剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, just keep breathing deep. You're doing great.
好了 很好
Got it. Good.
好了 包扎吧
Okay, here. Let's pack around it.
我们止住血了
Okay, now, we stopped the bleeding,
-但我们得割开车救你出来 懂吗 -好
- but we got to cut you out of here, okay? - Okay.
好
Okay.
我们就在这儿
We're gonna be right here.
好
Okay. Okay.
-你做得很好 -好
- You're doing great. - Okay.
来吧
Let's go!
我去陪布丽安娜
All right, I'll go stay with Brianna.
布丽安娜 会没事的
Brianna, it's gonna be okay.
陶福
Christopher.
豆腐仔 我没事
妈 没事的
Ma, you're okay.
你刚才晕过去一会儿
You just passed out for a bit.
高压只升到87
BP's only up to 87.
升压药几乎没用
She's barely responding to pressors.
我们忽略了什么
What are we forgetting?
近来有发烧吗
Any recent fevers?
没有
No.
你怎么想 脑干中风
What do you think? Brain-stem stroke?
中风 真的吗
A stroke? Really?
不太可能 陶福
I-it's unlikely, Toph.
她神志不清 但是
She's altered, but --
我安排她优先做CT
I'm gonna clear the C.T. queue.
妈 我们带你去做脑部扫描好吗
Ma, we're gonna take you to have your brain scanned, okay?
我好累
I'm so tired.
-我好累啊 -那你休息吧 我很快回来
-莫莉 你来处理 -好
- All right, Mollie. You on it? - Yeah.
你真觉得是中风吗
Do you really think it's a stroke?
可能是 但我们不能抱侥幸心理
It could be, but we're just not gonna take any chances.
每项检查都要做 好吗
We're gonna run every test, all right?
我们不用慌
So we're not panicking?
不慌
No, we're not.
要是真到了那一步我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if we get there.
谢谢 TC
Thanks, T.C.
他没做好失去她的心理准备
He's -- he's not ready to lose her.
永远都不可能准备好
You never are.
好
Okay.
你疼可能是因为阑尾炎
Your pain could be from appendicitis,
所以我打电♥话♥叫了外科顾问
so I've called for a surgical consult.
肾结石呢
What about, uh, kidney stones?
我因为进行性肌肉骨化症总有结石
I get them all the time from the F.O.P.
我也会检查结石
I'm gonna check for that, too,
但我们不想让你失去阑尾
but we really don't want to miss an appy.
能不能用指脉氧替代
Um, actually, can we place a pulse ox instead?
-好 -哪怕只是血压袖带的压力
- Okay. - Even pressure from a B.P. cuff
也会导致骨骼增生
can cause bone growth.
斯科特 这位是迪伦
Scott. This is Dylan.
他患有进行性肌肉骨化症 会同时引发
He has F.O.P., which causes spontaneous --
我熟悉进行性肌肉骨化症
I'm familiar with F.O.P.
迪伦 我是克莱门斯医生
Hey, Dylan. I'm Dr. Clemmens.
迪伦右下腹疼痛几小时
Dylan presents with a few hours of lower-right-quadrant pain.
我想咨♥询♥下是否是阑尾炎
So I wanted a consult for appendicitis.
好
Okay.
好了 迪伦
All right, Dylan.
这里疼吗
Does this hurt here?
这里疼 一直到后背都疼
More like here and all the way to my back.
你怎么看 做CT扫描吗
What do you think? C.T.?
我觉得你应该做超声波
I think you should have checked an ultrasound
并且叫泌尿科医生过来
and called a urologist.
似乎更像肾结石
It sounds more like kidney stones.
似乎你说对了 迪伦
Looks like you called it, Dylan.
他正在发39度的高烧
He's spiking a fever -- 102.5.
如果是肾结石 是会引起感染的
Okay, if it is kidney stones, they could be infected,
我们检测一下尿酸含量然后做一个尿培养
so let's get a U.A. And send off a urine culture.
好的医生
Yes, Doctor.
