剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
They'll be too busy making fun of my face.
要是谁敢在我面前这么说 我要他们好看
If anybody says that in front of me, I'll tap 'em out.
冷静点 好吗
Uh, hey? Slow down, okay?
达瑞卡 如果你不喜欢这个疤
And, Darika, if you don't like the way the scar ends up looking,
整形医生可以让它看上去好一些
a plastic surgeon can usually make it look better.
-整形手术 -对
- Plastic surgery? - Yeah.
我做不起
We can't afford that.
我永远都那么丑了
I'm gonna be ugly forever.
不 你不丑 别这么说
No. Hey, You are not ugly. Don't say that.
你知道吗
Hey. You know what?
我爸是整形医生
My dad's a plastic surgeon.
我可以给他打个电♥话♥
I can give him a new call
告诉他得帮我新朋友
and tell him he has to help out my new friend.
-他肯定会帮的 -真的吗
- He'll totally do it. - Really?
-莱丽 -怎么了
- Riley. - What?
他是我爸 我知道他会帮的
He's my dad. I know he will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不觉得你在做出承诺之前
Do you not think you should check with your dad
-应该和你♥爸♥确认一下吗 -不 别担心
- before making promises? - No. Don't worry.
我知道怎么让他按我的意愿做事
I know how to make him do what I want.
我只要告诉他
All I have to tell him
我妈觉得他不会做就行了
is that my mom doesn't think he'll do it.
屡试不爽
Works every time.
你没事吗 陶福
Whoa. You okay, Toph?
如果这地方不那么挤 我就更没事了
I'd be better if this place wasn't still packed.
病人周转再快点 肯尼
I need faster patient turnaround, Kenny.
抱歉 我尽力了 今晚太忙了
Sorry, man. I'm doing the best I can. It's been a crazy night.
我不要听分娩的过程
Don't -- don't tell me about the labor.
给我看孩子
Just show me the baby.
你已经有三个孩子了
You -- you already got three kids.
为什么还想要再看一个
Why -- why you wanna see another one?
陶福 你得歇一歇
Hey, Toph? You need to stop.
我要跟你说多少遍我没事 去救病人
How many times I gotta tell you I'm fine? Treat some patients.
你有事 好吗
You're not fine, all right?
你在走廊上昏倒了
You passed out in the middle of the hallway.
你看上去眩晕了 鼓膜出血
You look dizzy. You had a bleeding eardrum.
-现在没事了 -我不觉得 你得听我的
- Which is fine now. - I don't think it is. You have to listen to me.
我不用听你卡拉翰医生的
Okay, I do not, Dr. Callahan, need to listen to you.
看到这个写着「急诊主任」的胸牌了吗
See this badge that says "Emergency Room Chief"?
这里似乎有点误会
There seems to be some confusion.
我告诉你该做什么 不是你告诉我
I tell you what to do, not the other way around.
在正常情况下是这样 现在不是正常情况
Sure, in normal circumstances. This is not normal.
-亚历山大医生 -你要干什么
- Dr. Alexander? - What the hell are you doing?
我的专业意见是
It is my professional opinion
祁医生现在不能履行职责
that Dr. Zia is currently unable to perform his duties.
你同意吗
Do you concur?
我同意
I concur.
-乔丹 -抱歉陶福 但这是为了你好
- Jordan. - I'm sorry, Topher, but this is for your own good.
你状况不好 你需要检查一下
You're not well. You need to be checked out.
注意 亚历山大医生现在负责夜班
Dr. Alexander is now in charge of the shift, everybody.
我现在要停你的职了
I'm shutting you down.
这不可能发生的
This is not happening.
刚刚发生了
Well, it just happened.
什么意思 效仿《叛舰凯恩号♥》
What's this? "Caine Mutiny"?
你们是在羞辱我
You guys are embarrassing me.
你自己已经在羞辱你自己了
Well, you're doing a fine job of that yourself.
陶福 乖乖入院 做些检查吧
Toph, just check yourself in. We'll run some tests.
-又没有坏处 -坏处是急诊室满了
- What's the harm? The harm is we have a full ER
我们都救不过来病人
and more patients than we can treat,
我最好的两个住院医师
and my top two attendings are treating me like
却把我当做好像胸前开了大洞一样
I have a sucking chest wound.
-我没事 -你有事
- I'm fine! - You're not fine!
你表现出了脑外伤的体征
You're exhibiting signs of a traumatic brain injury.
