剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
不知道 想到就说了
I don't know. It just kind of came out.
我想我最好去帮帮斯科特
I guess I'd better go help Scott.
好了 马丁内斯先生 可能只是流感
All right, Mr. Martinez, this might just be the flu,
但我们要确定这不是什么大病
but we want to make sure it's nothing more serious,
所以我们要多做点检查
so we're gonna run a few more tests.
不用检查 我刚得了惊恐症
No tests, I just have a susto.
惊骇症吗
A "Fright illness"?
好吧
Okay.
我什么都不害怕
I'm not scared of nothing.
好吧 你的手链挺不错的
Okay, well, I like your bracelets.
它们对你的关节炎有帮助吗
Are they helping with your arthritis?
对 是我的巫医给我的
Sí. My curandera gave them to me.
你的治疗师吗
Your healer?
那好吧 她给你治惊恐症的药了吗
All right, well, did she give you anything for your susto?
这我就不懂了
Well, I don't get it.
如果你有了治疗办法 那还来这儿干什么
I mean, if you have a cure, why are you here?
没有医生证明 我老板就不让我♥干♥活了
My patron won't let me work without a doctor's note.
我是养马的
I break horses.
我爷爷就是干这个的 他把长绳系到马身上
My gramps did that. He put them on a long rope,
让它们跑 一会儿再把它们拽回来
let them run, then bring it in a little at a time.
它们跟人一样 讨厌被指使干这干那
They're like people. They hate being told what to do.
我喜欢这个姑娘 她很聪明
I like this girl. She's smart.
这样吧 先让我们完成工作
All right, I tell you what. Why don't you let us do our jobs
你就可以回去干活了
so we can get you back to yours?
好
Okay.
他在她怀孕的时候都打过她
He beat her when she was pregnant?
而那也不算违法
And that's not against the law.
阿克马尔就是法
Akmal is the law.
我们逃走对他来说是耻辱
We shamed him by trying to leave,
孩子出生后 他就会杀了我俩
and after the baby comes, he will kill us both,
除非我们能逃到澳大利亚
unless I can get us to Australia.
野蛮落后 我懂 可我们无能为力
It's the Stone Ages, I get it, but our hands are tied.
胎心出现频发性减速
The baby's having recurrent decelerations.
糟糕 宫颈撕裂扩大了
Damn. The uterine lac is extended.
我的孩子
My baby?
孩子没事吧
How's my baby?
母子平安
Everyone is fine.
有人来看你了
You have a visitor.
欧米德 你没走吗
Omed? You didn't go?
你还在 我决不走
Without you, never.
子♥宫♥撕裂在快速扩大
The uterine lac is rapidly expanding.
你做过几次剖腹产
How many C-sections have you done?
两次
Two.
很好 比我多做一次 你上
Great, that's one more than me, you're hired.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
切除了受伤的肠子 但他浑身都在渗血
Removed the injured bowel, but he's oozing everywhere.
因为他没血小板 得靠血小板凝血
'Cause he has no platelets. He needs them to clot.
-这些或许有用 -体温升到40度了
- These should help. - Temp's up to 104.
体温从极低温飙到了高温
He went from freezing to burning up.
他的白细胞数也减少了
His white blood cell count is down, too.
咱们想到一起了吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
创伤性骨髓衰竭
Traumatic bone marrow failure.
骨髓衰竭了 就没法造新血细胞
Without working bone marrow, he can't make new blood cells,
也就是说无法凝血和抗感染
which means he can't clot or fight infection.
他需要做移植 去给他父母做匹配测试
He needs a transplant. Go test the parents for a match.
没用 他是被收养的
Won't help, he's adopted.
那就试着找到他的生母
Well, then, try and track down his birth mother.
那是他最大的希望
That's his best shot.
我们可以先给他用抗生素 减缓感染
We can start him on antibiotics and slow the infection,
但还是要做移植
but without a transplant.
好 我这就去
All right, I'm on it.
找个匹配的人 不然他撑不下去
Find me a match, or he's not gonna make it!
巴格拉姆空军基地
你确定不用给你麻醉吗
Now, you sure you don't want us to put you under?
等你醒来 孩子就会在你身边
You could wake up, and your son would be right here.
不 不能跟阿克马尔在一起
No, not with Akmal around.
