剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
所以我带了援兵 两个换你一个
That's why I brought backup -- takes two to replace you.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
好多了
I've been better.
蕾内 我是亚历山大医生
Rene. I'm Dr. Alexander.
这是克莱门斯医生
This is Dr. Clemmens.
很抱歉 我们挪动一下你的腿
Sorry, but we're gonna have to move your leg.
-没问题 -准备好了告诉我
- All right. - You tell me when you're ready.
-准备好了 -好了吗
- Yeah, I'm good. - You good?
好了好了 已经好了
There you go. You got it.
能记得发生了什么吗
Can you tell me how this happened?
不知哪来的倒霉石头砸到了我
Stupid rocks came out from under me.
我像个不倒翁一样来回翻滚
I went tumbling like Humpty Dumpty
然后 然后我就不能走路了
and I -- I can't walk on my leg.
疼的厉害吗
How's the pain?
像针♥刺♥一样 我能忍♥受
Feels like pins and needles, but I-I can take it.
足背动脉无搏动
No distal pulse.
肌间隔肿胀明显
And her compartments feel tense.
什么意思
What does that mean?
骨折引起的肿胀阻断了血流
The swelling from the fracture is cutting off blood flow.
-你们能治好吗 -这里不行
- Can you fix it? - Not here.
我们得把她送到分诊区去做手术
We need to get her back down to triage so we can do surgery.
我们把她抬起来 离开这里
Let's get her up and get her the hell out of here.
这是造口袋
It's called a colostomy bag.
很遗憾 这是创伤的后遗症
I'm sorry. It was part of the injury.
你后半辈子都得
You'll have to go to the bathroom in it
用它来排便了
for the rest of your life.
真可恶
That sucks.
不过 几小时前
But, hey, a few hours ago,
我面临的还是失去工作甚至死亡
it was quitting the department or even dying,
所以 用袋子大便我还是能接受的
so...I'll take poop in a bag any day.
-你真是个勇敢坚强的姑娘 -你也是
- You are one cool, tough chick. - So are you.
再次感谢你
Thanks again for everything.
记住 我爱你
Just remember, I love you.
行了
All right.
德鲁 这是布丽安娜的父亲
Drew, this is Brianna's father.
你好 我叫贾斯廷 很高兴认识你
Hi. Justin. Nice to meet you.
阿利斯特医生
Dr. Alister.
过去几个月一直是我在照顾布丽安娜
I've been taking care of Brianna for the past couple months.
在这里 在她身边
Here. By her side.
你呢 你去哪了
You? Where have you been?
-德鲁 -听着 我
- Drew. - Look, I'm --
我不是那种抛弃孩子的混账父亲
I'm not some deadbeat dad who ran out on her.
我从来都不知道我有个女儿
I never knew I had a daughter.
她妈妈从来没有联♥系♥过我
Her mother never contacted me.
我几个月前刚知道布丽安娜
I-I just found out about Brianna a few months ago,
我赶紧就过来了
and I'm here now.
所以你来这更多的还是因为好奇
So you're doing this more out of curiosity than --
不是 我是她父亲 我希望和她一起生活
No. I'm her father, and I want her in my life.
这太荒唐了
This is crazy.
我们都不知道他是否真的是她父亲
We don't know if he's really her father.
-别这样 -我可以做DNA测试
- Relax. - I'll take a DNA test.
干什么都可以
Whatever it takes.
我只想看看我女儿
I just want to meet my daughter.
拜托了
Please.
当然了
Of course.
这边走
Right this way.
如果你敢伤她一根头发...
If you hurt her even a little bit...
听说你的救星没成功
So I heard your White Knight didn't come through, huh?
没有
No, it did not.
那不是你的杀手锏吧
Uh, maybe that wasn't your best play?
保罗 我现在没心情
Paul, I'm really not in the mood
听你在这放马后炮 知道吗
for Monday morning quarterbacking, okay?
你站着说话不腰疼
It's easy to sit here and judge,
你和斯科特是没事了
seeing how you and Scott are gonna be fine.
