剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
天啊 她妈妈得疯掉
Oh, my God. Her mom is gonna freak.
我们现在得把她送去急诊室 快
We gotta get her back to the ER now. Come on.
快把背板拿过来
Hurry up with that backboard!
快 走
Come on, let's go.
让开 退后
Step aside, step aside.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three...
你的腹腔内好像脓肿
So it looks like there is an abscess in your abdomen,
所以你才会发烧
and that's what's causing the fever,
我们会把你转去介入放射科
so we're gonna get you down to IR,
他们会帮你把脓放出来
and they can have it drained for you.
还要手术吗
More procedures?
我能这么回家吗
Can't I just go home?
抱歉 得先把脓肿解决掉
Sorry. Not without taking care of this,
否则感染会加重的
or the infection could get worse.
我不想进手术室 盯着那些戴口罩的人
I just can't be in the OR again, staring up at people in masks.
好 听我说
Okay. Uh, tell you what.
那我就在急诊室用超声仪帮你放脓
I will drain it myself here in the ER using an ultrasound.
-这样更快些 -谢谢
- That'll be quicker anyway. - Thank you.
我想等身体好一些就去墨西哥
I just want to feel good enough to get down to Mexico.
是吗 墨西哥有什么
Yeah? What's in Mexico?
我在太平洋沿岸的小镇上租了一套房♥子
I rented a house on the Pacific Ocean,
那个海滨小镇名叫芝华塔尼欧
this little town on the beach named Zihuatanejo.
-是电影... -《肖申克的救赎》
- It's from the movie -- - "The Shawshank Redemption."
-肖申克的影迷 -对 我很喜欢这电影
- A fellow "Shawshanker." - Yeah, I love that movie.
他越狱后 约好了在那个小镇汇合
That's the town they meet up after he escapes from prison.
严禁剧透
Hey. Spoiler alert.
哥们 那电影是二十年前的
Okay, dude, that movie is 20 years old.
如果你还没看 那肯定永远不会看
If you haven't seen it yet, I doubt you ever will.
但你应该看看 最佳电影之一
But you should. It's one of the best.
比《速度与激♥情♥7》还好看
Better than "Fast & Furious 7"?
绝对
Yes.
「肖申克」给了我灵感
"Shawshank" is kind of my inspiration.
就像电影中的台词
Like they say in the movie,
「汲汲于生 汲汲而死」
"Better get busy living or get busy dying,"
我已打算这么生活
and that's what I'm ready to do.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我受够了化疗和手术
I'm done with chemo, done with surgeries.
我有「不抢救」预嘱 我想明白了
I have a DNR. I've made my peace.
现在该「汲汲而死」
It's time to get busy dying.
我不知道 你说吧
I don't know. You tell me.
我先问的 我先问你的
I asked you -- I asked you first.
没问题 我今晚晚点肯定过来
Oh, yeah. I can absolutely come over later tonight.
我的天啊 你好坏坏
Oh, my God. You're so bad.
你为什么那么坏 我的个乖乖
Why are you so bad? Oh, my God.
可能十点左右过去
Uh, maybe around 10:00?
我和德鲁还有点事要办
Drew and I have this little errand we gotta run.
好 好 晚点见
Okay. All right, I'll see you later.
跟谁打电♥话♥呢 说话声音这么撩人
Who was that, Barry White?
拜托 兄弟 我这人不喜欢秀恩爱
Come on, man. You know I don't kiss and tell.
-啥时候的事 -就是那个...
- Since when? - Dude, you know...
这或许说明我认识她 是谁
probably means I know her. Who was it?
我没说你认识她
I didn't say you knew her.
那就是我不认识 你是这意思吗
So I don't know her? Is that what you're saying?
我觉得你转错弯了 这是往哪去
Hey, I think you took a wrong turn, man. Where are we?
我们得先去其他地方
We just gotta take a little detour first.
我得把茜德的女儿送去柔道比赛现场
I gotta drop off Syd's daughter at her jiu-jitsu tournament.
兄弟 别 我们约好了半小时后
Dude, no. No, we gotta meet the Craigslist guy
跟克雷格列表网上卖♥♥健身器材的人见面
for the gym equipment in a half-hour
不然他就卖♥♥给别人了
or he's gonna sell it to somebody else.
只用二十分钟而已
I-it's gonna take 20 minutes.
