剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
给我一个弯止血钳 我们做肝门血流阻断
Hand me a Kelly clamp. We're gonna do a Pringle maneuver.
夹住肝动脉和肝门静脉
By clamping the hepatic artery and the portal vein --
让出血速度降至足够撑到医院
slow the bleeding down enough to get us to the hospital.
正是
Exactly.
把钳子放在
Place the clamp right...
这里
there.
帮我收回去重置
Retract for me and reset.
好的
Good.
起作用了 暂时
It's working, for now.
直升机现在情况怎样了
Hey, what's the update on the chopper?
该死
Damn it!
保罗
Hey! Paul!
保罗
Paul!
你在干什么
Where are you going?!
停下 停下
Hey, stop! Stop this!
停 停
Hey, hey! Stop! Stop!
停下来
Stop! Hey!
你想干什么
What the hell do you want?
我是医生 在抢救那个被射中的孩子
I'm the doctor trying to save the kid who was shot.
被警♥察♥射中的那个孩子
The kid that was shot by the cops?
-警♥察♥在里面吗 -别
- The cop in there? - Hey, hey, hey -- no!
-我们要跟他谈谈 -停下
- We want to talk to him! - Stop it!
停下 退回去
Stop! Get back!
不
No!
别再靠近了
Don't take another step!
每个人 把手背到后面去
Everybody, put your hands behind your back!
马上跪下来
Get down on your knees now!
不 不 向我的心脏开枪
Oh, no, no, no! Shoot me in the heart.
等等 或许你想要我转过去
Or wait -- maybe you want me to turn around
这样就能朝我背上来一枪了 是吧
so you can do it in my back, huh?!
我说了跪下
I said get down on your knees now!
-快点跪 -不 停 停
- Just do it! - No, stop, stop, stop, stop!
-快点 -把枪放下
- Do it! - Put the gun down!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
好吗 他能帮我们
Okay? He can help us.
是的
Yeah.
他被警♥察♥射中了
He was shot by the cops.
但现在 唯一重要的是
But right now, the only thing that matters
把他送到医院去 否则他会死
is getting him to a hospital, or he will die.
如果你不让我们的直升机降落
That'll be just as much your fault as anyone else's
那害死他的人里也有你的份
if you don't let our chopper land.
他需要动手术
He needs surgery.
你得帮我们离开这里
You got to help us get out of here.
你是指挥人 对吧
You're the leader, right?
那就指挥
So lead.
让他们为我们腾出空间
Make them make room for us.
你听到医生说的了 快做
You heard the doc. Do it.
快点 兄弟
Come on, man.
这里
Hey! Hey, over here!
听着 我们有个受伤的兄弟
Listen up! We got an injured brother there!
-刚才真厉害 -我们得帮他们
- That was pretty badass. - We need to help them
送他去医院
get him to the hospital!
等我不发抖了再夸我吧
Remind me that when I stop shaking.
路边种族歧视者死了吗
Is the "Roadside Racist" dead?
警官怎么样了 可以告诉我们他的情况吗
What about the officer? Can you give us his condition?
你们是否为了救治一名白人警官
Is it true that an African-American
而把一位非裔枪击受害者
shooting victim was left at the scene
留在了现场
so you could attend to a white police officer?
事实并不是那样的
Hey, hey, that did not happen like that!
我们平等对待每一个人
We treat everybody the same.
那他被送到医院了吗
So he has been brought to the hospital?
还没 在路上
No, he's on his way.
所以他代替白人警官留在了现场
So he has been left in lieu of the white officer?
你在扭曲事实
Hey, you're twisting everything.
那是医疗决策
It was a medical decision.
跟种族没有任何关系
It had nothing to do with any race.
这个急诊室里的人倾其所有
The people in this ER dedicate their lives...
-陶福快被生吞活剥了 -来治疗所有
- Man, Topher's getting eaten alive. - to treating anybody --
所有被送到这里来的人
anybody who walks through those doors.
所以那个黑人孩子不在这里吗
So the black kid isn't here?
