剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- What do you got? - Female, 20s.
创伤性颈椎损伤 四肢均可活动
Traumatic C-spine injury. She's moving all extremities.
第二颈椎错位造成心悸
Tender to palpitation over her second vertebrae.
什么意思 我会瘫痪吗
What does that mean? Am I gonna be paralyzed?
我们得做些检查 你叫什么名字
We're gonna do some tests, okay? Can you tell me your name?
艾米莉亚 我得能走路 拜托了
Emilia. Please, I have to be able to walk. Please.
-什么情况 -第二颈椎骨折
- What's going on? - We got a C2 fracture.
-拿仪器在床边给颈椎拍片 -有点棘手
- Let's get some portable C-spine films here. - It's tricky.
如果不稳或者她动了的话
Yeah, if it's unstable and she moves,
就会把颈椎弄折 失去呼吸能力
she can cut her own spine and lose the ability to breathe.
我在巴格拉姆看到过 让人措手不及
I saw this in Bagram. It can go bad fast.
香农 呼叫一下骨科
Shannon, can you page Ortho?
我们需要威廉姆斯医生
We need Dr. Williams right now.
-知道了 -听我口令 三 二 一
- Got it. - Okay, on my count. 3, 2, 1.
把她翻过来
Let's roll her.
值班的骨科医师过来还需要一阵子
Okay, it's gonna be a while till the on-call Orthopod can get here.
在这之前你来负责好吗
Can you handle this till then?
可以 艾米莉亚 我是阿利斯特医生
Yeah. Emilia, I'm Dr. Alister.
我会帮你 好吗
I'm gonna help you, ok?
我好怕
I'm really scared.
我知道 我会尽全力帮你
I know. I'm gonna do everything I can for you.
闭合性桡骨中段骨折 可能位于肋骨下侧
Mid radial fracture, closed. Possible broken lower ribs.
给他一百微克芬太尼
Give him 100 of fentanyl
再给肝脏做个CT
and order a CT to look at his liver.
好的 哥们 我们得检查一下内脏
All right, buddy. We're gonna take a look inside
确保没有出血
and make sure nothing's bleeding.
乔丹 我回来你会在这吗 宝贝
Jordan, are you gonna be here when I get back, babe?
你是我的病患 亲爱的 我不会离开你的
Ah, you're my patient, honey, I'm not going anywhere.
你想要我给祁医生传什么话
Well, what do you want me to tell Dr. Zia?
什么「对影成三人」 什么意思
You're three sheets to the wind? I don't know what that means.
你喝醉了
You're wasted.
一整瓶红酒
A whole bottle of red wine.
你该睡觉了
Yeah, you should probably go to sleep.
温馨提示 垫高你的头
Little tip -- prop up your head
别被自己的呕吐物呛死了
so you don't choke on your own vomit.
傻♥逼♥ 在值班听不懂吗
Douche. What part of "on-call" doesn't he get?
我以为你去看
Hey. Hey, I thought you were going to, like,
摔角比赛还是什么来着
a wrestling match or something?
墨西哥摔角 有人斗殴
Lucha Libre. Brawl broke out in the crowd.
你被打了吗 眼睛没被打青什么的吧
You -- you take a hit? I hope no black eye or anything.
没 姐只有绝情
No, just a black soul.
-你没病患吗 -没 还没有
- Don't you have any patients? - No, not yet.
外科医生还真省心啊
Surgeons really have it easy?
什么 你为什么这么说
What? Why would -- why would you even say that?
因为你就一直在这坐着
'Cause you're just sitting around.
没 没有
No. No, I'm not.
我没一直坐着
I'm -- Uh, I'm not sitting around.
只是今晚手术室不忙
Basically, it's just, like, a slow night in surgery.
我差点忘了
And I almost forgot.
我要给斯科特的一个病人做术后检查
I have a post-op check on one of Scott's patients.
我得...我得走了
So I'm gonna -- I'm gonna -- I'm gonna go do that.
你是真不喜欢保罗啊
Man, you really don't like Paul, do you?
我没 只是他太紧张了
I do. He just -- he takes himself so seriously.
他得放轻松点
The guy needs to lighten up.
为什么他不能摘掉面具
So why can't he take his mask off?
他不能暴露身份
He can't reveal his identity.
好吧
Okay...
那为什么他一直穿着紧身连体衣和披风
So why is he still wearing his leotard and cape?
那我就不知道了
That I can't answer.
天哪 是斗牛士
Oh, my God. It's El Matador.
我最喜欢他了
He's my favorite.
他使了那招「蒙特祖玛复仇」吗
Did he do his Montezuma's Revenge move?
