剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Her final lab came back.
她的最后一个抗原跟贾伦不匹配
Her last antigen doesn't match Jalen's.
她没法做肺脏移植了
So she's not getting the lungs.
再做一遍 肯定做错了
well, run it again. That's a mistake.
他们做了两遍
They did -- twice.
等等 她的血型是匹配的
Hold on, she matched blood type...
六个抗原里面五个匹配 结果都在那里
...Five out of six antigens -- i-it all lined up.
你怎么会漏掉第六个
When do you not get the sixth?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是圣约翰医院有个病人六个抗原全匹配
But there's a patient at St. John's matching all six.
这样她被拒绝的概率就很大了
So the -- the odds of rejection are a lot less.
我很抱歉 德鲁
I'm sorry, Drew.
这不公平
It's not fair. It's...
她还是个孩子 她不应该承受这些
She's a kid. She doesn't deserve this.
你说的对 她不应该承受这些
You're right. She doesn't.
你好 乔斯
Hey, uh, Jos, um...
你好
Hey.
关于周日的事
About sunday -- I, uh -- um, yeah...
我正要跟你说这个 肯尼
I wanted to talk to you about that, Kenny.
你要说什么
Oh, you do?
我本来不想在值班的时候说这个的
Look, I-I didn't want to do this on our shift,
但我觉得应该亲口告诉你
But I thought you should hear it from me.
我跟我的前任雷复合了
I got back with Ray, my ex.
雷
Ray?
跟那个雷
With that Ray?
是的
Yeah.
我们一直没有公开
You know, we kept it on the DL.
你知道跟同事约会是怎样一种体验
you know how it is dating someone at work.
是啊 我知道
Oh, ye-- I do know.
你是个好人 肯尼
And you're a great guy, Kenny.
你肯定能找到更好的
And you're gonna find someone awesome.
小女孩得到肺了吗
So, that little got her lungs.
没有
no, she, uh -- she didn't.
就这么浪费了
So it was a waste?
不是
No. No, um...
每个冷藏箱都装着一个得到匹配的贾伦器官
Each one of these coolers contains a match for Jalen's organs.
看这里
Here, look --
爱德华·库里 心脏
Edward Curry -- heart...
一位三个孩子的父亲 住在休斯顿
...Father of three in Houston.
劳里·达纳里奥 肝脏 小石城的单亲妈妈
Laurie Danario -- liver, single mom in Little Rock.
塞雷娜·欧文斯 得州农机大学的新生 肾脏
Serena Owens -- a freshman, texas a&m, kidneys.
胡安·阿尔瓦雷斯 肺脏
Juan Alvarez -- lungs,
圣安东尼奥的音乐老师
Music teacher, San Antonio.
就这些
So, that's it.
贾伦不在了
Jalen's gone now.
对这些人来说他没有离开
Not to them, he's not.
你说得对
See, you were right.
你的儿子确实改变了世界
Your son did change the world.
我们因为马利克还有他爸的手术当时很情绪化
We were emotional, okay, with Malik, his dad's surgery.
我们
We just...
得把话说清楚
Needed to clear the air, you know?
这是朋友会这么做的
It's what friends do.
没错
Yeah.
我们现在就要那么做吗
So, do we need to do that now?
不用
No.
我不用
I'm good.
你
You?
我也不用
I'm good.
好啊
Okay.
很好 我很高兴都说清楚了
Good. Well, I'm glad we cleared that up.
-没错 -很好
- Yeah. - Okay.
棒
Cool.
我要去换衣服了 安妮要来接我
I got to get changed. Annie's picking me up.
我...
Yeah, I, um...
我去拿...
I've got charts...
要填的病历 那么...
that I have to do, so...
好的
All right.
陶福都跟我说了
Topher told me everything.
霍巴特几周前就给了我工作
Hobart offered me the job weeks ago.
他们希望更了解急诊室和在这里工作的人
They wanted to know more about the ER and the people who worked here.
所以这一切都是假的 我们之间的事
So, this is all lies -- you and me.
不 我没有骗你 TC
No. No, I did not lie to you, T.C.
你每次不告诉我就是在骗我
You lied to me every time you didn't tell me.
你给那些
You're working for people
摧毁我关心的一切的人工作
who want to destroy everything I care about,
他们把病患当做摇钱树
who see sick people as profit centers.
我当初也不知道我现在有这种感触
I didn't know then that I would feel the way I do now.
我...不然你以为我为什么会告诉陶福
I-I-I-I mean -- why do you think I told topher?
这就是我告诉他的原因 去帮他
That -- that's why I told him, to save him.
在你确保交易成功之后
After you saved the deal.
你利用我接近我的朋友
You used me to get to my friends.
我知道他们对你来说只是账簿上的数字
I know they're just numbers on a ledger to you,
但对我来说 他们是我的家人
But to me, they're my family.
你惹了他们 我跟你玩完了
You mess with them, and I'm done with you.
我跟你玩完了
I am done with you.
TC
T.C.
TC 我犯了错
T.C., I made a mistake!
好 你可以惩罚我 或者你可以让我补救
O-okay. You can punish me or -- or you can let me fix it.
不 没什么能补救了 杰西卡
No. There's nothing to fix, Jessica,
你才是破碎的那个
'cause you're what's broken.
不是医院 不是病人
Not the hospital, not the patients,
不是在这里工作的人
not the people who work here.
是你
It's you.
等等 求你了 听我说两句
Wait, please. Just listen to me for one second.
我...我...对不起 但我
I'm -- I'm -- I'm sorry, but I...
我觉得我爱你
I think I love you.
是么
Yeah.
我也开始这么想
I was beginning to think the same way about you, too.
要谢谢你帮我打消了这个念头
Thanks for clearing that for me.
我知道她在名单的前几位
Yeah, I know she's at the top of the list.
但没那么简单
It's just not a piece of cake.
听着 无论我能帮上什么 告诉我就好
Well, look, w-whatever I can do to help, you tell me.
好的 我会做的
All right. Will do.
听着 你知道...
Hey, look -- you know, uh,
如果你愿意 我们可以早餐的时候聊聊这事
if you want, we could talk about this more over breakfast.
-那你复杂的事呢 -我...
- What about your complicated thing? - I --
我...我解释清楚了
I, uh... cleared that up.
我得对人坦率
I-I have to be up-front with people.
这就是我
It's just who I am.
那事还有你那个和男友复合的护士朋友
Yeah. Well, that and your nurse friend got back with her boyfriend,
是吧 那个深发女孩子
Right, the brunette?
在你觉得没人在听的时候
You know, it is amazing what you can hear...
你会惊讶你都听到了什么
...when you think nobody's listening.
总是那些安静的人
It's always the quiet ones.
知道吗 我可不安静
Oh, you know what? I'm not that quiet.
早餐时见
See you at breakfast.
好的
Yes, you will.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
-我太心急了 让你失望了 -你没有
- I got ahead of myself, and I let you down. - You didn't.
反正我总是为最坏的情况做打算
I always start off with the worst-case scenario, anyway.
好吧 那这个情况怎么样
Okay. How's this for a scenario?
你接受肺移植之后
How about after you get your lung transplant,
来跟我和瑞克住
you come stay with me and Rick?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
是啊
Yeah.
我要不认真不会问你的
Would -- I wouldn't ask you if I wasn't...
我的意思是 这取决于你 不过
I mean, it's up to you, but --
别逗我了 没什么能让我更幸福了
Are you kidding? Nothing would make me happier.
你会有自己的房♥间和院子 还有...
You would have your own room and yard and...
你会有两个超级过度保护的家长
you'd have two wildly overprotective parents.
你真的愿意让我
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表