剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
We'll make a compromise here and there,
我想我们会做的
I think -- I think we'd do it.
你能不站在那儿吗
Can you not stand right there?
好 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
陶福 我...
Topher, I'm...
我不会去道歉
I'm not gonna apologize.
我也没指望你道歉 高冷男
No, I didn't expect you to, Fonzie.
就当为了我 把合同签了吧
Just sign on the deal. Do it for me.
也是为医院着想 是为了医院着想
And for the -- for the hospital. Do it for the hospital.
不跟这家公♥司♥签约 也得和另一家签
If it's not this company, it'll be another one.
好吧 我签
All right, fine. I'll do it.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
谢了 还有件事
Thanks. Oh, and one more thing.
看上去你尿裤子了
Looks like you wet your pants.
你该换裤子了
You should change your pants.
你知道你会遭报应的 对吧
You know payback's gonna be a bitch, right?
没想到在这儿碰见你了
Fancy meeting you here.
请在患者入院后将车开出坡道
你怎么还没走
What are you still doing here?
我不想一个人呆着
I-I didn't wanna be alone.
所以我才给TC送吃的
That's why I brought T.C. food.
所以我帮陶福处理那个吸毒过量的病人
That's why I helped Topher with that OD.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
用尽一切办法来避免半夜的煎熬
Anything to avoid the middle of the night struggle.
盯着天花板 等着天亮
Staring at the ceiling, waiting for the sun to come up.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我知道你们的关系不太好
I know you two aren't close.
乔丹的事我都知道
I know about the whole Jordan thing,
但是他对我特别好
but he's been amazing to me.
照顾我 帮助我 他是我的靠山
Taking care of me, helping me. He's been my rock.
这样很好
That's really great.
是的 但是这样也让我压力很大
Yeah, but it's a lot of pressure, too, you know?
我感觉不能什么都告诉他
I feel like I can't be totally honest with him, like...
他会紧张担心或者
he'll be nervous or get worried or...
我只是不想让他失望
I just -- I don't wanna disappoint him.
重要的是你自己
You know, it's gotta be about you.
我被那件事吓到了
That's what scares me.
我一直在想那个人
I keep thinking about that... man,
今晚那个吸毒过量而死的男孩子
that boy who ODed tonight.
我一直在想那个人说不定就是我
I just keep thinking that could've been me.
不会的
It's not.
你在这里 活得好好的
You're here, alive,
按部就班地
working your program,
-戒毒 -我明白
- step by step. - I know.
但是那个叫香农的姑娘说
But something that Shannon girl said...
别听她胡说
Oh. Do not listen to her.
她就爱说大话
She's mouthy.
-真的 -那是肯定的了
- It is. - Yeah, that's for damn sure.
但我还是
Still, I just...
如果我复吸怎么办
What if I relapse?
如果我不够坚强怎么办
What if I'm not strong enough?
那你就站起来重新开始
Then you get back up and you start over.
你有酒瘾复发过吗
Have you ever relapsed?
有过 去年的时候
Yeah. It was last year.
我去年酒瘾复发了
I relapsed last year.
我得走了
I gotta take this.
可能是对麻醉剂起了什么反应
Uh, it could be a reaction to the anesthesia?
不可能 一定是胸膜撕裂了
No, she must've had a pleural tear.
还有呼吸机的压力
And the positive pressure from the vent
引起皮下气肿
has caused subcutaneous emphysema.
什么意思 她还好吗
What does that mean? Is she okay?
她肺部的空气漏到了软组织内
Air from her lungs is leaking into her soft tissue.
各位
Uh, guys...
她都鼓起来了
She's blowing up.
氧饱和在下降
Her sats are dropping.
皮下气体压♥迫♥肺部
Subcutaneous air is constricting her lungs.
想想办法 救救她
Do something! Help her!
我们得在她心脏骤停之前把气体放掉
We gotta release this air before she codes.
给她麻醉
Numb her up.
爱丽娜 能听见我说话吗 爱丽娜
Alina, can you hear me? Alina!