你喜欢看摔跤吗 海瑟
You like wrestling, Heather?
喜欢 简直爱死了
Like it? Love it.
没准他还能给我签个名
Maybe he'll give me an autograph.
有可能 借过
It can be. Excuse me.
你能帮我个忙吗
Okay, um, could you do me a favor
把斗牛士从狂热的粉丝中解救出来
and drag El Matador away from his adoring fans
好让他能去给他表弟打打气
so he could cheer up his cousin?
-我去给他拿件手术服 -谢谢
- I'll get him some scrubs. - Thank you.
今晚画风真诡异
Such a weird night.
我了个去
Son of a bitch.
空调是停了吗
Did -- did the air conditioner just stop?
对
Yep.
我想声明
And I just wanna go on the record,
今晚我本来是休息的
I had the night off.
感觉糟透了
I feel awful.
屋里好热
It's so hot in here.
对 空调坏了
Yeah. AC's broken.
我再去给你拿些冰袋来
I'll get you some more ice packs.
你的病毒检测和尿液分♥析♥结果都正常
So your viral panel and urinalysis came back negative,
但是你却出现了呕吐的症状
but now we got vomiting to add to your symptoms.
刚刚你说话的时候我觉得头很痛
I have a horrible headache while you're at it.
也许该做一次脊椎穿刺
Might be time for a spinal tap.
我觉得来杯啤酒还差不多
I prefer a beer on tap,
不过我觉得你们肯定不提供这项服务
but something tells me that's not on the menu.
她是颈椎骨前端脱位后骨折
She's got an anterior/dislocation fracture of the dens.
手术太危险了
Surgery's precarious.
对 但她神经未受损伤
Right. Well, she's neurologically intact.
我们能通过牵引来给脊椎减压吗
Can't we just decompress the spine with traction?
你联♥系♥得上威廉姆斯医生吗
You get ahold of Dr. Williams?
我们 我们能联♥系♥上他
We... We got ahold of him,
但他有些不在状态
but he can't get ahold of himself.
他有些酗酒问题
Man has a little problem with alcohol.
好吧 在巴格拉姆和我合作的那个骨科医师茜德
Okay, well, Syd, the Orthopod I worked with in Bagram,
她非常棒 她教了我很多东西
she was amazing. I learned a lot from her.
我可以独♥立♥完成牵引 我在那边做过几次
I can set up traction by myself. I did a few back in country.
好吧
Okay.
好 我会帮你把她固定到颅骨牵引器上
Okay, I'll help you put her in Gardner-Wells tongs.
好
Okay.
艾米莉亚 这个装置看上去有点吓人
Emilia, okay, this contraption is gonna look a little scary,
但能帮你减轻痛苦 好吗
but it's gonna help, okay?
你需要保持不动
You just need to be very still.
好
Okay.
如果不起作用怎么办
What if this doesn't work?
如果我走不了路 就没法工作
If I can't walk, then I can't work,
我就付不起大学学费了
and then I can't pay for college.
大学 不错 你读的什么专业
College. That's great. What are you studying?
我上的商学院 我想成为体育经纪人
I'm in business school. I wanna be a sports agent.
我不是那种胸大无脑的女生
I'm not just some dumb girl in a bikini.
没有人这样想你
No one thinks that.
很多人都这样想
Lots of people do.
我才21岁
I'm only 21.
如果我下半辈子都得在轮椅上度过该怎么办
And what happens if I end up in a wheelchair?
不会的
You won't.
我保证 你会用双脚走出这里的
I promise you're gonna walk out of here.
别怕 你会感到一些压♥迫♥
Don't be scared. You're just gonna feel a little bit of pressure.
-这里也挺热的哈 -是啊
- It's hot in here, too, huh? -Yeah.
你感觉如何 维克托
So how you feeling, Victor?
打了镇痛剂以后好多了
Better after the pain shot.
谢谢你之前保护我
Thank you for looking out for me earlier.
我得保护你 我的公主
I had to get in the way of danger, princesa.
我得保护你那美丽的脸庞
Gotta protect that beautiful face of yours.
你还真是锲而不舍
You don't give up, do you?
-希望有人录下来了 -看这儿
- I hope someone was recording it - That thing right there.
联盟会看见我吃了一记
so the league can see that I can take a hit.
我行动起来悄无声息 就跟猫一样
I got stealth moves, like a cat.
大猫
El Gato.
大猫这个名听上去不错
I would root for El Gato.
维克托 你的肝脏有轻微的撕裂伤
Okay, Victor, so it looks like you have a small laceration
是肋骨骨折导致的 还有一个
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表