剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我们及时把它取出了
We got it out just in time.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
我什么时候能回去
When can I get back out there?
放松 放松
Easy. Easy, easy, easy.
你刚进行了开胸手术
You just had open-chest surgery.
你得休息一段时间
You're gonna have to relax for a while.
那些动物得等上几周了
The animals will have to wait a few weeks.
但它们等不了
Oh, but they can't, though.
那些事如果我不去做 又有谁会去呢
If I'm not out there doing my part, who will?
你们是医生 对吗
You guys are doctors, right?
如果别人也让你们休息一会
Like, what if someone told you to relax,
救命的事也能等吗
saving lives could wait?
听着
Look.
-我钦佩你的工作热情 -我也是
- I admire your passion. - Yeah.
-但你 -你觉得我就是个笑话
- But you -- - No, you think I'm a joke.
-不 -不是的
- No. - No.
-还是有那么点儿的吧 -不 我没有
- Yeah, a little bit. - No, I don't.
德瑞克 你心中有信仰
Derrick, you believe in something, all right,
并为它而奋斗
and you fight for it.
我非常钦佩这种人
I admire that in a person.
你可真好
That's very sweet of you.
德瑞克 要是你现在就出去
Look, Derrick, if you go out there right now,
你会死的
you'd die.
就如你刚才所说
And like you just said,
要是没有你 谁会去做那样的工作呢
if you're not out there doing your work, who's gonna?
你现在能做的最好的事
Best thing you can do right now
就是好好休息养伤
is rest and heal up.
好吗
Okay?
天哪
Man.
好的 找了所有人了吗
Okay. Is everybody accounted for?
我马上就走了
Hey, I'm out of here, all right?
-等一下 -火势越过了防火带
- Hold on. - The flames jumped the fire break.
我不会坐在这里任你耍的团团转
I'm not gonna sit here while you're jerking me around
如果你♥他♥妈♥不签了这个表的话
if you're not gonna sign this damn form.
请等一下 我正在等你的CT扫描结果
Okay, hold on. I'm just waiting to get your C.T. scan results.
我没时间等了 好吗
Nah, I don't have time for that, all right?
我的团队人手不够 他们需要我
My team's shorthanded. They need me.
-回见了 医生 -等等 好吧
- I'll see you, Doc. - Wait. Fine.
我会检查你的扫描结果
I'll check your scan and I'll --
再把签字的表邮寄给你
I'll e-mail you the signed form.
你得保证 如果结果异常的话一定要回来
You got to promise to come right back if it's abnormal.
一言为定 有人等下要离开吗
Yeah, deal. H-Hey, anybody getting off soon?
他们在灾区旁
They're setting up a triage area
设立了一个分诊区来治疗病人
outside the fire to deal with patients.
可以请一两个医生过去吗
We could use a doc or two.
在与白班的主任医师交♥班♥之前
I can't leave tonight,
今晚我不能离开
not until I hand the shift off to the Day Chief.
-我可以去 -你确定
- I can go. - You -- You sure?
对 我可以调整一下节奏
Yeah, I could use a change of pace.
我20分钟后值班结束 我也可以去
I'm off call in 20 minutes, so I can go, too.
那里总是需要多一个外科医生的
Can always use another surgeon out there.
听起来不错 陶福
Sounds good to me. Topher?
好 要小心
Okay, just be careful.
-好 拿上家伙 走吧 -没问题
- All right. Grab your gear. Let's go. - All right.
斯科特
Scott.
你一定得去吗
Do you have to go?
可是我觉得你是这里唯一相信我的人
Like, I feel like you're the only person here who believes me.
是的 我必须得去
Well, yeah, I do. I have to go.
-那里需要我 -和乔丹一起
- They need me out there. - With Jordan?
安妮 我们是去火灾现场急救分诊
Annie, we're working triage at a fire,
不是去享用晚餐和电影
not doing dinner and a movie.
我一回来就找你
I'll see you when I get back.
他是个陌生人 我不想见他
He's a stranger. I-I don't want to meet him.
我明白 可你必须得见
I know. But you have to.
