剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
So, where'd he come from?
四人约会上认识的
We were on a double date.
你的手指都碰他屁♥股♥了
And now you got your finger in his butt cheek.
应该很有意思
This should be interesting.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你的喉咙里没别的食物了
There wasn't any other food in your throat.
那我们得弄清你窒息的原因
So we need to figure out what's been causing you to gag.
-之前有这种情况吗 -最近很频繁
- Has this happened before? - Yeah, a lot lately.
所以我才从自行车上摔倒
That's why I fell off my bike.
我在布雷根里基公园骑车
I-I was riding in Brackenridge Park,
吃了点能量棒就感到窒息了
and I took a bite of a power bar and started choking...
然后自行车就失控了
and just lost control of my bike.
只是最近吃东西
I just -- I-I've been having trouble
有点困难
keeping food down lately.
你看着有点瘦 丹娜
You look a little thin, Dana.
还有别的什么情况吗
Is there something else going on?
又来了
Here we go.
你和其他医生一样
You think I have
觉得我是饮食失调
an eating disorder like all the other doctors.
-什么其他医生 -所有医生
- What other doctors? - All of them.
看了太多医生 我都数不清了
I've been to so many I've lost count.
我不是有意不吃东西
I'm -- I'm not purposely starving myself.
只是 我吃不了
I just -- I can't eat.
你有在吃药吗
Are you on any medications for it?
你好像有点焦躁
You seem a little anxious.
我吃了阿普唑仓[镇静剂]
I took Xanax,
但吃了我会晕倒 所以就没吃了
but that zonked me out, so I stopped doing that.
我去做了身心锻炼
I went holistic.
练了瑜伽 做冥想 做锻炼
I have tried yoga, meditation, exercise.
我还去秘鲁见了萨满巫师
I mean, I even went to Peru to see a shaman.
喝过死藤水 做过灵境追寻
I took ayahuasca and went on a vision quest.
我可不建议你那么做
Wow, I-I, uh, would not have recommended that.
死藤水让我吐了三天
The ayahuasca made me puke for three days,
回来后感觉呕吐也没停
and I feel like I haven't stopped since I got back.
这毁了我的生活
I mean, this has ruined my life.
所以等你检查完了 我想
So if you're finished, I just -- I really --
我想回家抱抱狗狗
I just want to go home to my dog.
好 我
Yeah. I'm, uh...
我给你开一剂强效解酸药
I'm gonna give you a shot of a strong antacid
以防是因为逆流
in case this is from reflux.
然后再看看你的病历
And then I'll look through your chart.
陶福
Topher,
能聊聊吗
can I talk to you for a second?
我跟你没啥好说的 女魔头
I don't have anything to say to you, Lucifer.
我很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我是支持你的 我想帮你
I'm on your side. I'm trying to help you.
那就偷偷跟会把大家都开除的公♥司♥合作吗
By secretly working for the company that's gonna fire everybody.
劝你重新考虑下这策略
You might want to rethink that strategy.
你们反正会被开除的 好吗
You were going to get fired anyway, okay?
这和我没关系
I didn't have anything to do with that.
我提醒过你
I gave you the heads-up.
你把我们的秘密全告诉他们了
You gave them all our secrets.
所以他们才可能开除大家
Now they may fire everybody.
圣安东尼奥纪念医院
输入病患姓名或社保号♥码
正在下载文件
TC没事吧
Is T.C. Okay?
你去问他啊
You should ask him.
他不接我电♥话♥
He won't answer any of my calls.
还好没接 不好意思
Good for him. Now if you'll excuse me,
我现在还没被开除
I need to take care of my patient
我得去照看病患了
while I still have a job here.
莫莉 会后我需要间办公室
Mollie, I'm gonna need an office after the meeting.
麻烦帮我安排一下
Can you help me, please?
你都那么对陶福了 劝你去星巴克办公
After what you did to Topher, try the local Starbucks.
再见 菲莉西雅
Bye, Felicia.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
知道霍巴特公♥司♥的打算吗
Any news on what Hobart's going to do yet?