-收缩压降到63 -好的 开始吧
- BP's down to 63 systolic. - All right, we gotta go.
坚持住 爱丽娜
Stay with us, Alina.
血压稳定了
Pressure's holding.
-好的 我得再开一个切口 -好的
- Okay, I need to make another incision. - All right.
我和那个医药代表谈过了
So, I, uh, I talked to that pharma rep.
她会帮你争取试验研究的名额
And she's gonna try to get you in on that trial study.
我跟你说过了我不想去的
I told you I didn't wanna do that.
听着 如果你不接受帮助的话
Look, you are not gonna make it to Mexico
就没法去墨西哥 对吗
without some help, all right?
你晕倒了 还发烧
You fainted, you have a fever.
-你需要治疗 -谢谢
- You need this. - Thank you.
你为什么就是不能放手
Why can't you just take "No" for an answer?
我不喜欢放弃
I don't like to quit.
这不是你放弃了 是我
It's not you quitting. It's me.
为什么你那么介意
Why does that bother you so much?
有人关心你不好吗 拜托
Well, can't someone just care? I mean, come on.
好是好 但是总会有深层原因的
Yeah, but there's always a deeper meaning to it.
你是在对我进行心理辅♥导♥吗
What is this, a therapy session?
是谁在给谁治病呢
Who's treating who here?
估计我没说过以前是做什么的
I guess I didn't mention what my job was.
-我是心理医生 -那就说得通了
- I'm a therapist. - Oh. Well, that makes sense.
-我怎么才碰见你 -我现在来了啊
- Where have you been my whole life? - I'm here now.
所以你觉得自己不能放手是什么原因呢
So what do you think this not being able to quit is about?
拜托 再给我个帮助别人的机会吧
Come on, let me feel like I'm helping somebody again.
你真的想谈这个
You really wanna do this?
你和我说说
You talk to me...
我就去试试你的试验研究
I will try your study.
感觉好点了吧
Feeling better now, huh?
是啊 刚才太可怕了
Yeah. That was scary.
肯定的
I bet.
气体会继续排出
The air will continue to drain,
所以你这几天可能感觉还会有点肿
so you might feel a little swollen for a few more days.
因为盆骨骨折
And you'll be immobilized for a while
你还要固定一段时间
with that pelvic fracture.
但是她会好起来的 对吗
But she's gonna be okay, right?
她的身体会恢复的
Physically, she'll heal okay.
爱丽娜 我们得和你谈谈
Alina, we, uh, we need to talk to you
你之前吃的药
about the medication you were taking.
什么药
What medication?
若普林 治痤疮的药
Ruprorin. The acne medication.
是的 这种药有很严重的副作用
Yeah, it's got some pretty serious side effects,
-包括产生自杀念头 -不是药的问题
- including suicidal thoughts. - It wasn't the pills.
-我还没开始吃呢 -什么
- I hadn't taken it yet. - What?
只是因为今年在学校遇到很多困难
It's just been really hard for me this year
而且感觉很孤独
with school and just been feeling alone.
爱丽娜 你有这种想法为什么不和我说
Alina, why didn't you tell me you were feeling that way?
不想麻烦别人
Didn't wanna bother anyone.
跳下阳台的那一刻
The second I stepped off the balcony,
我后悔了 但是太晚了
I changed my mind, but... it was too late.
爱丽娜 我也经历过这些
Alina, I've been there.
-你也经历过 -是的
- You have? - Yeah.
当我从战场回来
When I got back from the war,
我失去了弟弟 觉得没什么值得活下去了
I lost my brother, and I didn't see any reason.
但确实还是有
But there was.
我还得到了帮助
And I got help.
那是我做过的最正确的事
That was the best thing I ever did.
我想找人跟你聊聊
I'd like to go get someone to come talk with you.
你觉得可以吗
Would that be okay?
好的
Okay.
我父母来了吗
Are my parents coming?
他们坐第一班航♥班♥来看你
Yeah, they got in the first flight to come see you.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表