如果发烧是肾结石引起的
If it is the kidney stones that are causing his fever
我明白 需要手术
Yeah, I know -- surgery.
而进行性肌肉骨化症可能会导致死亡
And with F.O.P., that could kill him.
谢谢 克莱门斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Clemmens.
这些缝合处理应该可以让病人坚持到医院
Okay, these sutures should hold till we get to the hospital.
布丽安娜的吸入器
Brianna's inhalers.
你们带上他们了吗 它们就在车里
Did you get them? They were in the car.
我们会无线电通知救护车进行检查
We'll radio the ambulance and have them check.
告诉他们她需要它们
Tell them that she needs them.
她有囊肿性纤维化
She has cystic fibrosis.
好的我告诉他们
Okay, I'll let them know.
她是个好孩子 在压力下表现得很好
She seems like a good kid. Pretty cool under pressure.
她就是这样 她是最棒的
That's her. She's the best.
她很聪明 我都快比不上了
She's so smart, I can hardly keep up with her.
她和你一起住了多久了
How long has she been living with you?
六个月
Six months.
但是一周内我就知道我会收养她
But I knew within a week that I was gonna adopt her.
我们一开始就很合得来
We connected right from the start.
救护车找到了吸入器
Okay, the ambulance has the inhalers.
我会在我们到达医院以后
I'll check on her personally
亲自检查她的情况
as soon as we get to the hospital.
谢天谢地她还好
Thank god she's okay.
听着 答应我
Listen. Promise me.
答应我你会照顾好她
Promise me that you are gonna take care of her.
她看上去很坚强 但是毕竟只是个孩子
She acts tough, but she's just a kid.
我会尽我所能的
I'll do everything I can.
我感觉轻飘飘的
I feel like I'm floating.
看来止疼药开始起效果了
Glad to see the pain meds are kicking in.
医院最好的地方就是什么东西都有
Best part of being here. Hospitals have the good stuff.
你经常来医院吗
You spend a lot of time in hospitals?
是的 从13岁开始
Yeah, since I was 13.
一开始医生认为我长了一个肿瘤
At first, the doctors thought I had a tumor.
他们做了手术
They went in, operated.
却导致了开刀部位周围的组织
Actually caused the tissue around the site
都骨化了
to lock into bone.
然后在我青少年的时候
Then, when I was a teenager,
我摔伤了肩膀
I messed up my shoulder pretty good.
发生了什么
Yeah? What happened?
我犯傻 居然去尝试滑滑板
I was an idiot. I tried skateboarding.
我猜我厌倦了仅仅因为早上穿上了裤子
Guess I was tired of hearing I was an inspiration
就可以激励他人的生活
just for putting my pants on in the morning.
我不想再做一个残障吉祥物了
Didn't want to be the disability mascot anymore.
这算是拒绝去儿科病房♥
So that's a "No" to the, uh, inspirational speech
做鼓舞人心的演讲了吗
in the children's ward?
绝对不要
Mm, hard pass.
确认一下
Just making sure.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
申请放桌子上 以后再说吧
Leave it on the table just in case.
诸位 这是朴医生
Guys, this is Dr. Park.
我请他作为泌尿外科顾问
I've asked him in for a urology consult.
很好
Oh, great!
我来检查一下
I'm just going to take a look.
真是惊人
Fascinating.
现实中还没见过这样的情况
I've never seen this in real life.
结石让中到重度肾积水
The stone's causing moderate to severe hydronephrosis.
伴随着感染 他需要即刻手术
With the infection, he needs surgery right away.
-不要 -什么
- No. - Excuse me?
我不做手术
I'm not doing surgery.
我曾经做过 我不喜欢手术
Been there, done that. I'm not into it.
我觉得迪伦想表达的是
Okay, I think what Dylan is trying to say
他想要避免麻醉带来的风险
is that he would like to avoid the risk of anesthesia.
以及泌尿管可能形成的
Not to mention the potential permanent calcification
永久钙化
of his urinary tract.
是的 我绝对不要那样
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表