剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
像这样的肿瘤很少是恶性的
Tumors like these are rarely malignant.
不过你需要开刀把它切除
However, you will need to have it removed,
所以我们会在下周给你安排手术
so we'll schedule a surgery for next week.
做完手术就好了
After that, you should be fine.
那太遗憾了
Well, that's too bad.
大多数人认为没有得癌症是个好消息
Most people take not having cancer as good news.
是啊 大多数人不会即将在
Yeah, well, most people aren't about to
监狱里度过余生
spend the rest of their life in prison.
我知道
I know, I know.
你大概认为这是我罪有应得
You probably think I deserve it.
我并不打算这么说
I wasn't gonna say that.
在这一切发生之后
You know, you're the first person I met
你是我见到的第一个没有问我是不是有罪
since this whole thing happened that hasn't asked me if I was guilty
或者说我就是有罪的人
or told me that I was.
那与我无关
That's not my business.
而且我猜如果有可能你不会那么做
And I'm guessing, if you could, you would take it all back.
是说开枪吗 我不后悔
The shooting? No.
因为我知道不那么做我就会死
Because then I know I'd be dead.
我没做错什么
I did nothing wrong.
我被袭击了 我在保护自己
I was under attack, and I defended myself.
我没有开枪打布鲁诺·马尔斯
I didn't shoot Bruno Mars.
我开枪打了一个魁梧而生气并要杀死我的人
I shot a massive, angry man who was going to kill me.
他只是碰巧是个黑人
He just happened to be black.
所以 是的
So, yeah.
如果再来一次的话 我还会这样做
And if I had to do it again, I would.
你这种态度可没法在陪审团那里过关
I can't imagine that sentiment would go over well with a jury.
所以我的律师不让我作证
Well, that's why my lawyers wouldn't let me testify.
我并不惧怕真♥相♥
See, I-I'm not afraid of the truth.
这就是为什么我不介意跟那个护士聊天
That's why I didn't mind talking to that nurse.
我只是一个普通人
I'm just... A regular guy...
过着普通的生活 上着普通的班
who had a regular life, a job...
有一个普通的家庭
a family.
我以前没碰到过这样的麻烦
I mean, I-I've never been in trouble before.
我连超速罚单都没得过
I've never even had a speeding ticket.
而现在我要因为自保而失去一切
Now I'm about to lose everything because I defended my life.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我会告诉警长你要走了
I'll let the sheriff know that you're about to leave.
医生
Hey, Doc.
怎么了
Yeah?
感谢你的善良
Thanks for the kindness.
这段时间来 很少有人会这么对我
I don't get too much of it these days.
BGM: Way Down We Go by Kaleo
* We get what we deserve *
* Oh, we get what we deserve *
* And way we down go-o-o-o-o *
谢谢你
Thank you.
你得治好他 小子 听到了吗
You save his ass, young'un! You hear me?
我们会尽力的
We'll do our best.
他能挺过去吗
Is he gonna make it?
-不知道 他失了很多 -他能挺过去
- I don't know. He's lost a lot of -- He's gonna make it!
我们不会让他死的 出发
There's no way we're letting him die! Let's go!
* Way down we go *
* Oh, way down *
* Way down we go-o-o-o *
患者叫肖恩·亨德森
This is Sean Henderson.
腹部枪伤
Status -- post-GSW to abdomen
其肝十二指肠韧带在现场已夹闭
with his hepatoduodenal ligament clamped in the field.
收缩压50
BP's back down to 50 systolic.
直接把他送到手术室 通知手术室
Let's get him straight up to the OR. Tell them we're coming.
警♥察♥们还在一号♥手术室
The cops are still in OR 1.
其它手术室都是创伤病人
The rest are filled with trauma victims.
那就在急诊手术 哪间有空
Then we're doing surgery here. What's open?
创伤二室
Trauma 2, Trauma 2.
打一个腹部手术包 准备插管
Open a laparotomy tray, set up for intubation,
尽可能找些O型阴性血
and find all the O neg you can.
好的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
建立快速输液通道 给我无菌服
Set up the rapid infuser. Get me a sterile gown.
他怎么样
How is he?
不怎么好
Not good.
