剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
这是她能来的唯一时间了
and so this is the only time she could come by.
这里有其他人可以帮忙
There are other people here to help.
那些没罢♥工♥的吗 不
The scabs? Oh, no, no, no. No, no.
不 她可经不起被这么来回折腾
No, she's come way too far to get lost in the shuffle.
周四球探要来
There's a recruiter coming on Thursday.
她有机会成为她家第一个上大学的人
She's got a shot to be the first in the family to go to college.
但是她得病愈上场
But she's gotta be on, not sick.
我听到了 而且我没有生病
I heard that. And I'm not sick.
我只是感觉有点累
I'm just feeling a little tired
因为你的训练把我累死了
cause you work my ass into the ground.
我只会给你可以承受的训练量
I only give you what I know you can handle.
我明白了
Okay, well, I get it.
带她去看病
So get her checked in
你给我出去加入罢♥工♥
and get your butt outside on the line.
是我不好
My bad.
我给你和女朋友之间带来麻烦了吗
Did I get you in trouble with your girlfriend?
不 是工作上的事情
Nah, it's just some work stuff.
而且她不是我女朋友
And she's not my girlfriend.
所以这就是为什么她经常在健身房♥周围转吗
Oh, so is that why she hangs around the gym all the time?
只是工作上的事情 不错
It's just work stuff? That's cool.
管好你自己的事吧
Mind your own business.
-我们去看卡明斯医生 -好的教练
- Let's get you in to Dr. Cummings. - Yeah, all right, Coach.
稍等
Oh, hold on.
-妈妈打来了电♥话♥ 我接一下 -好
- It's a mom check in. I gotta take this. - Yeah.
妈
Hey, Ma.
送我过来的救护车在哪儿
Um, uh, where's the ambulance that brought me in?
在停车场 我今天第一天上班
In the parking lot. This is sort of my first day --
够了 我得去拿我的背包
No, I gotta find my backpack.
我可以帮你...
Well, I could get that for...
还是算了吧
Okay, maybe not.
你最好给我出去 肯尼
You better get your ass out there, Kenny.
莫莉会杀了你的 对了 心电图纸呢
Mollie's gonna kill you. Oh, uh, EKG paper?
帮个忙
Please help me.
柜台下面的盒子上写着「心电图纸」
Oh, under the counter in the box marked "EKG paper."
-你见到保罗了吗 -没
- Have you seen Paul? - No.
得让护士们回来上班
We need to get our nurses back.
跟管理层说去 别找我们
Tell management, not us.
说了
Yeah, we did.
管理层还在慢吞吞地搞谈判
Management's taking their own sweet time with negotiations.
好了 有人看到我的病患了吗
Okay, has anybody seen my patient?
五分钟前刚把她送去做CT了
I dropped her off in C.T. five minutes ago.
她去找她的背包了
She went to go get her backpack.
什么 你就这么让救护车送来的病患
Sorry, you let a patient that came in, in an ambulance
自己跑出急诊室
walk out of the E.R.?
我...
Oh. I-I, uh...
去找那个就在你脚边的背包吗
To get the backpack that's right there at your feet?
天啊
Oh, Jeez.
肯定是急救员拿进来的
The paramedics must've brought that in.
我去把包给她
I-I'll go take it back to her.
厕所在哪里
Where's the John?
天啊 内维尔先生
No, Mr. Neville.
有看见个女的出去了吗
Uh, did you see a woman come out here?
-好好好 知道了 妈 -好吧
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, Ma. - Okay.
闲人免入
好 我很快就回家 拜拜
Yeah, I'll be home soon. Yeah, bye.
BGM: Walk Through the Fire (feat. Ruelle) by Zayde Wolf
* I'm always wonderin' *
* If it's ever gonna end *
* I can feel it in my bones *
* I can feel it in my bones *
* Standing in the dust *
* Of what's left of us *
* I can see you in my soul *
* I can see you in my soul, oh *
* Did we take too many chances? *
劳伦 劳伦
Lauren! Lauren!
内维尔先生 内维尔先生
Mr. Neville? Mr. Neville!
* Did we let too many pass us? *
劳伦
Lauren!
* Did we throw it all away? *
劳伦
Lauren!
* Did we throw it all away? *
劳伦
Lauren!
* Did we light too many matches? *
劳伦 天啊 天啊
Lauren! Oh, God. Oh, God.