我也没办法
There's nothing I can do about it.
茜德大概一小时前给我发了紧急短♥信♥
Syd sent me an emergency text about an hour ago,
让我去接她
saying I had to take her.
显然她祖母不会开车
I mean, apparently, the grandmother doesn't drive,
我是说 你想听我接着说吗
so, I mean...you wanna hear the rest of the story?
我一开始就没想听
I didn't want to hear the beginning, man!
我只想拿到健身器材 仅此而已
I just wanna pick up the gym equipment. That's it.
我只想这样
That's all I wanna do.
兄弟 你刚和谁打电♥话♥
Bro, who were you talking to?
你现在让我很生气
I'm so mad at you right now.
也不是很糟糕 对吧
That wasn't so bad, was it?
今晚有家制药公♥司♥要过来
So there's this pharma company here tonight,
他们要做实验性药物试验
and, uh, they're doing experimental drug trials.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
你都没听我说完
You didn't even hear me out.
不需要 我最不想要的就是
I don't need to. The last thing I want
用副作用不明的药物治疗
is another regimen of drugs with unknown side effects.
拜托 汉娜
Come on, Hannah.
你现在依然能谈笑风声 生龙活虎
You're still laughing and full of life.
为什么要放弃呢
Then why are you giving up?
我没有放弃
I'm not giving up.
我只是认命了
I have accepted my fate.
命运不可知 谁都一样
You don't know your fate. No one does.
我有个大学朋友
I had this college friend of mine,
她拒绝认命
and she refused to accept her fate.
她奋力反抗
She fought it.
最后她又多活了三年
Then she ended up living for another three years.
我是说活得很精彩
I mean, she really lived.
她看到侄女出生 陪她过了两个生日
Yeah, she saw her niece born, spent two birthdays with her.
她还和朋友家人出游
She traveled with friends and family,
去了中国的长城
uh, went to the Great Wall of China.
这真是一个美好的故事
And that's a really nice story,
但我也要讲一个故事
but I have a story, too.
我目睹了母亲♥日♥渐消瘦最后死于乳腺癌
I watched my mother wither away and die from breast cancer,
我为她争取尝试了所有的方法
and I fought for her to try everything.
最后她忍♥受一次又一次的治疗
In the end, she suffered through treatment after treatment,
延长了什么
to prolong what?
痛苦和折磨
Pain and suffering.
我们已经在过去几年取得了很多进步
Well, we've made a lot of advances in the past few years,
也有一些有前景的药物
and there are some promising drugs,
也许还有一些你所不知道的疗法
and maybe there's something that you don't know about.
汉娜
Hey, Hannah, there...
总有人为你奋斗
there's gotta be someone to fight for you.
我是独生女
I'm an only child.
我的生命中再无他人
There isn't anyone in my life.
花季年华在学校学习
I spent my 20s going to school
而立之年照顾母亲
and my 30s taking care of my mother,
所以没什么时间约会
so there wasn't a lot of time for dating.
现在 作为一个癌症患者
And now, well, a Tinder profile of cancer,
每天都很疲倦 有时呕吐
tired all the time, some vomiting,
没有人会看上我的
ain't gonna get me "Swiped."
正如我所说 我已经心如止水
So like I said, I've made my peace.
我活够了
I'm ready to go.
好吧
Okay.
我先去看一下化验结果
I am gonna go and check your labs.
你要坚持住 好吗
So...you hang in there, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
真是迅速
Well, that was fast.
-真让人印象深刻 -谢谢夸奖
- Color me impressed. - Thank you.
你一直在外面等吗
Been waiting out here the whole time?
祁医生很忙
Dr. Zia got busy,
需要安静的工作环境 所以
needed a quiet place to work, so...
你好 我是杰西卡
Hi. I'm Jessica.
你好 我是保罗·卡明斯
Uh, yeah, hi. Uh, Paul Cummings.
她是普雷斯勒制药的 早了一天来
She's from Pressler. A day early.
我们每一年会进行
Yes. So our surgical program performs
超过50例左房♥室瓣外科手术
over 50 mitral valve surgical procedures per year,
-这超过了 -保罗 可以了
- which is above or on par-- - Paul, Paul, it's okay.
计划有变 不用介绍了
We're not doing that now.
我明白杰西卡此行的目的
Okay. I get the idea that Jessica here
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表