抱歉 我只是来告诉你
Sorry. I-I came out here to tell you,
一周之前 这件事开始的时候
I spoke to my dad about a week ago,
我就跟我爸爸谈过了
when all this started happening.
我家参与了一个收♥购♥医院的大基金
My family is part of a huge fund that buys hospitals.
什么 你怎么不早说
What? How come you didn't say anything before?
我不希望让你们希望落空
I didn't want to get yours or anyone else's hopes up.
这个集团很大
But it's a big group.
他们买♥♥了丹佛的圣约翰医院
They bought St. John's in -- in Denver.
还有凤♥凰♥城和芝加哥的另一家
And another in Phoenix and Chicago.
我爸已经上飞机了 一个小时应该就能到
And my dad is on a plane. He'll be here in about an hour.
-你说真的吗 -真的
- Are you serious?! - Yeah.
但你还是得跟他推销
But you will have to sell him on it.
让他了解为什么要保住这个地方
You know, make him see why we need to keep this place open.
我都不知道说什么了 保罗
I don't know what to say, Paul!
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank -- Thank you!
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
茜德
Hey. Syd, hey.
你不应该在外面
You shouldn't be out here.
这些人需要帮助
These people need help.
现在我还能处理
I can handle it for now.
是我们的补给
It's our -- It's our supplies.
时机刚好
Perfect timing.
听着 你能不能去休息躺下
Look, now you will please go in and lie down?
-拜托了 我可以 -我没事
- Please? I got this. - I'm -- I'm fine. I'm fine.
不不不 茜德
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Syd!
不妙
That's not good.
医生 那是我们的药吗
Hey, Doctor, is this our medicine?
-对 -我们现在还怎么拿
- Yeah. - How will we get it now?!
他们不让我们过边界
They won't let us cross the border!
我来解决 交给我
I'll take care of it. I'll take care of it.
我是救援人员
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. I'm an aid worker.
我需要过去 把我们的补给拿过来
I need to get across. I need to get our resupply.
-退后 -你必须给我开门
- Get back. - You have to open the gate for me.
-退后 -我们的补给在那边
- Get back! - Our supplies are over there.
快退
Now!
我们必须拿到补给 知道吗
We have to get our supplies, okay?!
后退 全部后退
Get back, all of you!
我是救援人员
I'm an aid worker.
再不后退 就要开枪了
My new warning is get back or we will shoot.
好的 好的
Okay! Okay!
好的 好了 我们必须到里面去
Okay, okay. We got to go inside.
快 快来
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
挺住 蕾内 你还好吗
Hang in there, Rene. You doing good?
和陈年佳酿配肋眼牛排一样好
Good as a 30-year Scotch and a rib eye.
等我们出去以后 我知道个地方
Once we're out of this, I got just the place.
该死 风向变了
Damn it, the wind shifted.
-怎么了 -前面的路封死了
- What's going on? - The trail's cut off up ahead.
我们原路返回
Well, we'll just double back.
我们身后全是火
Nothing behind us but more fire.
东西两边都封死了
We're blocked in on east and west.
该怎么办 麦克
Well, what's the plan, Mac?
布置好防火屏 等着
Deploy the fire shelters and wait.
等什么
Wait for what?
等火烧过去
For it to pass over us.
麦克说得对 我们必须这么做
Mac's right. We've got to do it.
听着 这是唯一的出路 没有时间了
Look, it's our only choice, all right? We're out of time.
-动起来 -好
- Let's go. - Okay.
把帐篷盖在地上
Get the tent sealed to the ground.
脸朝下趴着 空气会凉一点
Get your face down there. The air is cooler.
好
Okay.
我会罩着你的 蕾内
I got you, Rene.
我知道你会的
I know you do.
好了 快点 快
All right, come on! Come on, let's go!
动作快 赶快
Come on. Hurry up! Move it!
不剩几秒了
We only got a few seconds!
趴低 我没发话 不许抬头
Stay low. Don't come out until I tell you.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表