剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, so, what? You're defending Jordan now?
她在追求自己的生活
She's figuring her life out.
TC 我爱你
Look, T.C., I love you.
你是我的家人 但对不起 我支持她
You're my family, but sorry, dude, I get it.
我能理解她
I see her side of things.
你做事不留余地 你敢于冒险
You push the edge, you take chances.
这是你能救人性命而别人不能的原因
It's why you can save lives when other people can't.
你有天赋 也是一个很棒的邂逅对象
You have a gift, and that's an exciting guy to meet,
约会对象
to date...
但不是好的结婚对象
But not to marry?
不是好的结婚对象
...but not to marry.
这不新鲜了 好吗
That's not new, okay?
她一开始就知道我是个什么样的人
She knew exactly who I was from the start.
但在突然之间 一切就变成了
And then, all of a sudden, it was,
「你不许骑哈雷摩托
"You can't get on a Harley.
你不许加入特警队的训练
You can't join S.W.A.T.team training.
你不许去阿富汗 你不许」
You can't go to Afghanistan. You can't --"
没人希望孩子他爸去阿富汗
No one wants the father of their child going to Afghanistan.
你不是被派遣去的 TC
You weren't sent over there, T.C.
你是自己要去的
You chose to go.
去照顾我最好的朋友
To look after my best friend.
但她也许会认为她才是你最好的朋友
And she probably thought she was your best friend.
听着 你不想做出改变
Look... you don't want to change,
你本也不用改变
and you shouldn't have to change,
但别因为她变了而责备她
but don't blame her 'cause she changed.
真是有趣的建议 来自我那
It's very interesting advice coming from the woman
疯子兄弟的妻子
who married my crazy-ass brother.
是啊 并且我28岁就成了寡妇
Yeah, and I was a widow at 28.
好吧
Right.
-又收到一封 -是啊
- And this one just came in? - Yeah.
我之前收到了洛约拉大学的拒信
Well, I got the rejection letter from Loyola earlier.
现在是西东大学发来的
Now this one from Seton Hall.
这是第五封法学院的拒信了 我没戏了
That's five law-school rejections. Game over.
不不 这才第四封 对吗
Now, first of all, it's only four, okay?
你还在乔治敦大学的候补名单里
You got wait-listed at Georgetown.
这只是一种委婉的拒绝我的方式好吗
Which is a nicer way of saying they rejected me.
你只是申请的太迟了
Look, you applied late, okay?
你再去考一次法学院入学考试
You retake the LSAT.
你还有时间参加导师考试的课程
You have time to take one of those test-tutoring courses.
你会完美解决这些事的
Then you'll knock it out of the park.
所有法学院都会跪求你去上的
Look, all those law schools will be begging to get you.
我不知道 可能我就没那个命
I don't know. Maybe it wasn't meant to be.
别在这时放弃你的梦想啊
Don't go quitting on your dreams, now.
迄今为止 你跟我说了多少次
Now, how many times have you told me about how tired you are
你接911热♥线♥接到厌烦
of being on this side of those 911 calls --
你希望你可以
that you wished you could help
在还为时未晚的时候帮助这些女性
those women before it's too late.
无数次了
About a million, gazillion times.
是啊 所以成为一名律师要花费的时间
Yeah? So it'll take a little longer
只比你想象的更久一点点而已
to be a lawyer than you thought.
加把劲
Buck up.
你最好了 知道吗
You're the best. You know that?
我当然知道啦
Of course I know that.
安妮还好吗
So, um, is Annie okay?
挺好的
Yeah.
我以为她这次受到了很大打击
Thought she'd be more shook up,
但她还挺坚强的
but, uh, she's hanging in there.
皮卡翻车事故中入院的
What's the update on the women we brought in
那名女性情况如何
from the flipped-over truck?
听说状况良好 保罗正在进行缝合
I heard it went well. Paul is closing up now.
很好
That's great.
血压在下降
Pressure is dropping.
是的 我 我知道
Yeah, I-I know.
止血棉 我需要更多的止血棉
More lap pads. I need more lap pads, please.
