剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
他在直升机上出现了化学烧伤
He developed chemical burns in the chopper
然后开始了室速 他快不行了
And then started runs of v-tach. He's coding.
T 你也接触到了它们 是什么东西
Tee, you got them, too, man. What were you exposed to?
我不知道 反正痛死了
I don't know. Hurts like a bastard.
让德鲁来帮你 我要去...
Get Drew to help you! I'm going --
不 不 没有时间了 他现在呼吸困难
No, no. No time. He's in respiratory distress.
莫莉 这里需要一张床
Mollie, we need a bed in here!
不行 让他待在轮床上
Okay. We can't. Just keep him on the gurney!
走 拿着 拿着 有我们
Let's go. Take it, take it, take it! We got you, we got you.
你叫我吗 才凌晨两点
You paged me? It's...2:00 a.M.
小布丽 你该睡觉
Bri, you should be sleeping.
我听到了护士们在讨论
I heard the nurses talking.
他们说我可以进行移植了
They said I'm gonna get the transplant.
是的
Of course you did.
我本来...
I was...
要等会儿再告诉你
waiting to tell you.
但是 是的 移植小组在路上了
But, yeah. The transplant team's on the way.
棒
Cool.
小布丽
Bri...
感到害怕没关系的
It's okay to be scared.
是正常的
It's normal.
很奇怪
It's weird.
我想移植
Like, I want the transplant to happen,
但我又有点害怕
But I'm a little freaked out.
他们会摘掉我的肺
They'd be removing my lungs.
但是它们是我的一部分
They're kind of attached to me.
是啊
Yeah, they are.
但是在那期间你都是睡着的
Hey, but you're gonna be asleep the whole time.
要是我醒不过来呢
But what if I don't wake up?
这些医生每天都在创造奇迹
These doctors, they perform miracles every day.
这是他们的职责
It's what they do.
我懂 真的
I get it, I do,
但是很多随机的事件恰好促成了这件事
But a lot of random things fell in place for this to happen.
这不是巧合
It's not a coincidence.
你真的这样认为吗
You really believe that?
是啊 不然我们做什么都没用了
Yes, or nothing we do matters.
我可不赞同
And I can't live like that.
你呢
You?
不能
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
接上了一台电力发电机
We're hooked up to a power generator.
电力应该够了
Should be enough power.
开始吧
Let's get started.
我做了神经阻滞麻醉 注射了两倍吗♥啡♥
I did a nerve block and doubled the morphine.
他不会有感觉的
He won't feel anything.
-离手 -离手
- And clear. - Clear.
严重室速 第三次电击 没有意识
Refractory v-tach -- third shock, no response.
没道理啊 他才14 年轻健康
Doesn't make any sense. He's 14, young, and healthy.
给我100毫克利多卡因
Hand me 100 of Lido.
等等 陶福 看他的QT间期
Wait, Toph. Look at his QT intervals.
变长了
It's prolonged.
血钙浓度很低
The calcium in his blood is super low.
所以他才会这样
That's what's causing all this.
好 给我两支氯化钙 谢谢
Okay, give me an amp of Calcium Chloride. Thank you.
窦性心律 正确的选择
Sinus rhythm. Good call.
-脉搏强劲 -好的
- Strong pulse. - Okay.
现在我们要找出是什么
Now we just need to figure out
导致了他电解质浓度的升高
what's jacked up his electrolytes.
还有你的
And yours, too.
莫莉 你能不能
Uh, Mollie, can you run
-给他俩做下电解质检查吗 -好的
- a full chemistry on the both of them? - Yeah.
陶福 我很好 不用了
Toph, I'm good, I'm good.
以防万一
W-- just to be sure.
你也接触了那些碎石
You were in the gravel with him.
走吧 超人 你最好别出事
Let's go, superman. You're not coding, too.
带他去恢复室之后
After you get him to recovery,
每30分钟检查一次红细胞积压
I want crit checks every 30 minutes.
看到没 整个手术你都稳定自如
See, you had that the whole time.
可以别装了 乔丹
You can stop pretending now, Jordan.
只有我们俩了
It's just us.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
拜托 你帮了我大忙
Come on. You saved my ass in there.
没有你我根本无法完成手术
I would not have gotten through that surgery without you.
还不够明显吗
Is that clear enough?
你也会为我做同样的事
You would have done the same thing for me.
我不会因为你害怕了而责怪你
You know, I don't blame you for being scared.
那家人改变了你的生活 你也改变了他们的
The family has changed your life, you've changed theirs.
你们相互牵绊
You're bound to each other.
我只是很高兴今晚你值班
I'm just glad you were on tonight.
我也是
Me, too.
斯科特
You know, Scott,
去年那场事故时我没有陪着你
I really wasn't there for you last year for the accident,
我...
And I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你当时也有自己的烦心事
You've got your own stuff going on.
不 斯科特 不
No, Scott, no.
你一直都陪伴在我身边
You have always been there for me.
当有人跟踪我的时候...
When I had a stalker...
是你确保我能够安全到家
...you were the one who made sure that I got home safe.
当我中风的时候 是你救了我的命
And when I had a stroke, you're the one who saved my life.
还有
And...
当我失去了孩子的时候...
when I lost the baby...
你从来没有抛下我
...you never left my side.
我还能去哪呢
And where else would I be?
你是我认识的最好的人 斯科特·克莱门斯
You're the best person I know, Scott Clemmens.
你很诚实 很忠诚
You're honest, you're loyal,
很正派 不说假话
you're decent, and you mean everything that you say.
我知道这有多珍贵
And I know how rare that is.
从来不知道你是这样看我的
I never knew you felt that way.
我是的
Well, I do.
我得去...
I should go...
去看看他以免出现问题
check on him before he gets into trouble.
好啊 去吧
Yeah. Yeah.
肯尼 这是安加拉医生
Kenny, this is Dr. Angara.
她是本地区器♥官♥移♥植♥小组的负责人
She runs the transplant team for this region.
要保证满足她的一切需求
Make sure she gets everything she needs.
就要间空手术室 我们能马上投入工作
Just a free O.R. We can hit the ground running.
捐赠中心说你们这里有位器♥官♥移♥植♥候选人
The donation center said you have a transplant candidate here.
是的 她才13岁 患有囊肿性纤维化
Yeah. She's 13. She's got cystic fibrosis.
她排在移植名单的第一位
She's at the top of the list.
-我们今晚就能做手术 -太好了
- We'll do it tonight. - Good.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make some calls.
我一般不会在凌晨两点跟人分享好消息
I don't normally get to share good news at 2:00 A.M.
妮娜一直有打听你的事情
You know, Nina's been asking about you.
她还跟我打听我 那姑娘可不是害羞型的
She asked me about me. That girl's not shy.
难道你是朵敏感易碎的花
And you're a delicate flower?
约她吧
Ask her out.
我喜欢她 真的
I like her. I do.
不过
But...
不过什么
What?
懂了
Right.
乔斯很有意思 我们不是来真格的
Joss is fun, man -- nothing serious.
你就打算一辈子都停滞不前了吗
Oh, so you're just gonna tread water your whole life
觉得这样就不会再受伤
so you don't get hurt again.
这根本不算活着 肯尼 跟死了没差别
That ain't living, Kenny. That's dying.
患者来了
Incoming!
安加拉医生 捐献者来了
Hey, Dr. Angara! The donor's here!
他现在是去大脑强直 给他注射一剂甘露醇
He's posturing. Gave him a shot of mannitol.
你们的时间不多
You don't have much time.
-接下来就交给我们吧 -我们走吧
- We'll take it from here. - All right, let's go.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表