剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Haven't seen one of those since residency.
谢谢你尽了全力
Yeah, well, thanks for pulling out all the stops.
不管你想说什么
Hey, whatever you wanna say,
都说出来吧 乔丹
just say it, Jordan.
我觉得你现在和安妮交往
I think you're making a huge mistake
是大错特错
getting involved with Annie.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, do you? - Yes.
我知道她现在戒毒了
I know that she is sober
也在努力做个更好的人
and she is trying to be a better person,
但这一套我已经看她做过几百遍了
but I have seen her go down that path a hundred times before
从来都没用
and it never works out.
所以你是安妮万事通吗
So you're an expert on all things Annie?
我认识她十年了
I've known the woman for 10 years.
好吗 她偷TC的东西
Okay? She stole from T.C.
对 然后她回来了
Yeah, and she came back,
她一直想补偿他
and she's been trying to make it up to him.
你知道这对她来说有多么不容易吗
Do you have any idea how hard that was for her to do?
她让我开心 乔丹
She makes me happy, Jordan.
暂时而已
For now.
我只是担心她会伤透你的心
I'm just worried she's going to break your heart.
你不是正在戒酒的酒鬼
Well, you don't have to be a recovering alcoholic
不也一样会伤人心
to break somebody's heart.
你好 艾米莉亚
Hi, Emilia.
我是克莱门斯医生
I'm Dr. Clemmens.
我在手术时协助了阿利斯特医生
I assisted Dr. Alister in your surgery.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you try something for me?
你能试着动动手指吗
Can you try wiggling your fingers?
左手可以吗
What about your left hand?
好的
Okay, uh...
脚趾头呢
Your toes?
我感觉得到
I can feel that.
我觉得这值得欢呼庆祝
I think that deserves a yay.
-耶 -我是在...
- Yay. - Oh, I was...
-你是说她可以 -对
- You meant from her? - Yeah.
好好休息 配合康复训练 你会痊愈的
With a little rest and rehab, you'll be good as new.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
有点晕乎乎的 不过没那么痛了
Little out of it, but the pain is better, though.
但你不会再吃猪肉了 起码我不会了
But you're never gonna eat pork again. I know I'm not.
圣安东尼奥最好的医生来了
There's the best doctor in San Antonio.
还是最好看的
And the cutest.
-无意冒犯 -没关系 我等待真命天子就好
- No offense. - Oh, it's okay. I'm saving myself for The One.
看来有人感觉好多了
Well, obviously, someone is feeling better.
好了 维克托 你要吃几周
Okay, Victor, you are going to have to take an anti-parasitic pill
抗寄生虫药 不过你应该能痊愈
for the next few weeks, but you should make a full recovery.
所以他是因为寄生虫咳嗽的吗
So the parasite's giving him that cough?
是的 他的身体对寄生虫产生了免疫反应
Yeah, he had an autoimmune response to the parasite
导致了肺部肿胀
which caused areas of swelling in his lungs.
而且 维克托 你体内的寄生虫
And, Victor, that parasite in there
导致你无法增重
is why you couldn't gain weight.
太好了 那我现在可以长肌肉了吗
Awesome. So I could put on some muscle now?
可以了 能长了
Yes. Yes, you can.
医生
Hey. Hey, Doc.
维克托锻炼出
So what are the chances that
像我一样的体型有多大几率
Victor's ever gonna bulk up like me?
很小
Slim.
从他的生理机能来看 这需要大量锻炼
Uh, with his physiology, it would take a lot of work.
他特别想当摔跤手
He wants to be a luchador so bad.
他都经历了这么多
And after everything he's been through,
我只是...我希望我们可以
I just -- I wish there was something we could do, you know,
让他感觉像个男人
to make him feel like the man.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我的身体在自我攻击是吗
So my body's attacking itself?
是的 不过这个药物能让它停下来
Yes, but this medication will stop the process.
而且外科医生说你心脏的损伤微乎其微
And the surgeon said that the damage to your heart was minimal.
