剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
这不只是药物的问题
It's about more than medicine.
我觉得他想回部队是因为害怕
See, I think he wants back because he's afraid.
家里又陌生又尴尬
Home is foreign and awkward.
战场却既熟悉又舒适
War is familiar and comforting.
他不想面对无法避免的事
He's delaying the inevitable.
他要是想过回正常的生活就必须面对它
He needs to face it if he ever wants to resume a normal life.
对你很简单 你是医生 你有家人
It's easier for you. You're a doctor. You got family.
这些都有助于你的转业 但麦克没有那些
That helped your transition. Mac's got none of that.
他是个负责破门的步兵
He was a door-kicker.
那些技能可不会转变到平民生活中
Those skills don't transfer over to civilian life.
陶福 这可是身份的完全转换
Toph, you got to change your identity.
你得考虑失去自己身份的人会经历什么
So you got to consider what happens to a man when he loses his.
在找到死因之前
We have to keep testing
我们得继续检测
till we find out what's killing everyone.
去测他们
Test them!
就是他们把疾病带入了营地
They are the ones who brought disease into this camp.
也许你们该回去
Maybe you should go back!
回去哪
Go back where, huh?
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
沙欣 低头 低头
Sahin, keep your head down. Keep your head down.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me! Listen to me.
如果你们不住手让我们好好工作的话
If you don't stop fighting and let us do our jobs,
你们会有更多人死去 好吗
more of you are gonna die, all right?
传染病才不会管你是谁 从哪来的
This infection doesn't care where you're from or who you are.
你 你 你 我 都不重要
You, you, you, me -- it doesn't matter.
要么放下骄傲
So you can either swallow your pride
让我们搞清楚原因 要不就接着打
and let us figure it out, or you can keep fighting,
我们也没人可以活着走出营地
and none of us will leave this camp alive.
现在我不想死 你们想死吗
Now, I don't want to die. Do you want to die?
-不 -不想
- No. - No.
那就让我们工作
So let us do our job.
好吗
All right?
我带你进去
Let's get you inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 先给你做个检查
Okay, let's get you checked out.
德鲁 我
Drew. Hey, I, uh...
我发现是因为什么耽搁了
I found out what the holdup is.
什么
What?
布丽安娜的生父回来了
Brianna's birth father has come back into the picture.
他说他想要全部的监护权
He says he wants full custody.
不 什么 他不能 他不能这么做
No. What -- He can't -- He can't do that.
他放弃了他的父母权利
He gave up his parental rights.
对 但严格意义上不是 好吗
Yeah. Not technically, okay?
他说孩子的生母从没告诉他布丽安娜的事
He claims that the birth mother never told him about Brianna,
他六个月前才知道这事
that he just found out about her six months ago,
从那时起他就一直在找她
and he has been looking for her ever since.
她十四岁了
She's 14 years old.
我是说 都已经过了这么多年了
I mean, he can't -- he can't stake a claim on her
他不能再要她的监护权 对吗 他不能
after all these years, can he? He can't --
这得法庭说了算 德鲁
It's up to the court, Drew.
但现在他能阻止你接近她
But he can keep you from getting her now.
他正在来的路上 我真的很抱歉
And he's on his way here. I'm so sorry.
我很感激你做的一切 兄弟
I really appreciate this, man.
不重要的话我是不会找你借钱的 兄弟
I-I wouldn't ask for this loan if it wasn't important, man.
我 我只是不能失去我的事业
I-I just can't lose my business.
是啊 没事
Yeah, it's fine.
反正我的钱也只是存在户头里
It's just sitting in my savings account anyway.
也没赚不了什么利息
Not like I'm making anything off the interest.
我保证 只要一有能力就还你钱
I'll pay you back as soon as I can. I swear.
是啊 别担心这个了
Yeah, don't -- don't even worry about it.
下班了我就给你开支票 好吗
I'll write you a check after work, all right?
但 我得 我得走了 好吗
Um, but, hey, I got to -- I got to go. All right?
你病人的化验结果怎么样
Hey, how were the test results for your patient?
跟我想的一样
Exactly what I expected.