没事了 劳伦 没事的 会没事的
You're okay, Lauren. It's gonna be okay. You're okay.
* Turn ourselves into these ashes *
* Did we throw it all away? *
会没事的 醒醒 醒醒
It's gonna be okay. Wake up. Wake up!
* Did we throw it all away? *
* We walk through the fire *
挺住 劳拉 我在这
Come on, Lauren. I got you.
我的腿 腿好疼
My leg. My leg. My leg!
-我在这 -我的腿
- I got you. - My leg!
-天啊 -救人 帮帮忙 T
- Oh, God! - Help! I need help! Tee!
T 帮帮忙
Tee, I need you!
* We walk through the fire *
没事了 她的腿部大出血
Okay. You're okay. Her leg is hemorrhaging.
得赶紧给她止血
We need to get a tourniquet on it.
把血压袖带给我 快
Hand me that blood pressure cuff. Go.
有我在 没事
I got you, okay.
给她注射一毫克的盐酸氢吗♥啡♥酮或吗♥啡♥
I need you to get me a milligram of Dilaudid or morphine,
-有哪个拿哪个 -好 好
- whatever you can get. - All right. Okay.
我们在做术前准备时听到了爆♥炸♥声
We were in pre-op when we heard the explosion.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
是简易炸♥弹♥ 炸♥药♥管 高压锅
It's an I.E.D. Pipe bomb, pressure cooker.
里面装满了螺钉
It was filled with bolts, I think.
恐怖袭击吗
Was this a terrorist act?
往最坏的方向想吧
I think we gotta assume the worst.
肯尼去拿药了 没事了
Okay, Kenny's off to get some drugs, all right?
他太磨蹭了 我闭眼都比他快
He's so slow. I... I can beat him in my sleep.
好姑娘 厉害
Attagirl. Attagirl.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们得给她的腿做手术
We gotta get her leg to the O.R., okay.
-找个轮床来 -好的
- Get me a gurney now. - Okay.
* Did we throw it all away? *
等下 我有个背包
Wait, I have a backpack.
-别担心 -不 我带了一个红色背包
- Don't worry. - No, I came in with a red backpack.
急救员会拿进来的
The medics will bring it right in.
* Is there a way out? *
* Is there a way out? *
有我呢
I got you.
这边
Yeah, this way.
能走吗
Can you walk?
我们得治疗伤员 为幸存者负责
We need to get these victims treated, account for survivors.
不 我们得先清出一片区域
No, we need to clear a perimeter.
我们不是装甲部队 德鲁 我们是医生
We're not the cavalry, Drew. We're doctors.
各位
Listen up!
如果你们受伤或流血了 我们会来帮助你们
If you're hurt or bleeding, we're gonna help you.
但如果可以行走
But if you can move at all,
请去电梯那边
you need to move towards the elevators,
远离正门
away from points of access.
-胫腓骨开放性骨折 -同意
- Open tib-fib fracture. - Yeah, I agree.
疑似三♥级♥骨折 污染严重
Uh, possibly grade 3, lots of contamination.
送去手术室 快走
Let's get her up to the O.R. Let's go.
慢着 特警队正在进行全面封锁
Hold on, hold on, hold on! SWAT is sealing off everything.
我们无法去手术室
We can't go up to the O.R.
你在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me, man!
我知道是谁干的 她是我的患者
I think I know who did this, okay? She was my patient.
她有个红色背包
She had a red backpack.
足够放下一个炸♥弹♥了
It was large enough to have a pipe bomb.
我就是这意思 这就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的风格
That's what I'm saying. Okay, that's what terrorists do.
他们等急救员到了以后
They wait for first responders to arrive,
就会引爆第二个炸♥弹♥
they detonate a second device.
-对 我在《拆弹部队》里看过 -我经历过
- Yeah, I saw that in "The Hurt Locker." - Yeah, and I-I lived it.
他们也可能会等我们把病患装进救护车后
They could also be waiting for us to load our patients
在外面把我们炸了
into ambulances and pick us off outside.
你得做出个决定
Well, you gotta make a call.
陶福 我们得立刻做手术
Topher, we gotta do surgery right now.
-快点 陶福 怎么办 -快点啊 陶福
- Come on, Topher. What are we gonna do? - Come on, Toph.
-我们留下 -不行
- We're staying here. - No!
你错了 我们得回...
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表