剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
结果来了
So now we have our answer.
他的状况一点都不紧急
There's nothing emergent about his condition.
可以让监狱医生来治疗他
He can be treated by a jail doc.
给他办理出院
Sign him out.
我不确定 我
I'm...not sure. I...
-你不确定 -是的
- You're not sure? - No.
我觉得他好像真的有点问题
I think that there might actually be something wrong with him.
陶福 他在装病
Topher, he's faking it.
他在拖延时间
Look, the guy's buying time because he knows
因为他知道余生将要在监狱度过了
he's about to spend the rest of his life in prison
和一群他宣称不讨厌的黑人一起生活
with a bunch of those black people he says he doesn't hate.
只是这次 他没有枪了
Except this time, no gun.
-肯尼 -乔丹 他的结果一切正常
- Kenny. - Jordan, his tests are all normal.
他在将要被宣判的时候昏厥
He fainted right before he was gonna be sentenced.
这已经说明了一切
I think it's pretty clear what's going on.
是我的话我也会装作昏倒的
I'd probably fake something, too.
喂 好的 稍等一下
Yeah? Okay. Hold on.
大家听好 TC和受伤的警官正在路上
Listen up! T.C. Is on his way with the downed officer!
一大批患者马上就会到达
A lot more causalities are headed this way.
让本尼迪克特出院 开始治疗新的病人
Get Benedict out of here. Start treating new patients.
好的 我需要你估计一下病人的数量
Yeah, I need -- I need an estimate.
好吧 我让警长带他回去
All right. I'll go tell the sheriff to take him back --
先不要
No, not yet.
但是陶福说
But Topher just said that --
这是我的病人 不是他的
My patient, not his.
你为什么保护这个人
Why are you defending this guy?
我没有保护他 我要治疗他
I'm not defending him. I'm treating him.
是啊 像贵宾一样治疗他
Yeah, treating him like a V.I.P.
你知道他做了什么
You know what he did.
我知道他因何被指控
I know what he's accused of.
所以你觉得他无罪
So you think he's innocent?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我没有密切关注这个案子
I haven't followed the case that closely.
我知道你有私人情绪 但是有时候
I understand that this is personal for you, but sometimes,
作为职业医生 你必须
as a medical professional, you have to --
私人情绪
Personal?
像他那样的人 那种跋扈的态度
Look, people like that -- that superior attitude,
那种不知道我是谁就蔑视我的态度
th-that eye that looks down at me without even knowing me --
我已经忍♥了这么多年了
now, I've dealt with that my entire life.
你知道你和一位白人女性独自进入电梯
I mean, do you know what it feels like
然后发现她因为你站在旁边
to get on an elevator with a white lady all alone
而悄悄地握紧她的钱包
and to see her ever so subtly clench her purse
是一种什么感觉么
just because you're standing there?
因为我是一个大块头的黑人我就要道歉吗
To have to almost apologize for being a big, strong black guy?
难道因为我可以看到她脸上的恐惧
Turn on the -- the smile and the charm just because --
她眼中的恐惧
just because you can see the fear in her face,
我就必须笑面相迎吗
th-the suspicion in her eyes?
难道我应该
Now, is it my responsibility
自动走出去让她感到放松
to go out of my way to make her feel at ease?
还是说她应该做到不再猜疑我
Or is it her job not to make assumptions about me?
这些事情我每天都会遇到
You see, these are the things that I deal with on a daily basis.
我知道你是一个好人
Now, I know you're a good person.
乔丹 我们亲如家人 无可置疑
Jordan, we're family. That's undeniable.
但如果我对这个人的态度
But please don't get pissed at me
没有你对他的态度好 你也不要生我的气
for not going above and beyond my job for this guy the way that you do.
我没有生你的气
I'm not pissed at you.
-我只是想说 -什么
- Okay, I just think that... - What?!
算了 好吗
Forget it. Okay?
我不想再讨论这件事了
I just -- I don't want to get into it.
什么 我想知道你的心里话
What? No. I want to hear what you got to say.
好吧 其实你不是也在做一样的事情吗
Okay, uh...aren't you doing the same thing?
做出一些假设 叫他「齐默尔曼」
You know, making assumptions, calling him "Zimmerman"?