我将它取出来进行缝合
I took out the packaging to close up.
我一定已经从锁骨下动脉取出过血块了
I must have dislodged a clot from the subclavian artery.
-止血钳 -心率在上升
- Clamp. - Heart rate climbing.
我知道
I know.
血太多了 我看不清
Too much blood. I can't see.
-你需要帮助 -不 我夹住了
- You need help. - No, I've got this.
我来呼叫卡拉翰医生
I'm paging Dr. Callahan.
发生什么事了 保罗 你呼叫我做什么
What's going on, Paul? Why did you page me?
我夹住了 他们不用叫你来的
I've got it. They shouldn't have called you.
让我来 我做给你看
Let me in there. I'll show you.
-我可以的 TC -保罗
- I got this, T.C. - Paul.
不 我说我能行 我是外科医生
No, I said I got it! I'm the surgeon!
对不起 我只是 我可以的 行吗
I'm sorry. I just -- I-I have this, all right?
血管绕着止血钳
Vessel loops on a hemostat.
TC 你到那边去保持血压
T.C., hold pressure that side, please.
-好的 没问题 -谢谢
- Okay, you got it. - Thank you.
好的
Okay.
止血钳
Hemostat.
保持血压
Hold pressure.
做的不错
Good job.
看来你不需要我了
Guess you didn't need me.
我是那么告诉他们的
That's what I told them.
开始修复那条动脉吧
Let's repair that artery.
给我和卡拉翰医生7-0薇乔线
7-0 Vicryl to me and Dr. Callahan, please.
乐意效劳 医生
Happy to assist, Doctor.
然后 剪掉
And...cut.
送去病理分♥析♥
Get that off to Pathology.
-马上 医生 -看那个
- Right away, Doctor. - Look at that.
可能会变成炸♥弹♥检索
Could have gone into bomb retrieval.
好吧 你随时可以换工作的
Well, there's always time to change careers.
血压下降 收缩压170
B.P.'s back up. It's 170 systolic.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你结扎了所有血管了吗
Did you tie off all the vessels?
-是的 -心率160
- Yes, yes, I did. -Heart rate's 160.
她快不行了
She's coding.
别死
Come on.
把这布拿开
Get this draping off.
充电
Charge me up.
没事吧
Hey! Everything all right?
-听说她有麻烦 -误报
- I heard she was in trouble. - False alarm.
保罗做得很好 他在手术室表现很棒
Paul had it all under control. The guy is a rock in the O.R.
你和她家人谈过吗
You, uh, talk to any of her people yet?
没 我留了口信 还没回
No, I left a message, haven't heard back.
州警♥察♥正在查那辆皮卡的信息
State police is tracking down the truck registration,
看能否找到那家人
see if they can locate any of the family.
好的 到时告诉我
Okay, when you do, let me know.
宣布好消息时记得态度要和善
Be nice to be able to give some good news. Yeah.
这不合理啊
It doesn't make any sense.
整个东西都取出来了
I got the whole thing out.
斯科特 万一你没有全取出来呢
Scott, what if you didn't get it all out?
我取了 全取出来了
I did. I got it all.
看 那什么都没有
Look, there's Nothing. Nothing there.
好吧 但是万一还有一个呢
Okay, but what if there's a second one?
10%的嗜铬细胞瘤患者在肾上腺以外
10% of all pheos have a secondary tumor
还有继发肿瘤
outside of the adrenal gland.
这就可以解释这一切了 但是在哪儿呢
Oh, that would explain a lot of this, but where is it?
斯科特 她的血压一直在升
Scott, her blood pressure is still rising.
出来 在哪儿呢 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come on, show yourself, you bastard.
松开牵开器
Release the retractor.
在这呢 在主动脉杈的末梢
Hah, there -- just distal to the aortic bifurcation.
钳子
Clamp.
没事了
There you go.
血压降到180/100
B.P. Is down to 180/100.
救得好啊
Nice save.
很好 现在 把这玩意彻底消灭吧
Very nice. All right, let's get that sucker out of there.
怎么了
What?
是的 长官
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表