剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
He's a surgeon because of you.
他对自己要求这么严
He holds himself to a high standard
是因为你定了个很高的标准
because you set the bar.
谢谢你对他说的一切 陶福
A-And thank you for what you said to him, Topher.
我听说了你们的谈话
I heard about your talk.
你给我一个机会
You gave me a chance.
现在他作为外科顾问加入了卡明斯集团
Now he's joining Cummings Group as a surgical consultant.
你把儿子教育得很好 朱利安
You raised a good son, Julian.
他成为一个优秀的医生也离不开你的帮助
And you helped make him a good doctor.
你是个好老师 陶福
You're a great teacher, Topher.
-谢谢你 -但不是个好主任
- Thank you. - But not a manager.
你对付不起钱的病患都竭尽全力
You pull out all the stops for patients who can't pay.
我们...我们都这么做
That -- that's kind of what we do here.
我们以前也是
That's what we used to do.
现在这地方需要下猛药了
This place needs strong medicine now.
如果我不了解情况的话 朱利安
If I didn't know any better, Julian,
我还以为你要辞掉我呢
I'd think you're letting me go.
的确如此 陶福
I am, Topher.
对不起
I'm sorry.
在商言商而已
It's just business.
乔丹
Jordan!
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
有人生宝宝了吗
So who had a baby?
保罗的爸爸买♥♥下了医院
Oh, Paul's dad bought the hospital.
是啊 这是我唯一能找到的装饰品
Yeah, these are the only decorations I could find.
等等 保罗的爸爸 不是霍巴特
Wait, Paul's dad, not Hobart?
叮咚 老巫婆死了
Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead.
伙计们 最奇怪的事发生了
Hey, guys. The weirdest thing.
自动配药机里又出现耐而可了
The Norcos are back in the Pyxus.
你说回来了是什么意思
What do you mean, they're back?
还是少了两粒 其他十粒放回去了
2 are missing, the other 10 are there.
太糟了 肯尼
Too bad, Kenny.
这代表你的女巫追捕行动应该是结束了吧
I guess that means your little witch hunt is over.
我想是的 抱歉 安妮
I guess so. Sorry, Annie.
乔丹 你知道斯科特在哪吗
Jordan, do you know where Scott is?
他打电♥话♥给我 告诉我在这儿碰面
He called me. He asked me to meet him here.
他在外面呼吸新鲜空气
Yeah, he's outside getting fresh air.
他让我告诉你 去停车场跟他碰面
He wanted me to tell you to meet him in the parking lot.
谢谢
Thanks.
看起来我误会了那女孩
Guess I had that girl wrong.
-莫莉 帮我个忙好吗 -好
- Mollie, will you do me a favor? - Yeah.
要是有什么关于麦克的消息 告诉我好吗
If you hear anything at all about Mac, can you let me know?
-好的 宝贝 -谢谢
- Yes, honey. - Thank you.
斯科特
Scott.
天哪 我太担心你了
Oh, my God, I was so worried about you.
我也很担心你
I was worried about you, too.
一切都好
No, it's all good.
有人把自动配药机的药片放回去了
Somebody put the Norco pills back.
是我♥干♥的 安妮
I did, Annie.
-什么 -我知道是你拿的
- What? - I know you took them.
乔丹在TC的储物柜里发现了它
Jordan found them in T.C.'s locker
你在那儿存你的东西
where you store your stuff.
她是觉得我
Is she accusing me of --
她因为尊重我 不会告诉陶福
And she is not telling Topher out of respect for me.
你会因此得到你需要的帮助
Which is going to give you the chance to get the help that you need.
我在奥尔登戒毒所帮你定了张今晚的床位
I booked a bed for you at the Alden Rehab for tonight.
今晚
For tonight?
对 今晚
Yeah, tonight.
-你开玩笑吗 -不
- Are you kidding me? - No.
我用不着 斯科特 我可以去戒毒会
I didn't use, Scott. I can go to a meeting.
你当着我的面撒谎 你跟陶福撒谎
You lied to my face and you lied to Topher
跟肯尼撒谎
and you lied to Kenny,
你要是觉得自己能用麻醉剂当个护士
and if you think you can be here around opiates being a nurse,
那你就是在对自己撒谎
then you're lying to yourself.
你得回去戒毒
You need to go back to rehab.
走吧
Let's go.
我不走
I'm not going.
我跟你一起走 好吗
I'll go with you, okay?
走吧
Let's go.
陶福
Hey, Toph.
要去酒吧
Coming out to the bar?
-大家都去喝酒了 -我不能去
- Everybody's grabbing drinks. - I can't.
我还有事
Um, I got stuff to do.
你现在要换储物柜
You moving lockers now?
你♥爸♥爸把我炒了 保罗
Your dad fired me, Paul.
什么
He what?
是的
Yeah.
陶福 他不可能那么做
Toph, h-he can't do that.
不 他做了
Yeah, he can.
这里是他的了
This place is his now.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
拯救这家医院不是为了我
Saving this hospital wasn't about me.
而是为了帮助走投无路的人们
It was about helping people with nowhere else to go.
我们今天做到了
We did that today.
因为你
Thanks to you.
永远都别忘了这点
Don't ever forget that.
所以 我
So, I, too,
明天也要在这儿处理账务系统
will be here tomorrow to work with billing systems.
爸 我想说句话
Hey, Dad, I need a word.
各位 这是我儿子 保罗
Everybody, this is my son, Paul.
他会成为我们新团队里重要的一份子
He'll be a big part of our team here moving forward.
我不会
I'm -- I'm not.
除非你把陶福聘回来
Not unless you hire Topher back.
你没问过在这里工作的任何人就做出了决定
You made a decision without consulting anyone who works here.
听着 保罗
Look, Paul --
不 你说过你会听从意见
No, no, no, you said you would listen,
但你连我都没问过
and you didn't even ask me.
本性难移 爸
You're never going to change, Dad.
陶福什么病人都收
Topher took everyone in.
他用特约诊疗法给他们治疗
He treated them with concierge medicine.
所以这里才会破产
It's why this place was broke.
有什么不同吗
And what makes it different?
他凝聚了大家 爸
He's the glue, Dad.
没有他 你买♥♥下的只是一栋楼 不是医院
Without him, you bought a building, not a hospital.
我很遗憾你有这样的感受
Look, I'm sorry you feel that way,
但我已经做出了决定
but I've made my decision.
回到账务问题上 我们
Now, back to billing, we --
我也是
So have I.
我辞职
I resign.
你总是那么情感用事 保罗
You've always had a dramatic side, Paul.
是从你妈妈那儿遗传来的
You get it from your mother.
特里 在我们的计划表上再加一项
Terry, add finding a new surgical resident
找一位新的外科住院医生
to our to-do list.
还要再找新的急诊室团队
And another E.R. department, too.
真的吗
Really?
你就为了跟你♥爸♥赌气
You're asking all these people to walk out
就让这些人都辞职
to win a pissing match with your old man?
不是因为你 爸
It's not about you, Dad.
而是陶福
It's about Topher.
他走 我们就走
He goes, we go.
你好好想想 保罗
You think hard on this, Paul.
如果你离开这 就是离开你的家庭
You walk out of here, you walk away from your family.
我不会再给你钱
I'll cut you off.
不会再给你交医学院学费
I'll stop paying your med-school bills,
你的车贷
your car lease.
你会第一次尝尝当穷♥人♥什么滋味
You'll be poor for the first time in your life.
你不会喜欢的 儿子
And you're not going to like it, son.
我并不是离开家庭 父亲
I'm not walking away from my family, Dad.
这就是我家
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表