你不在现场 你不知道发生了什么
You weren't there. You don't know what happened.
是的 但现场的另一个人死了
Yeah, but the only other person that was is dead.
是的 但是那个人
Yeah, but that guy --
因为多次袭击他人而被捕
he's been arrested for assault multiple times.
本尼迪克特怎么会知道这些
How did Benedict know that?
难道他在射了八枪之前
What did he do, pull up his police report
在那种危机时刻
right there on the spot
还会翻出警♥察♥的记录么
before he decided to shoot him eight times?
你说得对
Fair enough.
我只是想跟你说
Look, all I am trying to say to you
我了解这种恐惧
is that I understand his fear.
而不是因为这个被射杀的人是一个黑人
And not because the guy that he shot was black, all right?
你懂我的
You know that.
我只是想说我了解那种无助感
I'm saying I -- I understand that vulnerability.
我发现有人尾随我 我出去买♥♥一把枪
You know, when I had a stalker, I went out and I bought a gun.
但你不会开枪的 乔丹
Yeah, but you never used it, Jordan.
是的 但实话实说
No, but... to be perfectly honest with you,
如果半夜我的车在路边抛锚
if it were me stranded on the side of the road
我被困在抛锚的车里
in the middle of the night in my broken-down car
我不管他是黑人还是白人
and some guy -- I don't care if he's black or white --
有人开始敲我的车门我肯定会害怕
starts banging on my door and I felt threatened
会担心我的生命安全 对吧
and I feared for my life, then, yeah, all right?
我也许会开枪的
I-I think I would shoot.
你提醒了我 以后我绝不会敲你的窗户
Well, then remind me to never bang on your window.
肯尼 我不是这个意思
Kenny, I didn't mean --
亚历山大医生 本尼迪特克先生在抱怨偏头疼
Dr. Alexander, Mr. Benedict is complaining about a migraine.
我随后就到
I'll be right there.
一切都会好起来的 兄弟
It's gonna be okay, buddy.
马上就到了 你很棒
We're almost there. You're doing great.
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩 保持清醒
Sean, stay with us!
血压降到82 应该有伤口裂开了
BP's down to 82. Something must have opened up.
该死 我就知道我们应该先走
Damn it, I knew we should have gone first.
保罗 专注于我们现在能做的事
Hey, Paul, stay focused on what we can do now.
肖恩需要进手术室
Sean needs the OR.
我们把他抬进救护车里
Let's just get him to the ambulance.
开玩笑吗
You kidding me?!
搞什么
Really?
这下要怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do now?
我们需要找别的地方手术
We're gonna have to find someplace to operate out here.
该死的催♥泪♥弹♥
Damn tear gas.
这东西真让人难受
That stuff stings pretty bad.
我没关系
No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
情况不妙
Not good.
他到了就马上需要手术
He's gonna need surgery as soon as he gets in.
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
他加入警队才三个月
He only joined the force about three months ago.
只是个乳臭未干的孩子
Guy -- guy barely shaves.
我认为另一个孩子也是
Yeah, I don't think the other kid does, either.
那个孩子朝我们开枪
Well, that kid fired on us.
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
你以为我心里好受吗
You think I feel good about that?
没人会好受
Nobody does!
我不得不把伤患留在那里
I had to leave a patient back there.
我痛恨这么做
I hate doing that. Okay?
你带大卫上来是对的
Well, you were right to take David.
履行职责是第一位的
Yeah. Line of duty comes first.
-兄弟 怎么了 -坏消息
- Hey, buddy. - Bad news.
当值外科医生克莱格医生
The on-call surgeon, Dr. Clegg,
被困在了城镇的暴♥乱♥之中
is stuck across town in riot traffic.
他一个小时内都不会回来
He's not gonna make it for another hour.
陶福 等不了一个小时了
No, h-he doesn't have an hour, Toph.
他必须现在去手术室
He's got to go straight to OR now.
连十分钟都等不了
He doesn't even have 10 minutes.
发生了什么
What's happening? What's going on?!
斯科特二十分钟内会到
Scott'll be here in about 20.
我们会帮他稳定下来做好手术准备
We'll get him stabilized and prepped for surgery.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表