易怒 情绪化 眩晕 你可能脑出血了
Irritability, moody, dizziness. You could have a brain bleed.
我情绪化 易怒
I'm moody and irritable
是因为你们像对待病弱的人一样对待我
because you're treating me like I'm weak.
幸好我没有崴到脚
Thank God I didn't roll an ankle!
你们会像放倒老黄狗一样放倒我的
You'd put me down like Old Yeller!
这和病弱无关 是有关你的身体状况
This isn't about weakness. It's about physics, okay?
你被震飞了
You got blowed up.
但我回来履行责任了
And I got back up and did my job!
疯了和愚蠢的界限很明确
There's a fine line between crazy and stupid,
但你早就过界了
and you've crossed it by a mile.
-你一直都在越界 -你们够了
- And you cross it all the time! - You know what?
我没时间听你们吵一晚上
I don't have all night to listen to this.
TC 去救你的病人
T.C., go treat your patients.
去
Go.
你 查血 拍个脑部片子 马上
You -- blood work, brain scan now.
我不做那些愚蠢的检查
I'm not taking those damn tests.
我不是在请求
I'm not asking.
你不想照顾好自己 那我们来
You don't want to take care of yourself, then we will.
你想证明没事
You wanna get cleared?
就去拍片子证明我们错了
You take the scans and you prove us wrong.
快点 我和你一起去
Come on, I'll go with you.
真是太好了
Great.
有人背后捅我刀子 我正需要人拔呢
I need someone to pull the knife from my back.
你感觉怎么样 琳达
How you feeling, Linda?
很疼 我胸口怎么这么疼
In pain. Why is my chest so sore?
你的肺部有碎片
The blast shot shrapnel into your lungs.
我们不得不将其取出了
We had to get it out.
我女儿呢 我女儿怎么样了
Where's my daughter? How is my daughter?
她的伤没有看起来糟 她会没事的
Her injuries looked worse than what they were. She'll be fine.
我还以为我会失去她
I thought I'd lost her.
但你没有
Yeah, but you didn't.
目前没有而已
For now.
孩子会长大 会有自己的朋友和自己的想法
They get older, they have their own friends, their own ideas.
他们不想一直待在你身边
They want to spend less time with you.
所以我们才要抽出时间
Yeah, but that's why we have to make the time
好好把握跟孩子在一起的时光
we do get to spend with them count.
感觉我们在一起的时间越来越少了
Seems like our time together is less and less.
自从我丈夫死后
I'm working 6 days a week, 10 hours a day
我每周工作六天 每天十小时
since my husband passed.
我从没想过就为了跟女儿亲近
I never thought I'd have to give up so much
我要牺牲这么多
just to keep my daughter close.
我倒不觉得
You know, I don't always like to
我跟莱丽分开是一种牺牲
think of my time apart from Riley as "Given up."
我把它看作是一次激励的机会
I like to think of it as an opportunity to inspire.
我们都是有全职工作的单亲妈妈
You know, we're both single working moms.
我们在女儿眼里
When our daughters look at us,
应该成为坚强的女性楷模
they should be able to see strong, feminine role models
只要下定决心就能做到的榜样
that are capable of doing anything they set their minds to.
从没那样想过
Never thought of it that way.
我现在只要这样说服我前夫就行了
Now I just have to convince my ex.
你前夫...分手分得很难看吗
Your ex... was it a rough split?
抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry.
不
No. Uh...
不 和平分手
No, it's fine.
我们分开的原因并不单纯 不是因为哪一件事
It wasn't any one thing, you know, one incident really.
就是...我们俩都...
It's just, uh... you know, we both --
我们都去当了军医
we both joined the Army together as docs,
但我们的发展方向很快大相径庭
but our careers quickly diverged,
其中之一被派遣了三次
and one of us was deployed three times,
饱受嘉奖 晋升为少校
was highly decorated, was promoted to Major below the zone.
而另外一个就是我前夫
The other was my ex.
所以他嫉恨你
So he resents you.
也许是 也许不是 这不是谁的错
Maybe. Maybe not. It's nobody's fault.
只是基于军队需求 时机不对
Just, uh, bad timing based on the needs of the Army.
很不幸 我们的婚姻因此而破裂
Unfortunately, our marriage suffered because of it.
但你的孩子没有因此受苦 这点才重要
But not your child, and that's what's important.
父母愿意为子女付出一切
And you'd do anything for them.
没错
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表