我得保持清醒保护我儿子
I have to be awake to protect my son.
我也会这么做
I would do the same thing.
你有孩子吗 医生
You have kids, Doctor?
有 我的女儿莱丽在得州
I do. I have a daughter named Riley in Texas.
两周后她就满十三岁了
She's gonna be 13 in two weeks.
-我十三岁就嫁给了阿克马尔 -是吗
- I married Akmal at 13. - Yeah?
莱丽会举办一个睡衣生日派对
Riley's gonna have a slumber party for her birthday.
不准男孩子参加
It's gonna be no boys allowed.
你女儿有你这个坚强的榜样真幸运
Your daughter's lucky to have such a strong role model.
女性尤其是母亲当陆军很不容易
The Army's tough on women, especially moms.
对 如果不努力争取 就绝无改变
Yeah, well, if you don't push for change, it never happens.
-你说得对 -还是不好
- You got that right. - It still sucks.
我前任找了个特别女人的女友 莱克茜
My ex has this girly girlfriend, Lexi.
她做假指甲 美发 隆胸之类的
She got fake nails, hair, boobs, the whole thing.
她想让莱丽去参加选美
She wants Riley to do beauty pageants.
-孩子想出来了 -他没事吧
- Baby wants out. - Is he okay?
他不会有事 我们现在得开始手术了
He's gonna be fine. We have to start the surgery now.
所以我要你按我说的呼吸
So I want you to breathe like I showed you.
鼻子吸气
In through the nose...
张嘴吐气
out through your mouth.
开始低位子♥宫♥横切
Starting low transverse incision.
鼻子吸气 张嘴吐气
Through the nose, out through the mouth.
再跟我说说莱丽的事
Tell me more about her -- Riley.
她...个子高 像她爸
Well, she's -- she's tall, like her daddy,
班上的男生都打不过她
and she can beat up any boy in her class.
我猜那是跟我学的
I guess she gets that from me.
有我们在 沙芭特
We got this, Sharbat.
陶福 你说的要进行会诊
Hey, Topher. You called for a surgical consult?
对 斯科特在哪
I did. Where's Scott?
做手术 我替他守着急诊室
In surgery. I'm covering the E.R. for him.
那好 没事了
That's all right. I'm good.
我有个肠梗阻 想找人会诊
I had a bowel obstruction I wanted a consult on.
我99%确定手术不棘手 所以叫他上去了
I was 99% sure it wasn't acutely surgical, so I sent him up.
好
Okay. Uh...
那等你改变主意了再说
If you -- you change your mind, then.
我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry.
要在你家乡出名并不容易
It's hard to headline in your hometown.
我家在费城
I'm from Philly.
不 只是个说法
No, it's an expression.
你从实习生干到现在
You started as an intern,
大家都把你当小大哥看待
so everybody sees you as their little brother.
你得对他们严肃点 拿出威信
You want to be taken seriously, present with authority.
你是外科医生 像样点
You are a surgeon. Own it.
明白
Copy.
他体内钠含量正常 那就不是高钠血症
His sodium levels are good, which rules out hypernatremia.
你检查他吃的药了吗
Did you check his herbs?
迷迭香和罗勒都很温和
Rosemary and basil, all benign.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我想找奥古斯托·马丁内斯
I'm looking for Augusto Martinez.
-我是他女儿 卡莉 -麻烦稍等
- I'm his daughter, Carly. - One moment, please.
-谢谢 -拿着
- Thank you. - Here.
打扰一下 马丁内斯小姐
Uh, excuse me, Miss Martinez?
-是我 -我是亚历山大医生
- Yes. - I'm Dr. Alexander.
这是瑞瓦拉医生 我们在帮助你的父亲
This is Dr. Rivera. We're helping your dad.
他还好吗 我当时在办公室
Is he okay? I was in my office.
没收到信息
I didn't get the message.
凌晨一点
1 a.m.?
我正在处理个大案子
I'm in the middle of a big case.
他昏昏沉沉的
He's lethargic,
声称自己被吓得灵魂出窍了
claims that his spirit was frightened from his body.
那个蠢巫医
That stupid witch doctor.
他最近发生了什么事吗
Well, did anything happen to him recently?
发生过车祸吗
Was he in an accident?
我没听说过
Not that I know of.
抱歉 是我的客户
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表