剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
检查一下有没有脱水和浓烟接触
check for dehydration and smoke exposure.
小布丽怎么样
What's going on with, uh, Bri?
最后一点法律问题
Last-minute legal stuff.
杰西卡 来献血吗
Jessica. Here to give blood?
不好意思 我忘了 吸血鬼是喝血的
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. Vampires -- they drink blood.
-你说完了吗 陶福 -还没完
- Are you done, Topher? - Not yet.
离交易结束和霍巴特正式拥有这里
I've got 12 hours before the sale closes
还有12个小时
and Hobart officially owns the place.
我猜你是过来为新办公室量窗帘尺寸的吧
Let me guess, you're here to measure curtains for your new office.
是啊 没错
Yes, actually, I am.
同时确保平稳过渡
Yeah. And to make sure this transition is painless.
除了将被解雇的员工
Except for the staff getting fired
和你们拒绝接诊的穷病患
and the poor patients that you refuse to see.
除此之外 一切都好 对吗
Other than that, all good, right?
这只不过是生意
This is just business.
你什么时候才能明白
When are you going to see that?
希望永远不
Hopefully never.
听我把话说完 保罗
Just hear me out, Paul.
你已经得到答案了
Why? You have all the answers.
你知道我并不清楚你经历过什么 是吧
I mean, you knew that I didn't get what you were going through, right?
没错 抱歉
You're right, okay? I'm sorry,
不过我没想到你打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥来收♥购♥急诊室
but I had no idea you called your dad to buy the E.R.
我还没有收♥购♥
I haven't bought it yet.
爸 你来早了
Uh, Dad. You're early.
这就是私人飞机的特权
That's the perks of flying private.
湾流私人机改变了一切啊
That Gulfstream is a game changer.
是啊 我猜也是
Yeah, I bet.
这是瑞瓦拉医生 我们的实习生
Uh, this is Dr. Rivera, our intern.
-很高兴见到你 -你好啊
- Great to meet you. - How are you?
香农 创伤一室有烧伤病人
Shannon? There's a burn in trauma one.
好 我们待会儿聊 卡明斯医生
Okay, well, we will talk later, Dr. Cummings.
-好 -当然
- Okay. - Sure.
你应该记得祁医生 陶福
Uh, hey, you remember Dr. Zia, Topher.
当然 你好吗
Oh, of course, how are you?
你过来后好多了
Much better now that you're here.
霍巴特准备低价收♥购♥我们
Um, Hobart is buying us for pennies on the dollar.
我们有退伍军医 社区关系
We have veteran doctors, community ties,
还有护士班子愿意
a nursing staff that's willing --
你不用再推销了 陶福
Y-Y-You can stop selling, Topher.
现在就看我们的财会团队的了
It's in our bean counter's hands now.
如果行得通 我们会收♥购♥
If it makes sense, we'll do it.
几小时后答案会更明确
Should know more in a few hours.
好吧 如果你在这里
Okay, well, if you're around,
你想穿上手术服 也许你可以帮得上忙
you want to suit up, we can use a hand.
他刚结束长途飞行
Uh, he just -- he just got off a long flight.
我在飞机上睡过 这是个好主意
I slept on the plane. That's a great idea.
太棒了 保罗 给他找套手术服
Great. Paul, get him some scrubs.
谢谢你帮忙
Yeah, yeah. Good to have you.
你和瑞瓦拉医生在一起多久了
So, uh, how long have you and Dr. Rivera been an item?
什么 我...我们没有
What? Uh, w-we're not --
不 你姐姐告诉我了
No, no, no, your sister told me.
她很可爱
She's cute.
虽然我对紫色头发不大确定 不过
I'm not so sure about the purple hair, but...
我去换衣服 回头见 儿子
Look, I'll change and meet you back here, son.
-好 -保罗
- Uh, yeah. - Yo, Paul?
恕我直说了 支票的事
Sorry to hound, man, but, uh, about that check...
水管工的账单今天到期了
That -- that bill for the plumber is due today.
好 我去柜子里拿支票簿
Yeah, right. Uh, I'll grab my checkbook from my locker, yeah?
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
好 把她放这边
All right, let's set her up over here.
