剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
you're gonna impress,
如果你没有用
and I might listen to you a little more
恶作剧在我夜班第一天来羞辱我的话
if you didn't try to humiliate me
或许我能好好听你说话
with a practical joke on my first night.
好吧
Okay, okay.
他们也对我这样
They did it to me on my first night.
我猜他们之后做得更过分
And I'll bet they've done it even more after that,
对吗
haven't they?
没错
Yeah, yeah.
不是 这有什么关系吗
Uh, n-no. How is that even relevant?
我不喜欢让任何人来惹我
Well, I don't let anyone mess with me,
所以今晚他们看见我打了你之后
and after they saw I punched you,
就不会再有人来惹我了
no one else will mess with me, either.
等等 所以你打我
Wait, so, y-you punched me
是因为你害怕或者想警告他们
cause you were scared or to send a message?
好吧 这是个医院可不是什么监狱
Okay, hey, t-this is a hospital okay -- n-not a prison.
听着 我是个医生好吗
Listen, I'm -- I'm a doctor, right?
你应该听 听我的
You should l-listen... to me.
大家 三 二 一
Guys, 3...2...1.
-三号♥床准备手术 -是
- Let's get bed 3 prepped for O.R. - Yes, sir.
知道发生了什么吗
We know what happened?
双方交火时她正坐在一辆出租车里
She was riding in a taxi that got caught in the crossfire.
司机当场死亡
The driver was DOA.
她不让急救员检查她
She wouldn't let the medics examine her.
我能说英语
I speak English.
我叫沙芭特
My name is Sharbat.
好的 沙芭特是个美丽的名字
Okay, good. Sharbat, that's a beautiful name.
我是来帮助你的 你哪里疼
I'm here to help you. Is there anything hurting?
肚子和胸
My stomach and my chest.
我呼吸时会疼
It hurts when I breathe.
好的 我们会检查一下
Okay, well, we'll check you out.
你几岁了
How old are you?
十五岁
15.
能把我的电♥话♥给我吗 我要打给我弟弟
Can I have my phone? I need to call my brother.
好的 我们会帮你找的
Uh, yeah, we'll try and track that down for you.
拜托了 我得现在打给他
Please, I need to talk to him now.
我明白 但我要先对你进行治疗
I understand, but I need to treat you first, okay?
我先帮你脱了这个 才能检查你
So, I need to get this off so I can examine you.
但他不能看我
But he cannot see me.
沙芭特 我会转过身 我保证
Sharbat, I'll turn around. I promise.
我只是来帮詹宁斯医生的
I'm just here to help Dr. Jennings.
沙芭特 你怀孕了
Sharbat, you're pregnant.
你知道几个月了吗
Do you know how many months?
大概八个月
I think around 8.
我们先检查一下孩子
We're just gonna take a look at the baby.
你有丈夫吗
Do you have a husband?
他被塔♥利♥班♥杀了
H-he was killed by the Taliban.
所以我之前要离开村子
That's why - I was leaving my village.
他们会把我们都杀了
They will kill us all.
你得给我弟弟打个电♥话♥
You have to call my brother.
他是唯一能帮我的人
He's the only one that can help me.
能在这暂停一下吗
Can you pause it right there?
阿利斯特医生 能看一下这个吗
Dr. Alister, can you take a look at this?
他一定要看吗
Does -- does he -- does -- does he have to?
拜托 沙芭特
Please, Sharbat,
我需要他来帮忙确认你们母子平安
I need his help to make sure you and the baby are safe.
-你是说 -是的
- You're talking -- - Yes.
沙芭特 你的孩子没事
Sharbat, your baby is okay,
但你的子♥宫♥因为车祸有点破损
but you got a small tear in your uterus from the accident.
我们会帮你找个
We're gonna get an American baby doctor
美国的儿科医生过来
here to come and see you,
但他们过来需要点时间
but it's gonna take some time for them to get here.
求你了 救救我的孩子
Please, just help my baby.