可我不用和他一起生活 对吗
But I'm not gonna live with him, right?
我会跟你和瑞克一起生活
I'm gonna be, uh, with you and Rick,
因为你们是这么说的
because -- because that's what you guys said.
你们说要收养我的
You guys said that you would adopt me,
我不会跟那个人生活
and -- and I'm not gonna have to live with him.
这事我没有发言权吗
Don't I have any say in this?
你有发言权
Yes, you have a say in this.
你可以把你的想法告诉法官
You can tell the judge exactly what you want.
可是最后你并没有决定权
But, in the end, it's -- it's just not up to you.
什么
What?
我真傻
I'm so stupid.
我竟然相信了你们
I actually -- I actually believed you guys.
你们为什么对我撒谎
Why did you lie to me?
你腹部有压♥迫♥感吗
Any pressure in your abdomen?
好像有一点
Maybe.
就是感觉很紧
It just...feels tight.
好像越来越透不过气
Like, har-- harder to breathe.
你呼叫我
Paged me?
瞧 她的动脉血气分♥析♥结果回来了
Look, her ABG just came back.
血液酸碱度过低
Her pH is way down.
她血液中的酸过多
She's got acid in her blood.
我跟你说过
I told you.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
她不行了
She's crashing.
好 立即手术
All right. She needs surgery.
肿胀会压♥迫♥她的器官
Swelling will suffocate her organs.
-呼叫斯科特 -斯科特出外勤去了
- I'll page Scott. - Scott's in the field,
日班医生也还没到
and the day-shift doctor's on his way.
我来做 走吧
I'll do it. Let's go.
27粒环丙沙星
27 doses of Cipro.
营地里需要十倍的量来治疗斑疹伤寒
Gonna need 10 times that amount to treat the typhus in camp.
营地补给会送来更多的药
Okay, well, there's more coming with the resupply.
在那之前 我们得决定怎么分这些药
But until then, we have to decide who gets the medication.
如果咱俩病倒了 那谁也救不了了
If you and I get sick, we can't treat anybody,
所以我们在最优先的名单里
so we got to be top priority.
除了我们还有四个人
There's four aside for us.
还有两粒给哈姆迪 贝萨姆和沙欣
Okay, and there's two for Hamdi, Besam, and Sahin.
我不认为应该给沙欣
I don't think Sahin should get any.
TC 她情况很差
She's in bad shape, T.C.
我知道 可是此刻
I know. But I think, at this point,
药物对她没有太多帮助
the medication won't do her any good.
就算她好转了
And even if she does get better,
她也很难去德国
she's not likely to make it all the way to Germany.
难道她千里迢迢到这里所牺牲的一切
What, so basically we're saying that all the sacrifices
都不重要吗
she made to come this far don't matter.
你会把一个家庭拆散的
You're pulling a family apart.
不
No.
一个被拆散的家庭总好过失去整个家庭
A family divided is better than no family at all.
你一开始根本不愿意
You didn't even want to let them
让他们进营地的
into the camp in the first place.
可是他们已经进来了
Well, they're here now.
我们就不能弃他们于不顾
We can't turn our back on them.
听着 如果最后补给来了
Look, when resupply comes at the end of the day,
沙欣就可以得到治疗
Sahin can get the meds.
如果她仍然还活着的话
If she's still here to get them.
只能希望如此了
Hopefully she will be.
在情况有转机之前可能会更糟糕
It's gonna get worse before it gets better.
打电♥话♥给陶福 让他再送些供给品来
Can you call Topher and have him send in some more supplies?
大火把手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔毁了
Fire took out the cellphone tower.
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 我给你找个对讲机
We got no reception. I'll find you a walkie.
救命
Help, please.
快来人
Hey, come over here!
-不是我 是蕾内 -蕾内
- It's not me, man. It's Rene. - Rene?
岩石松动了 她从岩壁上摔了下去
Rocks came loose. She fell off a ledge.
她的腿可能骨折了 动不了
I think she broke her leg. She can't move.
-我试着帮她 -她在哪里
- I tried to help her. - Okay, where is she?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表