剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
你怎么 你怎么
How did you -- how did you --
好消息是你妈妈没事 对吧
So, the good news is that your mom is fine, right?
-她这些症状全因那块贴膜 -对
- Her symptoms are all from the patch. - Right.
坏消息是 至少于你而言
The bad news -- at least for you --
那就是
is, um...
你妈跟人上♥床♥了
your mom's having sex.
什么
What?
是的 跟克莱夫
Yeah, with Clive.
克莱夫是谁
Who's Clive?
记得赌场那个老家伙吗
Remember the old dude from the casino?
他刚跟我说他和你妈在约会
He just told me that he and your mom are dating.
他今天因为胸痛住院了
Yeah, he came in today complaining of chest pains,
原因是他的硝化甘油贴膜掉了
and it's 'cause his nitro patch fell off.
所以肯定是他们上♥床♥时
So it must have rubbed off on your mom
蹭到你妈身上了
while they were doing it.
停 信息量太大
No, stop. That's way too much for me
我一时半会消化不了
to take in right now.
你已经脑补出画面了吗
You got a visual? In your head?
够了 别说这个了
Yeah, okay. Let's not have a discussion about it.
真棒 陶福夫人
Good job, Mrs. Toph.
-停 不准笑 -怎么了
- Stop. S-s-stop laughing. - What?
情况不是很好
Hey, it's -- it's not looking good.
那她是没救了吗
So she's not gonna make it?
她入院时已经身受重伤
You know, she came in with massive injuries.
我知道 只是...
I know. It's just --
她有个养女
She has this foster daughter,
她很担心她
and she was just so concerned about her.
你能看出她有多爱她
You could tell how much she really loves her.
养母
A foster mom.
如果她没挺过来 那...
So if she doesn't make it, then --
那小姑娘就得被送回寄养系统
Then the girl goes back in the system.
她差一点就有家了
She was so close to having a family,
结果又一无所有
and it all just gets taken from her.
不公平
It's not fair.
你得尽全力救她的母亲 保罗
You got to do everything you can to save her mom, Paul.
答应我
Promise me?
我们会尽力的
We'll do our best.
要不止于此
Do more than your best!
求你了
Please.
你不懂那种感受
You don't know what it's like.
在不同家庭间游走 从没一样是你的
You're moved from home to home. Nothing is ever your own.
等你终于跟人混熟了
And then, just when you finally get used to someone,
终于感受到生活的善意
you finally are shown some kindness in your life,
又全被夺走
it's all just taken away.
香农
Shannon.
你是那样长大的吗
Was -- was that your life?
保罗 血输完了
Paul, transfusion's done.
一切就绪
We're ready.
救救她 保罗
Fight for her, Paul.
那小姑娘不能再孤苦无依了
That little girl can't be alone again.
布丽安娜
Brianna.
术后胸腔感觉怎么样了
How's the chest P.T. working?
好些了吗
Feeling better?
我没事了
Yeah. I'm all right.
胸片结果出来了
Well, your x-rays came back,
你肺部有小面♥积♥发炎
and you have a small area of pneumonia.
所以你才会呼吸困难
That's what's been making the breathing harder,
可你得把这药吃了
but you just got to take this medication
还得吃点抗生素
and some antibiotics.
这样呼吸就轻松了
Should make the breathing easier.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
爱德蒙太卑鄙了
Edmund's such a turd --
像那样放弃他的家人
giving up his family like that.
他卑鄙
He's a turd?
你可以称他为混♥蛋♥
I guess you could call him a jerk.
我真不懂你为什么这么爱他
You know, I don't get why you love him so much.
我并没有「爱」他
I wouldn't say "Love."
当他第一次去纳尼亚时
Yeah, when he first gets to Narnia,
他把一切都搞砸了
he ruins everything.
那是让我恨不得给他一拳的爱德蒙
That's the Edmund I want to punch in the teeth,
但到最后 他做了什么
but in the end, what does he do?
他帮助他的家人杀死了白女巫
He helps his family kill the White Witch.
他改变了
He changes.
我觉得这使得爱德蒙没那么卑鄙
And I think that's what makes Edmund not a turd.
我觉得那很酷 你觉得呢
I think that's pretty cool. Don't you?
不觉得
No.
好吧
Okay.
他真是身在福中不知福
He has no idea how lucky he is.
每个小孩都想去纳尼亚
I mean, every kid wants to go to Narnia.
我每去一个新的寄养家庭
When I go to a new foster house,
我总会把每一个衣柜都检查一遍
I always check all the closets...
万一纳尼亚就出现了呢
just in case.
你呢
Do you?
我曾经待在柜子里过
I've spent some time in closets.
指德鲁之前未公布同性恋身份 即未出柜
我敢打赌在纳尼亚肯定没有呼吸治疗
I bet they don't have breathing treatments in Narnia.
那里也没人生病
No one's ever sick there.
德鲁 有空吗
Drew? Do you have a minute?
有
Yeah.
我去去就回
Uh, I'll be right back.
-已经10分钟了 -好的
- It's been 10 minutes. - All right.
阿利斯特医生和瑞瓦拉医生
Doctors Alister and Rivera,
这位是布丽安娜的社工 妮娜·阿尔瓦雷茨
this is Brianna's social worker, Nina Alvarez.
她总算来了
She finally made it.
护理机器人 今晚我见了十个小孩
Hey, RoboNurse, I have seen 10 kids tonight
还得赶在日出前检查另外十个孩子
and still need to check on another 10 before sunrise,
所以说话注意点
so watch your mouth.
对不起 我只是说说而已
Sorry. Just calling it like it is.
不 他并不是你想的那个意思
No, hey. He didn't mean it that way.
我们都很喜欢布丽安娜
We've all just taken to Brianna.
肯尼只是想要护着她
Kenny's just being protective.
很好 她值得你们这样
Good. She deserves it.
虽然这些孩子的案子都挺糟心
I mean, all these cases suck,
但我承认她很特别
but I admit she's special.
所以现在情况怎么样
So, where we at?
我刚诊断出她患有肺炎
Uh, well, I just diagnosed Brianna with pneumonia.
口服些抗生素 应该就没事了
I think some oral antibiotics, she'll be fine.
她的血氧饱和度怎么样
How are her oxygen levels?
-挺好的 -那就好
- They're okay. - That's good.
艾弗里怎么样了
How's Avery doing?
她可能撑不过去了
She's not gonna make it.
布丽安娜知道吗
Does Brianna know?
在确定之前我们什么都不想说
We didn't want to say anything until we knew for sure.
我们担心她会承受不住
We're worried she's gonna shut down,
再次失去家人
losing someone else.
好吧
Okay.
我们拖得越久
Look, the longer we wait,
对她而言就更难以承受
the harder it's gonna be for her.
布丽安娜并不是很信任别人
Brianna doesn't trust a lot of people.
我们得和她说实话
We need to be honest with her.
肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
恭喜啦
Congratulations!
发生什么事了
Okay, what's going on?
杰西卡 你好
Jessica. Hi.
谢谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming in.
我欠你一个大人情
I really owe you one.
你欠她两个哦
You owe her two.
帕特 哥们 你一定要这样吗
Pat. Dude. Really?
有人正命悬一线
Someone's life is on the line.
做好你的本职工作就好
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表