除了要把陶福换掉之外
Besides replacing Topher,
听说他们要把这变成健保中心
I heard they're gonna turn this place into an HMO.
护士们没事吧
Are the nurses safe?
我们有工会
We got a union.
这家伙嗑嗨了还跟你约会
So, this guy went on a date with you while he was high.
对 得给他做个毒理学检查
Yeah, we need to get a tox screen on him.
-好的 医生 -谢谢
- Yes, Doctor. - Thank you.
香农觉得他吃了迷魂药
Yeah, Shannon seems to think that he's on molly.
迷魂药
Molly.
你知道迷魂药不是
Well, you know, molly isn't the pure MDMA
年轻人以为的那种纯摇♥头♥丸♥ 是吧
that all the kids think it is, right?
混合着各种东西
It's cut with all kinds of stuff --
像阿司匹林 浴盐 可♥卡♥因♥
aspirin, bath salts... cocaine.
没错 这里面很多东西都能让他
Exactly, so he could be having an adverse reaction
出现不良反应
to any number of those things.
我们也不知道他什么时候吃的药
We don't know when he took what he took?
我真是太会挑人了
I really know how to pick 'em.
他看着很正常啊
I mean, h-he just seemed so normal, you know?
他只是吃了迷魂药去约会
Well, just because he took molly on a date
也没什么不正常的
doesn't make him not normal.
我不是说未来你的情路
I mean, I'm not saying it bodes well
会一帆风顺
for the future of your relationship.
不过
But...
-够了 -乔丹
- No. - Jordan,
要帮忙吗 肯尼让我过来看看
do you need help with anything? Kenny asked me to check in.
安妮 抱歉
Annie, uh, I'm sorry.
我忘了你在这当助手
I forgot that you were shadowing here now.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
要帮忙吗
Do you need anything?
要 你可以帮帮我们
Uh, yeah, actually, you can help us out.
我们需要这位病人的紧急联♥系♥人
We need an emergency contact for this patient.
你能不能在他的手♥机♥里找找
Can you maybe go through his phone
看他的朋友里面有没有
and see if you can find someone on his social circle
能帮得上忙的
who can answer questions?
好的 乐意效劳
Yeah, I'll be glad to do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才好尴尬呀
That was uncomfortable.
剪刀
Scissors.
你没有告诉她吧...
You didn't tell her about...
他们为布丽安娜找到配型合适的肺了
They found a match for Brianna.
马上就送过来
Lungs are on the way.
-终于 -太棒了
- Finally. - That's great.
把手术室准备好 让布丽安娜准备手术
Let's get the OR prepped and get Brianna ready.
你快去吧 这边我能处理好
Yeah, no, you should go. Um, I can take care of this.
保罗 去找德鲁 看他来了没有
Paul, go find Drew and see if he's checked in yet.
好的
Yeah.
圣安东尼奥纪念医院
还是没人接吗
Nothing still?
我要被德鲁气死了
I'm gonna kill Drew.
我先到小布丽那里去
I'll go up and sit with Bri.
我继续给德鲁打电♥话♥
Here, I'll keep trying.
天 你的病人来消化内科检查过九次了
Whoa. Your patient's had nine GI work-ups.
怎么回事
What's the deal?
胃痉挛 呕吐
Stomach cramping, vomiting.
窒息和干呕 几乎都没停过
Choking and gagging almost nonstop.
看看她的病史 告诉我你发现了什么
Look at her history. Tell me what you see.
几周前才做了CT
Just had a CT a couple weeks ago.
一切正常
Totally normal.
所有血检 包括
All her blood tests, including markers
乳糜泻和克罗恩病的指标 均一切正常
for Celiac and Crohn's disease are normal.
-严重的胃食管返流疾病吗 -也许
- Severe GERD? - Maybe.
胃镜检查出什么了吗
W - what does her endoscopy show?
没有做过胃镜
Mm, never had one.
好像预约过几次
Looks like it was ordered a couple times,
但是保险公♥司♥不报销这个费用
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表