火还没烧过来 她暂时安全
She'll be safe here for a bit while the fire's on the other side.
在这做手术真是逆天了
This is a hell of an O.R.
没有医疗箱 只有即兴发挥了
We're going to have to wing it without those med kits.
有这 很锋利
Use that. I keep it razor-sharp.
好 很好
Okay, that's good.
我们得尽全力给这个消毒
We're going to have to sterilize this
还有她的腿
along with her leg as best as we can.
麦克 那有漂白剂
Hey, Mac, there's bleach right there.
在哪
Where?
哥们 你瞎了吗 就在那
Buddy, you going blind on me? It's right there.
我的隐形眼镜被烟熏干了 给
Uh, smoke dried out my contacts. Here.
给 斯科特 用这个
Here, Scott, use this.
还好吗 蕾内
How you doing, Rene?
还好
I'm good.
你是我见过最坚强的士兵
You were always the toughest grunt I ever met.
对 因为我会把你喝趴下
Yeah, that's 'cause I can drink you under the table.
那可不一定
Well, that's gonna be a problem.
得州离得可挺远 医生
Long way from Texas, Doctor.
你会英语
You speak English.
在底特律待过一年
A year in Detroit.
垃圾城市
What a dump.
是啊 我们从营地诊所过来
Yeah. We're from the camp clinic.
降落伞投了些药下来
There was a parachute that dropped some meds.
我们很需要
We need that.
我没见过什么降落伞 也不认识你
I don't know any parachute, and I don't know you,
赶紧滚吧
so get lost.
兄弟 我们急需那些药 好吗
Okay, listen, man, we need that medicine, okay?
不然营地里的人都得死
Or else everybody in this camp is going to die.
这是战区 兄弟
It's a war zone, man.
死人是常事 给我小心点
People die here, so be careful.
人不一定非得死 所以
People don't have to die, so what --
没用 TC 他们是土耳其人
It's no use, T.C. they're Turks.
他们恨我们 不会让我们进去的
They hate us. They won't let us in.
或许不必征得同意
Maybe we won't have to ask.
出去
Get away!
举起手来 举起来
Hands up! Put your hands up!
你想谈谈是吧 聪明人
You want to talk, smart guy?
那就谈吧
Let's talk.
我用止血带给她止血
I'll tourniquet her leg to control the bleeding.
我切开之后
After I make the incision,
用这个当牵开器 撑着伤口
we'll use these as retractors to hold the wound open.
得用老派方法了
You're going old school, huh?
-内战那么老 -对
- Civil War old. - Yeah.
她肯定得遭罪了
This is not going to be easy for her.
给
Here.
用这些
We'll use these.
随时间起效的药 要是碾碎了
They are time-release, so if we crush 'em,
吸收更快
they'll absorb faster.
你一直随身带着耐而可
You always carry Norco around on you?
我只是听说蕾内腿折了
I just knew that Rene had a broken leg,
走之前就去药房♥拿了些
so I grabbed some from the medic before I left.
真机智
Quick thinking.
谢谢
Thanks.
把这吃了 亲爱的
Here you go, sweetie.
含在舌头下面 慢慢溶解
You're going to dissolve these under your tongue.
味道很苦 但能缓解疼痛
It'll taste like hell, but it'll help with the pain.
她会昏迷过去吧 医生
This is going to knock her on her ass, right, Doc?
对
Yeah.
好
All right.
我去看看火情 好吗
I'm going to go check on the fire, okay?
确保我们不会突然葬身火海
I'm going to make sure we're not blindsided.
抬起来 亲爱的 枕这个
Okay. Here you go, honey. Let's put this under your head.
谢谢
Thank you.
屋顶着火了 警长让我们离开
Well, the roof caught fire and the sheriff told us to go,
卡特想起手提电脑还在里面
but Carter remembered the laptop was still inside.
于是跑回去 屋顶塌了
So he ran back, and the ceiling fell.
我必须回去 丹妮 里面有我们的结婚照
I had to get it, Dani. It has our wedding pictures in it.
一生最美好的一天
Best day of my life.
变装婚礼 够胆
Oh, a costumed wedding -- bold choice.
我们邂逅在漫画书店
Oh, well, we met at a comic-book store.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表