实际上是很糟糕
Really bad, actually.
应该在二十分钟前就到手术室了
Sh-Should've been in the OR 20 minutes ago.
也许他不对我的搭档拔枪
Yeah, well, maybe he shouldn't have drawn on my partner.
要是他没有呢
What if he didn't?!
要是你误伤了一个穿着卫衣的黑人孩子呢
What if you shot the wrong black kid in the hoodie?
他有一把枪
He had a gun!
这又不犯法
Which is his right.
公开持枪的法律不只适用于白人
Open carry is not just for white people.
别把这个推在我头上
Hey, don't put this on me.
我♥干♥这行十五年了
I've been doing this for 15 years.
那是一场骚乱 如果有人持有枪♥支♥
It was a riot. If somebody has a gun --
你根本不知道那是什么情况
You have no idea what it's like out there.
我只是在履行我的职责
I was doing my job.
肖恩也是
Yeah, so was Sean.
他刚送完熟食店外卖♥♥回来
He was returning from delivering a deli order.
好消息是他们找到查尔斯的妈妈了
So, the good news is, they found Charles' mom.
坏消息是她在圣卢克医院
The bad news is, she's at St. Luke's
在骚乱中受伤住院了
with injuries from the riot.
谁会在骚乱时带孩子出来玩
Who takes their kid out in a riot?
不是她 她下班时正好碰到骚乱
She didn't. She was caught in it coming home from work,
他们就分开了
and they got separated.
她急着让他回到身边
She's frantic to get him back,
但是现在他没法过去
but there's no way to get him there
得等到这一切平息
until after this clears up.
这就不知道要到什么时候了
Which could be who knows when.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他才十岁 他很害怕 他很想他妈妈
Eh, he's 10, he's scared, and he misses his mommy,
不过我让他们视频聊天了
but I set up a FaceTime so he got to see her.
干得漂亮
Good job.
继续处理洗消帐篷那边的工作
All right, so, keep working the decontamination tent,
我们让他尽可能保持舒适
and we'll just keep him as comfortable as we can.
陶福 四个伤员马上就到
Topher, four more injured coming in,
我们的O型阴性血马上就用完了
and we're almost out of O neg.
见鬼 打电♥话♥去别的地方找血
Damn it. Get on the horn and find us more.
问问圣卢克医院
Try St. Luke's.
用了几组肾上腺素
How many rounds of epi?
这是第五组 还有六个单位的血
That was the fifth, and six units of blood.
-有心脏搏动吗 -没有
- Any cardiac activity? - No. Nothing.
再次电击
Okay, shock again.
离手
Clear.
还是没反应吗
Still nothing?
心脏搏动停止
Asystole.
-T -好吧
- Tee. - Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
死亡时间晚上10时17分
Time of death -- 10:17 P.M.
我们尽力了
Hey, we did what we could.
当时子弹穿透他胸腔的时候
He was pretty much gone, though,
他就已经不行了
the moment those bullets hit his chest.
这些点40子弹 可不是什么善茬
Those .40s -- they're bad news.
-你们直接跨过损伤搭桥了 -我们必须这么做
- You're bypassing the laceration? - We have to.
那血管出血太厉害了
The blood's pouring out of the vein too quickly.
血管钳和胸管
Kelly clamp and a chest tube.
胸管跟治疗他的出血有什么关系
How's a chest tube help his bleeding vein?
要是起效的话胸管会把血液转流回心脏
Chest tube should shunt the blood back up to the heart
解剖刀
if it works. Scalpel.
-情况怎么样 -最后一搏了
- How's it going? - Hail Mary time.
还要再过几分钟
We'll know in about five minutes,
等我缝合好之后才能知晓
after I suture this into place.
但如果这不能恢复心脏容积
But if this doesn't restore volume to the heart,
我也无计可施了
I'm out of options.
真是烦人
Which is total BS.
我们根本就不会陷入如此境地
We shouldn't even be in this position.
-如果 如果TC不是先带 -保罗
- If -- If T.C. Hadn't taken that cop first-- - Paul
-那个开枪的警♥察♥来...-保罗
- who shouldn't have shot -- - Paul!
那个警♥察♥刚在手术台上抢救无效死亡了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表