之外看到你真好
It's good seeing you outside a meeting.
我也是 你好吗
Yeah, you, too. Are you well?
我很好
Yeah, I'm good. I'm just --
我只想让自己忙起来
You know, I'm trying to keep busy. You know...
你明天还来康复会吗
Are you going to the meeting tomorrow?
你去我就去 你还带炸玉米饼吗
I'm going if you're going. You bringing the tacos?
好啊 我们的面包圈总不够吃
Well, we always run out of doughnuts.
患者来了 从四楼摔下来
Incoming. Patient fell four stories.
我要忙起来了
I gotta run.
骨盆骨折 胫骨开放性骨折
Unstable pelvis, open tibia fracture.
好的 创伤一室 保罗跟我们一起
All right. Trauma 1. Paul, you're with us.
-好的 -安妮
- Got it. - Annie?
你在这里干什么
What are you -- What are you doing here?
我很好 我来给你送点吃的
I'm good. I just brought you a snack.
-一会再聊 先忙 -好的
- Hey, we'll talk later. Go. - Uh, okay.
TC 我去检查那个吸毒过量的
T.C., I'm gonna go check on the O.D.
好的
Right.
对不起小姐 你不能进去
Excuse me, miss, you can't go in there.
跟我来 没关系的
Come with me. It's okay.
好的
All right.
发生了什么
What happened?
刚进屋他就心跳骤停了
He coded when we got him in the room.
已经持续十分钟了
He's been gone for 10 minutes.
已经给他注射了肾上腺素 胺碘酮
He's gotten epi, amiodarone,
也电击了几次
and we've shocked him a few times.
再试一次 离手
Let's go one more time. Clear?
离手
Clear.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我刚才离得太近了 抱歉
I just -- I got too close. Sorry.
停止心肺复苏
Stop CPR.
死亡时间 晚上8点24分
Time of death -- 8:24 P.M.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了 拿一卷消毒纱布来
Okay. Let's get a sterile gauze on that.
呼叫骨科
And somebody page ortho.
爱丽娜 我是卡拉翰医生 你从高处坠落
Alina, I'm Dr. Callahan. You suffered a fall.
我们在为你治疗
We're taking care of you.
-好疼 -我知道
- It hurts. - I know.
我们会帮你止痛
We're going to give you something for the pain.
护士 注射一些吗♥啡♥ 现在血压有点低
Nurse, push some morphine. BP's getting a bit low.
嗯 骨折可能划破了骨盆动脉
Yeah, the fracture probably tore an artery in her pelvis.
你联♥系♥介入放射科了吗
Have you called up the IR?
来不及了
Uh, there's no time for that.
立刻送去手术室
Let's get her up to surgery.
快走
Let's go.
爱丽娜
Alina!
-抱歉 -我们得带她上楼
- I'm sorry. - We need to get her upstairs.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事 这不是你的错
It's okay. It's not your fault.
是我的错 我跳下来了
Yes, it is. I jumped.
我当时想自杀
I tried to kill myself.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不明白 我从没见过她不开心
I don't get it. I never saw her unhappy.
从未想过她会自杀
I never thought she'd try to kill herself.
有时最亲密的人反而不了解
Sometimes it's hard to tell the people closest to you, you know?
你从未真正了解他们经历过什么
You never really know what someone's going through.
但我会知道的 她是我最好的朋友
I would know, though. She's my best friend.
我真的想不明白
It just doesn't make sense.
抱歉 但他们会好好治疗她的
I'm sorry. But they're gonna take good care of her.
她有能联♥系♥到的亲人吗
Is there any family that we can contact?
她来自特拉华州 父母还住在那
Uh, she's from Delaware. Her parents still live there.
她的包在我宿舍 我可以拿过来
I-I have her purse back at the dorm. I can go get it.
太好了
That'll be great.
听着 你去拿包 我去看看她
Look, if you do that, I'll go check up on her.
你回来后 我会和你说她的状况
When you come back, I'll have an update for ya.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Great.
可能已经凉了 抱歉
They're probably cold. Sorry.
现在的我能吃下一匹马
Ugh. At this point, I'd eat a horse.
你真是我的救星
You're a lifesaver. Okay.
你先回家吧 我过几个小时就回去
Look, uh, why don't you head home? And I'll see you in a couple hours.
我得回手术室了
I gotta go back to the OR.
好吧 那一会见
Oh, okay. I'll...see ya later.
-好的 -你没事吧
- All right. - You okay?
嗯 只是有点耳鸣
Yeah, just a little ringing in my ears still.
我是说你的 他 你的病患
I meant your -- him. Your patient.
看到病人去世时 会挺难受的
It can be hard when we lose a patient.
他吸毒过量 我已经尽力了
He OD'd. I did everything I was supposed to do.
我之前见过人死 陶福
I've seen people die before, Topher.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表