我们会的 与此同时
We will, but in the meanwhile,
我要给你的胸部拍些片子
I need to take some pictures of your chest
来确认你没事
to make sure that you're okay.
好的
Okay.
我就想不通了
I don't understand.
如果她需要手术 为什么还待在急诊室
If she needs surgery, why is she still in the E.R.?
我们无法降低
We're having trouble getting
她的心率和血压
her heart rate and pressure down.
我们几周前刚检查过
We just saw a doctor a couple of weeks ago.
她的血压很正常
Her pressure was fine.
为什么现在这么高
W-why is it so high now?
我们原以为你可以告诉我们原因
Well, we were hoping maybe you could tell us.
她在吃治疗多动症或者嗜睡症的药吗
Is she taking any medication for A.D.D., narcolepsy?
没有
No.
她吸毒吗 冰♥毒♥ 可♥卡♥因♥之类的
Any chance she was - using drugs -- meth, cocaine?
当然没有 她非常健康
No. God, no. She's completely healthy.
露西娅连阿司匹林都不吃
Lucia won't even take an aspirin.
她是绝对素食者
She's strictly vegan.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
目击者说她开车很不稳定
Witnesses said she was driving erratically.
她什么药都没吃
She's not on anything.
我了解我的妻子
I know my wife.
我们没说你不了解
We're not suggesting that you don't,
如果你还知道其他的事 或许就可以救她
but any information that you have could help save her.
-香农 你能把 -超声
- Shannon, can you pull the -- - Ultrasound?
谢谢
Thank you.
你们在干嘛
What -- what are you doing?
我们现在要监测她肾部出血状况
Now we need to monitor the bleeding in her kidney.
保罗 你怎么看
Paul, thoughts?
出血止住了 情况不错
Bleeding is stable. That's good.
最近生过病吗 流感之类的
Any sicknesses lately -- uh, flu?
好像没有
Uh, no, not really.
她只是抱怨过头疼 潮热 头晕
Oh, she's complained of headaches, hot flashes, dizziness,
但医生只是说「欢迎来到经绝期」
but the doctor just said, "Welcome to menopause."
医生是男的吗
Was the doctor a man?
是的
Yeah, he is.
她在室颤 香农 除颤仪
She's in V-Fib. Shannon, paddles.
我的天 什么情况
Oh, my God. What's happening?!
-护士 -为什么 你们在
- Nurse. - Why -- what are you...
我的天 救救她 做点什么
Oh, my God, help her! You have to do something!
-什么情况 -没事的 女士
- What's going on?! - It's okay, ma'am.
拜托 你得在外面等着
Please, we need you to step outside.
-不 -好了 离手
- No. - Okay, clear.
-离手 -离手 -拜托你
- Clear. - Clear. - Please.
-还在室颤 -充电
- Still V-fib. - All right, charge.
离手
We clear?
-离手 -离手
- Clear. - Clear.
好了 听起来不错
Okay, sounds good.
你在左边
You're in on the left.
好
Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是有点扭到肩了
Yeah, I just tweaked my shoulder a little bit.
我得说 和你一起出勤真好 哥们
Got to say, it's good to have you back out here with me, buddy.
是啊 出勤的感觉真不错
Yeah, it feels good to be back.
当主任太无聊了
I get so bored being charge doc, you know?
每晚一半时间都坐在办公桌前
I spend half the night sitting behind that desk.
为什么我不能出个外勤啥的
Why can't I go out sometimes?
你想什么时候出勤都行
You know you can go out whenever you want.
你是老大
You're the boss.
说得没错
Damn right. Yeah.
我想像之前一样
I want to get back to who I used to be,
而不是变得像只整天困在室内的家猫
instead of this house cat I turned into.
况且 谁知道我什么时候
Besides, who knows when I can send
才能再把乔丹跟你排在一起呢 对吧
you and Jordan out together again, right?
估计还得再等等
Yeah, probably best to wait on that.
情况还是有点尴尬
Things are still a little raw.
糟糕 陶福 陶福
Crap, Toph, Toph, Toph.
血压在下降 血压在下降
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表