剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
If I can't be a soldier, I'm going to fall on my shield.
我要让自己发挥余热
I'm going to -- I'm going to be useful.
蕾内知道吗
Does Rene know?
不知道
No.
让她悲伤绝望吗
Just to make her feel sad and hopeless?
她应该会想陪伴着你
I think she'd want to be there for you.
她也无能为力 医生
She can't do anything, Doc.
真♥相♥会让你解脱
The truth may set you free,
但一般帮不上这个人
but it doesn't always help the person here.
好了 她的生命体征稳定了
Okay, her vitals are stable.
还好吗
We good?
非常好
Yeah, never better.
走吧 赶紧离开这座山吧
Come on, let's get the hell off this mountain.
-还好吗 -很好
- Okay? - Yeah. Fine.
我们马上就回去了
We're almost home.
好
Yeah.
快 我们得走了
Come on, we got to go.
风向变了
The wind's shifting.
他大部分的关节唇撕裂了
He's torn away most of the labrum.
很严重吗
Is that bad?
说明关节对合欠佳
It means the joint's mal-aligned.
还好还没骨折
Lucky we got to it before it fractured.
他会没事吗
Will he be okay?
等我们重新对合关节就没事了
He should be once I realign the joint.
我需要牛奶
I need more milk.
她说什么
What did she say?
没牛奶了 莱丽明天要上学 我们需要牛奶
We're out. Riley's got school tomorrow. We need milk.
-莱丽是谁 -她爱吃麦片
- Who is Riley? - She loves her cereal and...
我看到其他妈妈看我的眼神
I see how the other moms look at me and...
茜德 茜德 怎么了
Syd. Syd, what's going on?
我没事 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine, I'm great.
她没事
She ... she's okay. Oh, oh, oh!
茜德 茜德 醒醒
Syd! Hey, Syd! Open your eyes.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
我儿子怎么办
What about my son?
坚持住 看看我 茜德
Hold on. Look at me, hey. Syd!
她过几分钟就会醒来
She'll be awake in a few minutes.
她就是烧迷糊了
She was just delirious from her fever.
输液和冰敷应该能降体温
The IV and ice pack should cool her down.
我儿子呢 快完成手术
What about my son? Finish the operation.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你说你会治好他的
You said you'd fix him.
我知道 但我需要她完成手术
I know, but I need her to finish his surgery.
听我说
Listen to me...
他的血氧和血压在下降 医生
His oxygen and blood pressure are dropping, doctor.
他肯定是血栓了
Okay, he must have thrown a clot.
给我100毫升阿替普酶
Give me 100 milligrams of alteplase.
-护士 帮詹宁斯医生收尾 -好 医生
- Nurse, can you finish on Dr. Jennings? - Yes, doctor.
你要杀死我儿子了 快完成手术
You are killing my son! Please, finish the surgery!
血栓时手术风险之一 药会起效的
Clots are a risk of surgery. The medicine will work.
血氧上升了
His oxygen's coming up.
收缩压105
BP's at 105 systolic.
简直太疯狂了
Okay, this is insanity!
把他缝合
Close him up!
我们马上就走 你休想拿到环丙沙星
We are leaving now, and you are not getting the Cipro!
你们不能走 我们需要环丙沙星
You're not leaving! We... We need the Cipro.
茜德就是发烧了
Syd has just got a fever.
如果我能让她醒来 她能指导我完成手术
If I can wake her up, she can talk me through the surgery,
你儿子就能重新走路了
and your boy will walk again.
这是他唯一的机会 我做得到
It's his only chance. I can do it.
你丈夫恢复得很好
Your husband's doing well in recovery.
太感谢你们了
God, thank you so much.
遇见卡特是我最幸运的经历
Carter's the best thing that ever happened to me.
你知道 我们捉襟见肘
You know, we're paycheck to paycheck,
一个刚被雇 另一个就失业
last hired, first fired.
-反反复复 -那太苦了
- On to the next. - That's tough.
是啊
Yeah.
不过他很乐观
He's really optimistic, though.
你懂的 他总是说
You know, he's always, like,
阳光总在风雨后
blue skies always above the clouds, they'll pass.
我认识一个这样的人
I know a guy like that.
你一定要留住他 因为这样的人
You got to keep him, 'cause a guy like that,
能陪你渡过任何难关
he... he can get you through anything.
测试阳性 我是她爸爸
Test proves it. I'm her daddy.
法庭会判给我监护权
Courts will give me full custody.
这可不是一锤定音
It's not a slam dunk.
我们会跟你反抗到底
We're going to fight you every inch of the way.
这和法庭没关系
It's not about the courts.
主要是布丽安娜 她有医疗需求
It's about Brianna. She has medical needs.
和医生生活在一起能方便很多
Living with a doctor would make life easier for her.
我会了解她的需求
I'll learn what she needs,
她迟早也会爱我
and she'll come to love me in time.
如果你爱过她
And if you loved her,
就不会对她做出这种事
you wouldn't be doing this to her.
我才发现我有个孩子
Hey, I just found out I had a kid.
我想要了解她
I want to get to know her.
我搞砸了吗
Have I messed up?
我服刑了吗
Have I done time?
说得都对
Yes to all the above.
但她是我的
But she's mine.
她不是你随便领回家的小狗 贾斯廷
She's not a puppy you get to take home, Justin.
想想怎样对小布丽最好
Think about what's best for Bri.
我想了
I am.
听着
Look...
如果我过来发现一对善良
if I came down here and saw a nice,
受人尊重的夫妻在抚养她
respectable couple taking care of her,
也许我就放手了
maybe it would go that way.
但就你们俩
But you two?
我不允许
I can't allow that.
你不允许
You can't allow that?!
我们曾经报效祖国 人♥渣♥ 打过仗
We served our country, asshole, in war.
那时候你还在沉迷毒品
While you were out getting high
顺手牵羊
and stealing other people's stuff,
我们则为你们的自♥由♥而战
we were out there fighting for your freedom.
德鲁
Drew.
别顺了他的意
Don't do him any favors.
我们法庭上见
I'll see you boys in court.
我要把他揍到七窍流血
I am going to beat him until he bleeds out.
那也帮不了布丽
That's not going to help Bri.
我们不能输掉她
We can't lose her.
让我看看能找到什么
Let me see what I can find.
我会查查他的记录
I'll check his records.
我已将髋臼从骨盆上分离
Okay, I've detached the acetabulum from the pelvis.
茜德
Syd?
我看着呢
I'm right here with you.
向着股骨头旋转
Just rotate it towards the femoral head.
明白 旋转它
Got it. Rotating now.
38.3度 开始退烧了
101, her fever broke.
好的 让它保持运行
Okay, good. Keep it on the run.
再来一轮布洛芬
Another round of ibuprofen.
好了 茜德 下一步
Okay, Syd, what's next?
现在用螺钉固定住关节
Now, you secure the joint with the surgical screws.
轻点
Gentle.
还要多久
How much longer?
快弄完了
Almost done.
好样的 茜德
Nice job, Syd.
你差点吓死我 卡拉翰
You nearly killed me, Callahan.
一切尽在掌握
I had you the whole time.
麦克
Mac?!
-麦克 -怎么了
- Mac?! - What?
我们好像一直在转圈
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表