剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Georgia, back in a couple minutes.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的 我刚从康复之家接了个女孩过来
Yeah, I, uh, I just brought a girl in from the halfway house.
因天热和海♥洛♥因♥导致脱水
Drying out from, uh, heroin and a heat wave don't mix.
需要我去看看她吗
You want me to take a look at her?
不用了 她只是有点脱水
No, she's just dehydrated.
肯尼正在给她挂水
Kenny's giving her fluids.
我去餐厅拿些吃的就走
I'm gonna grab something from the cafeteria and head out.
回见
I'll see you later.
好的
Okay.
你
What...
你在这干嘛
What -- what are you doing here?
我有一个正在用新激光器的耳鼻喉科医生
I have an ENT who's using a new laser.
我给他上了一节进修课程
I had to give him a refresher course.
我的工作太乏味了
My job is getting old.
我得找些有挑战性的事做
I need to find something more challenging.
你能溜个号♥吗
any chance you can sneak away?
最多五到十分钟
I just need you for 5, 10 minutes tops.
我也想啊 但我这有个病人
Yeah, I wish, but... I got a patient.
好吧 如果你改变主意了
Well, if you change your mind...
我们就可以袒裎相见了
there is nothing between me and these pants.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Nothing.
我相信
I believe that.
医生 我表弟过去几周一直咳嗽
Doc, my cousin's had this cough for the last few weeks.
他已经两次进行抗生素治疗 都没有用
He went on antibiotics twice and they didn't work.
是啊 我在比赛时也听到他咳嗽
Yeah, I heard him coughing at the match.
可能是支气管炎或者哮喘
It could be bronchitis or asthma.
好吧
Okay.
维克托 你的X光片显示你可能有结核
Victor, your X-ray patterns are suggestive of TB.
我们需要对你
We're gonna have to get you
和其他参加巡回赛的人做个检测
and anyone else who was on that tour tested.
-包括你 斗牛士 -你认真的
- That means you, too, Matador. - Are you serious?
我从不开玩笑
I'm always serious.
难道不该把他们两个隔离起来吗
Shouldn't we isolate both of them?
应该 可是隔离在哪
Yeah, but where?
TC已经隔离了一个病人
Okay, T.C. already has a patient in isolation.
如果这群人患了肺结核
And if this is a bunch of people with tuberculosis,
我们就完蛋了
we are screwed.
怎么是举牌女郎而不是摔跤手受重伤
How does a ring girl get messed up instead of a wrestler?
移除一块椎板
Removing a piece of lamina.
糟糕
Oh, damn.
血栓和骨折碎片堵塞 难以介入
Clot and bone fragments are blocking our access.
是啊 把它们都清理出来
Yeah. All right, let's get it all cleaned out.
把这些都清理完时间太久
It's gonna take too long to clear all this out.
这高温下任何延迟都很冒险
Any delay with this heat is too risky.
感染几率太高
Chance of infection's too high.
我们需要另辟蹊径
We need another way in.
我能从口腔介入
I can go through the mouth.
我们可以绕开碎骨头片 将手术时间缩半
We can bypass the debris and cut the OR time in half.
从口腔
Through the mouth?
你之前做过吗
Have you done that before?
我在巴格拉姆协助给一位下士做过这种手术
I assisted in the exact same procedure on a Corporal in Bagram.
当时一个弹片嵌在他第二脊椎
He had a piece of shrapnel lodged on his second vertebrae.
-成功了 -是的
- And It worked? - Yeah.
我不否认 过程很棘手
I'm not gonna lie. It's pretty tricky.
可我们不试 这个女孩就再也不能走路
But if we don't, this girl doesn't walk again.
你们这些军医每天在战场上做的事
Well, you Army docs do stuff on the battlefield every day
我们这里可能永远不会尝试
that we've never tried around here.
动手吧
Let's do it.
你还好吗
You Okay?
记得提醒我再也不要向病患做承诺
Just remind me never to promise a patient anything ever again.
好
Yeah.
很好 你去候诊室检查那场比赛里的所有人
It's great. Okay, I need you to check every person in that waiting room
-找出谁有结核症状 -好的
- who was on that tour who has TB symptoms. - Okay.