她还醒着 但呼吸频率升高了
She's still awake, but her respiratory rate is up.
可能是因为肠缺血导致的酸中毒
She's probably acidotic from intestinal ischemia.
慢一点 好吗
Slow down, all right?
你在试图让结果与原始诊断吻合
You're trying to make your original diagnosis fit.
有很多原因都可能导致呼吸急促 好吗
There could be multiple causes for rapid breathing, okay?
这个女人没时间考虑什么可能性 保罗
This woman doesn't have time for possible or probable, Paul.
我 我刚做了个动脉血气分♥析♥来确认
I-I just drew an ABG to see for sure!
你为什么这么沮丧
Why are you so upset?
你要我帮忙
You asked for my help,
我根据自己的经验做出了诊断
and I made a medical call based on my experience.
而你完全忽视了我的诊断
And you completely ignored mine.
我只是知道的更多
I just know more.
听着 听着 我 我懂
Look -- look, I-I understand,
医院快转让了 吓到你了 好吗
with the pending hospital sale, that you're scared, okay?
你明白吗 保罗
Do you understand that, Paul?
你懂住在拖车里
Do you understand living in a trailer
直到因为饿了好几天才被人带走的感觉吗
until they take you away because you haven't eaten for days?
看到所有的朋友不是退出就是死亡
Watching all your friends drop out or die?
人们嘲笑你
People laughing at you
就因为你居然有胆有更大的梦想
because you dare to dream of something more?!
香农 我很想明白
Shannon, I-I want to understand.
真的 我知道你的成长环境很不好
I do. I-I know that you had a terrible upbringing --
成长环境 看吧
Upbringing? See!?
你明白不了 看你说的话吧
You can't understand. Listen to how you speak!
我们完全是两个不同世界的人
We are two very different people from two very different worlds.
如果医院倒闭了 我就要回去我的世界
And if this hospital shuts down, I go back to mine.
它 它不会倒闭的
It's -- It's not gonna close, okay?
别再说这种话了 这事你无法确定
Stop saying that! You don't know that!
因为你的人生一帆风顺
Just because everything works out for you
并不意味着我的也是如此
doesn't mean it will for me.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean, okay?
有...有些事情发生
There -- There -- There are things happening --
你知道吗
you know what?
本能告诉我 我绝不应该
My gut told me I never should have started
和你有任何牵扯 这是对的
anything with you, and it was right.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我们结束了
It means we're through.
所以我们只要操心瓦丽丝卡就好
So let's just focus on Valeska
好好上完班 可以吗
and get through the rest of the shift, okay?
死了九个人了
That's nine dead.
刚刚一小时又死了两个
Two more in the last hour.
沙欣怎么样了
How's Sahin?
体温降不下来
I can't get her fever down.
血压还算稳定 但心率正在下降
B.P. is holding, but her heart rate is dropping.
奇怪了 心率本应随着体温上升而升高的
That's strange. It should be elevated with a fever.
看这些疹子
Take a look at this rash.
你和我想的一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
斑疹伤寒
Typhus.
-是的 -肯定是
- Yep. - Has to be.
确实是
Yeah. Right.
斑疹伤寒是细菌性的
Typhus is bacterial.
由螨虫 跳蚤和蜱虫传播
Spread by mites, fleas, and ticks,
潜伏期为十天
with an incubation period of 10 days.
库尔德人今天才到
The Kurds just arrived today,
所以不会是他们传染的
so they couldn't have infected the camp.
他们一定是在别的地方感染的
They must have contracted it elsewhere.
整个地区都可能被传染
This entire region could be infected.
该死
Shoot.
斑疹伤寒
Typhus?
斑疹伤寒 比疟疾严重吗
Typhus, it is -- it is worse than malaria?
是的
Yes.
我们对疟疾有所准备
We were prepared for malaria.
但没有足够的药物应对斑疹伤寒的爆发
We don't have enough meds for a typhus outbreak.
老兄
Hey, man.
欢迎回到人间
Welcome back.
一块陷阱碎片卡在你的肺里
So, you got a piece of that trap stuck in your lung.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表