我们很少在成年人身上见到这种病
We, uh, we rarely see this disease in adults.
那我生来就是个怪物吗
So I'm a freak of nature?
我会说你是特别的
Oh, I would say you were special.
好 那我还能参加最强泥人的训练吗
Okay, can I still train for the Tough Mudder?
因为我不能回到坐在沙发上
Because I can't go back to sitting on my couch
吃着奥利奥长胖的生活了
eating my own weight in Oreos.
你要密切关注你的心脏健康
Well, you have to keep a close eye on your heart,
但这不会阻止你好好生活
but it shouldn't stop you from living your life.
你可以用锻炼和健康饮食
You can continue to torment yourself
继续折磨自己
with exercise and clean eating and...
祁医生 你的观念要改变了
Dr. Zia, you need to change your mindset.
没错 陶福 你一旦改变就不会回到从前了
Right, Toph. Once you make a change, you never go back.
没错
Right.
-你好 -你好 陶福
- Hey. - Hi, Toph.
-TC -什么事
- Hey, T.C. - Yeah?
你有空吗
You got a minute?
有 你感觉还好吗
Sure. You all good?
-挺好 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
没错 斗牛士
Yeah, El Matador.
我好爱你 斗牛士
I love you so much, Matador.
你能在我的胸上签名吗
Will you sign my boob?
好呀 爽
All right. Yeah!
好了 斗牛士需要休息
Okay, El Matador needs his rest.
天呀 那真是这辈子最棒的五分钟
Oh, man. That was the greatest five minutes of my life.
但你本可以让我在她胸上签名的
But...you could've let me sign her boobies.
过分了啊 兄弟
Step too far, buddy.
谢谢乔丹
Thanks, Jordan.
都走了
All clear?
等等 你是斗牛士
Wait. You're El Matador?
你明明叫恶魔
You're El Diablo.
我恨你
Man, I hated you.
你最差劲了
You were the worst.
你看 好人没好报
You see? One good deed.
我理解你可能不是太高兴
Yeah, I understand if you're not jumping for joy over this.
但我跟你发誓
But I swear to you,
我这是为安妮好
I have Annie's best interests at heart.
我知道对你来说也许有些奇怪
And I know this is probably weird for you
有些尴尬
or awkward or...
或者其他什么感觉 我不知道
a bunch of other adjectives, I don't know.
但我只想亲自跟你说 男人之间的对话
But I just wanted to tell you myself, man to man.
别太责怪安妮
And hey, don't -- try not to be too hard on Annie
没有先跟你说这事
for not telling you first.
她只是很担心你的反应
She was just really concerned about how you'd react.
她把你当作她唯一的家人
She thinks of you as her only family.
谢谢你 哥们
Thanks, man.
颈椎创伤拯救得漂亮经典
Epic save on that C-spine trauma.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我们在那看到些糟心的事
You know, we saw some messed up things over there.
但最后 会让我们成为更好的医生
At the end of the day, makes us better doctors.
我才不让地方
I'm not moving.
干嘛
What...
-你下毒了吗 -我倒是想
- Did you poison it? - I thought about it,
但是女人下毒杀人的套路实在太狗血了
but a woman using poison as a murder weapon is so cliché.
今天维克托这活干得不错
Nice job with Victor today.
我知道看起来我好像在这没干啥事
You know, it may not seem like I do much around here,
但是当危急关头
but surgeons are there
外科医师会在场的 所以
when the stakes are the highest. So...
对 我懂 外科医师是王道
Yeah, I know. Surgeons are kings.
我不太懂王不王的
I-I don't know about kings.
我是说 如果没有乔丹在场帮忙
I mean, if Jordan hadn't been there to help,
我们可能会失去维克托
we would've lost Victor.
我的意思是当我们团队合作时
I-I'm just saying that when we're together as a team,
才能拯救生命
that's when we save lives.
这也是我一直以来想传授的
What I'm trying to impart is that --
天啊
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表