我刚看到一些事 你或许该知道
So I saw something you should know about,
不过可能知道后宁愿不知道
but you'll be happy you didn't see it.
TC跟那个新来的医药代表搞在一起了
T.C.'s hooking up with that new drug rep,
脚蹬六百块的高跟鞋 骑着杜卡迪摩托的那个
the one with the $600 stilettos and Ducati.
那很好啊
That's great.
我为他高兴
I'm -- I'm happy for him.
你不该这么八卦
You know, you shouldn't gossip so much.
或许某天就会报应在自己身上
You never know if it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass.
我不是在八卦 这是姐妹情深
I wasn't gossiping. This is all about sisterhood.
我以为你会想知道
I thought you'd wanna know.
那谢谢你了
Well, thank you.
不过还是不要外传了知道吗
But, uh, let's keep it between the two of us, okay?
你有病人了
And you have a patient.
82岁女性 中暑衰竭 昏厥
82-year-old female with heat exhaustion and syncope --
这里是怎么回事
Whoa. What's going on in here?
但丁的九重地狱
Dante's nine circles of hell.
你们居然还能收治病患吗
Should you guys still be taking patients?
由陶福决定
Topher's call.
我以为你今晚不上班
I thought you had the night off.
本来是 可观众非得掺和到摔跤中
I did until the audience decided to join in on the fighting
一个疯狂粉丝差点踢到我头
and a crazy fan tried to kick me in the head.
我很高兴你没被踢到
Well, I'm glad you weren't kicked in the head.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
给你这个 你可能需要
Here, you might need this.
你真贴心
Oh. That's...sweet.
好了 好了 我
Okay, okay. All right, I...
我还在工作 得走了
I'm at work. Gotta go.
你觉得TC知道这俩人的事吗
Think T.C. Knows about those two?
我都不知道 估计他也不知道
I-I didn't know, so I-I doubt he has any idea.
不知道他能不能接受
Not sure how he's gonna take it.
他是个大男孩了 能承受的
Oh, he's a big boy. He can handle it.
是啊
Yeah.
反正我什么都没看到
Well, I didn't see nothing.
我也没
I didn't --
-我没看到 -不 老兄
- I didn't see... - No, man.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 就是 臀部抽筋了
Yeah, I just got a cramp in my -- my glute.
提到肌肉
What, uh -- so speaking of muscles,
你的自行车训练怎样了
how's -- how's your bike training been going?
我昨天在健身脚踏车上练了四十分钟
I did 40 minutes on the stationary bike yesterday.
明天 我带你出去实地训练
Hey, tomorrow, I'm taking you outside on the terrain.
好吗 记得喝水
All right? Stay hydrated.
谢谢
Thank you.
老天
Oh, man.
-陶福 -你好 萨姆
- Hey, uh, Topher. - Hello, Sam.
我们是不是该把患者转移到另一家医院
Should we be rerouting patients to another hospital?
我联♥系♥了圣卢克医院 那里也是一样拥挤
Uh...I called St. Luke's. They're just as slim.
你和你的人能多搬点冰块过来吗
Could you and a couple of your guys bring as much ice
越多越好
as you can get your hands on?
你那里若有多余的电扇 也带过来
If you have any extra fans at the station, bring those, too.
-好的 没问题 -谢了
- Yeah, sure. - Thanks.
我有你的患者 你要的化验结果
I, uh, I have your patie-- I-I have your labs.
你现在成化验员了
You're a lab tech now?
难怪你掌控不来急诊室
No wonder you couldn't hack the ER.
我过来是检查
I was -- I was coming to check on...
你到底还想不想要你患者的结核检查结果
You know what? Do you want your patient's TB results or not?
因为
'Cause...
结果正常
they're negative.
所以我没事了对吧
So I'm good, right?
仍然需要观察以防是假阴性
We'll still send this off in case it was a false negative.
还有事吗 还是你想拿把椅子坐着
Anything else? Maybe you'd like to pull up a chair,
玩玩手♥机♥上的「农场英雄」
play some "Farm Heroes" on your phone?
什么
What --what...
是我的响吗
Was that me?
好吧 帮帮他
Okay. Help him!
乔丹
Jordan!
我需要超声机
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表