群众变得越来越气愤
That crowd is getting angrier and angrier.
那是个医疗决策
It was a medical decision.
是时候转移一下他们的注意力了
Time to change that narrative.
你没有在听我说
Hey. You're not listening!
没有病患会因为任何理由而被拒绝治疗
No patient is denied care for any reason!
最后说一遍
For the last time,
这是医疗决策
a medical decision is based.
-大家好 -香农
- Hey! Hello! - Shannon.
我是香农·瑞瓦拉医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Shannon Rivera.
我是这里的实习生
I'm an intern here,
我希望你们能够帮助我们
and I was hoping you guys could help us.
这是查尔斯
This is Charles.
他今年十岁 他在骚乱中走丢了
He's 10 years old, and he was lost in the riots,
他非常希望能找到他的妈妈
and he would really like to find his mommy.
你们能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
你好 查尔斯
Hey, Charles! Charles!
你妈妈叫什么名字
What's your mommy's name?
蒂芙尼
Tiffany.
你住在哪
Where do you live?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你妈妈长什么样子
What does your mom look like?
香农 我们得通过家庭服务机构
Shannon, we have to go through Family Services
来帮助走失儿童
when there's a lost child.
对啊 我打电♥话♥时他们说
Yeah, when I called, they said
得好几个小时后才能到 这太荒谬了
they couldn't come for hours, which is ridiculous,
所以我弄了个「寻查尔斯妈妈」的话题
so I started a hashtag -- FindCharlesMommy.
-你干嘛了 -已经上热搜了
- You what? - It's already trending.
别担心 我加了家庭服务机构的链接
Don't worry. I linked Family Services.
传统媒体也能帮点忙 对吗
We figured old-school media couldn't hurt, right?
-对 -瑞瓦拉医生
- Yeah, right. - Dr. Rivera!
我安排好了一个房♥间
I've got a room all set up,
并且找到了一个下班的化验员来看孩子
and I found a lab tech going off duty to babysit.
-谢了 乔斯林 -来吧 查尔斯
- Thanks, Jocelyn. - Yeah. Come on, Charles.
我一会再去看你 小家伙
I'll check on you later, little man.
别忘了你的冰淇淋 宝贝
Don't forget your ice cream, sweetie.
那我去接下一个病人
So, I'll grab another patient?
对 你去吧
You -- Y-Yes. You do that.
第二枚子弹
Bullet number two.
那是第三枚
That's number three.
护士 去通知圣安东尼奥警局
Nurse, call SAPD.
-让他们来取子弹 -好的 医生
- Tell them they come pick up the bullets. - Yes, doctor.
伙计们 外面的战火没有要缓和的意思
Hey, guys, no sign of the fireworks slowing down outside.
这里情况如何
What's the update here?
子弹取出来了 但是他的内颚叶被撕裂了
Bullets are out, but his inner lobe is shredded,
而且他的肺门撕开了 情况不妙
and he tore his hilum -- it's a mess.
斯科特什么时候能到
What's the ETA on Scott?
直升机刚刚接上他
Well, the chopper's just picking him up now.
十五分钟内到
He'll be here in 15.
心脏纤颤了
He's fibrillating.
挂上两个单位的血 他需要更多的血
Okay, let's hang two units. He needs more volume.
开始心脏按♥摩♥
Starting intracardiac massage.
快把急救车拉过来
Let's get the crash cart -- now!
看到在你的胰腺上的这个斑点了吗
You see that spot right there on your pancreas?
这是一个叫做胰岛癌的小肿块
It's a small mass called an insulinoma.
就像一个肿瘤
Like a tumor?
对 它分泌过多的胰岛素使你的血糖下降
Yes. It excretes excess insulin, which lowers your blood sugar.
我猜你这几天没吃什么东西
I'm assuming that you haven't eaten that much in the past few days,
这使得血糖降到了一个危险的程度
which lowered it to dangerous levels.
而这解释了你的昏厥 头疼和癫痫发作
And that would explain your fainting, headaches, the seizure.
那我是得了癌症吗
So, do I have cancer?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表