剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
* When you get lost in you *
* When you get lost in you *
* When you feel all the weight in your complications *
* When you get lost in you *
* I will wait till dawn *
* Just tell me that you'll be here in my arms *
* I'll carry you *
斯科特 保罗 可以跟大家聊一下吗
Hey, Scott, Paul, can I have a second, everybody?
我想说
Uh, I just...
我想说 我从未如此骄傲
I-I just -- I just want to say that I have never been so proud.
我们冲在前线
We are on the front lines.
这是我们的职责
This is our job,
但有时候 我们为了帮助别人
but sometimes we put ourselves
却能不顾自己的安危
in harm's way to help others.
我们做出了改变
We make a difference.
重点不在于被打倒
So it's not about getting knocked down.
而是重振士气
It's about getting back up,
而我们一定可以做到 因为有你们
but we will get back up because of you.
祁医生
Dr. Zia.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
不过就是炸♥弹♥ 炭疽
You know, bomb, anthrax,
以前的病人想杀我们
former patient trying to kill us.
-我怎么会有事呢 -对
- Why wouldn't I be? - Yeah.
需要什么 我随时都在
If you need anything, I'll be here.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰西
Hey, Jess.
全部搞定
Everything's clear.
等等 你逗我的吧
Wait, you -- you're kidding me.
谢谢 谢谢你告诉我
Thanks -- thanks for letting me know.
各位 是工会 我们工资涨了
Hey, guys. It was the union. We got our raise.
-罢♥工♥结束 -太好了
- The strike's over. - Oh. Yes!
否极泰来 对不对
It's about time we got some good news, right?
难说
That's debatable.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
听白班的主任说
That was just the -- the head of day shift.
之所以护士们和管理层谈判
The reason that the nurses' negotiations
谈了那么久
took so long with management?
是因为医院 要被卖♥♥给保险公♥司♥
The hospital is -- is being sold to an insurance company.
什么
What?
而且那个公♥司♥ 要把急诊部卖♥♥掉
And -- and the company wants to sell off the E.R.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表