剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
on your liver from a broken rib, and a small
...囊肿 可能是一个良性腺瘤
...cyst which is probably a benign adenoma.
那是什么
What's that?
一种由上皮组织形成的肿瘤
It's a tumor formed from epithelial tissue.
别担心 你没有得癌症 没事的
Don't worry. Don't worry. You don't have cancer. You're fine.
我们会先治疗你的胳膊
So, um, what we're gonna do is we're gonna fix up your arm.
我希望你住院观察
But I'd like to keep you overnight
确保肝脏撕裂伤没有问题 好吗
to observe that laceration, okay?
你留我过几夜都行 美女
Yeah, you can keep me overnight, girl.
好了
All right.
我刚刚请了白班的骨科医师
I called the day shift Orthopod
来给艾米莉亚会诊
to come in and take a look at Emilia.
你刚刚有点过了吧 你不该给她承诺
You think you went too far with that promise to her?
或许我是不该给她承诺
Maybe I shouldn't have promised her,
当我见过太多21岁的孩子
but I've just seen too many 21 year olds
下半生只能坐轮椅
end up in permanent wheelchairs.
我不想再见到一个
I'm not ready to see another one.
我们都没找到时间 聊一聊
You know, um, we haven't really had a chance to -- to talk
自从你回到文明社会以后
since you got back to civilization.
你 你怎么样
How you -- how you doing?
有时候有些艰难
Some days are a little rocky.
在桥下转弯的时候
Swerving under bridges,
希望没有人扔简易炸♥弹♥到我车里
hoping someone doesn't drop an IED on my truck.
类似这种糗事
That kind of fun stuff.
当我第一次从那边回来的时候
You know, when I got back from my first tour,
我让园丁把灌木丛
I asked our gardener to move the shrubs
从房♥子后面挪到了前面
from the back of the house to the front.
我想我可以打造一道植物屏障...
I thought I could create a plant barrier...
...来隔绝外界
...against outside elements.
可能是因为 你知道
Right, probably 'cause, you know,
灌木可以挡住炸♥药♥管
a shrub will protect you from a pipe bomb, right?
可以理解
Totally rational.
你病人出事了 快来
Something's wrong with your patient. Hurry up.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs!
我的腿没知觉了 救救我
I can't feel my legs! Please help me!
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs!
你跟我保证过的
You promised me!
牵引没起作用 她需要马上做手术
Traction didn't work. She needs surgery now.
我去叫斯科特
I'll get Scott.
赶快 赶快
Go, go, go!
艾米莉亚 你会没事的
Emilia, everything is gonna be okay.
你之前就这么说
That's what you said before.
我需要手动进行骨折复位和矫正
I need to manually reduce the fragment fracture and screw it in place.
白班的骨科医师还没回来
Day shift Orthopod hasn't called back.
我不是脊柱外科医生 德鲁 你也不是
I'm not a spinal surgeon, Drew, and neither are you.
这太过冒险了
This is pretty risky.
是的 但我们不能再等了
Yeah, well, we're not waiting.
如果我们什么也不做 她就要瘫痪了
If we do nothing, she's paralyzed.
在战场上
In the war zone,
你得做你力所能及的每一件小事
you do a little bit of everything.
你可不能只等着待命的人
You don't wait around for the on-call guy.
我可以的
I can do this.
陶福 你觉得呢
Topher, thoughts?
德鲁在巴格拉姆与一位骨科专家共事过
Well, Drew worked with an ace ortho at Bagram.
他说他以前做过脊柱手术
He says he's done spinal surgery before.
所以我相信他心里有数
so, I trust he knows what he's doing.
好吧
All right.
德鲁 大展一番身手吧
Drew, this is your show now.
我来协助
I will assist.
已给患者注射了镇定剂 一切准备就绪
Patient sedated and ready.
走错一步 我们就有可能切断她的脊髓
One wrong move, and we can take out her spinal cord.
这不会发生的
Not gonna happen.
我发誓我这儿有肱二头肌
I swear there's a bicep in there somewhere.
你当然有
it's in there, okay?
没有它你的手就动不了了
You wouldn't be able to move your arm if it wasn't.
维克 你想要练出肌肉吗 兄弟
Vic, you wanna build some muscle, man?
你要摄入些蛋白质
You gotta up your protein.
我每天都喝两杯蛋白奶昔
I already drink, like, two protein shakes a day.
我知道 但你的饮食中脂肪太多了
I know, but you eat way too much fat.
你的饮食习惯一团糟
Your diet's all messed up.
你应该看看我们在墨西哥旅行时他的样子
You should've seen this guy when we were touring in Mexico.
他见到玉米卷就要吃
He hit up every taco stand you could find.
从早到晚地吃肉卷
Carnitas day and night.
有些人患有高代谢综合征
Some people have a high metabolism.
有些是饮食习惯引起的
Sometimes it's lifestyle
有些是来自于遗传
and sometimes it's genetics.
我想我应该是没有遗传到家族优良基因
I guess I just didn't get the genes.
我只愿能更像我表哥一些
I just wish I was more like my cousin.
强壮 威风 无往不胜
Strong, intimidating, a winner.
好吧 她准备注射了
All right. Okay, so she's ready to shoot.
我们先去那边吧
Let's go stand over here.
你在公共场合下从不取下面具吗
You never take that mask off in public?
不 特别是身边有粉丝跟着的话
No, especially if I got fans following me around.
我曾经用另一个名字参加摔跤比赛
Used to wrestle under a different name.
恶魔
El Diablo.
你从没听说过我吗
You never heard of me?
不好意思 我是个摔跤菜鸟
I'm sorry. I am -- I'm a Lucha Libre newbie.
好吧 人们不喜欢我
Well, the people hated me,
我也不喜欢这样
and I didn't like it.
所以我一度低调行事 以新形象示人
So, uh, I laid low for a minute, reinvented myself.
听起来很像我做过的事 你知道吗
Sounds like something I just did, you know?
去休假 消失一段时间
Went on a sabbatical, disappeared for a while.
放轻松 别担心
You're okay. You're okay.
让我来 让我来
Excuse me. Excuse me.
拍个胸部正位片
All right, let's do an AP lap of his chest,
再做个血常规以进行呼吸治疗
and page RT for a breathing treatment.
放松 呼吸
All right. Breathe.
天哪
Oh, man.
海瑟 这是最后一包冰块
Hey, Heather, it's the last bag of ice.
每个病床上都有病人热中风
Every bed is taken with a heat stroke patient.
修理工还要两小时到
Can't get a repair man here for another two hours.
不过也没关系
But never mind that.
我是祁医生
I'm Dr. Zia.
你好 一般来说遇到新朋友我会起身的
Hi. Normally, I like to stand up when I meet new people,
但我现在背上插了针头
but there's a needle in my back.
我看到了
I-I see that.
发热 疹子 头痛 呕吐
Fever and a rash, headache, vomiting.
验血结果正常
Blood work is clean.
脑膜炎
Meningitis.
是 听起来像
Yeah, sounds like it.
但我不知道是由细菌还是病毒引起的
I don't know if it's bacterial or viral.
希望是后者
Let's hope it's the latter.
是的 我们需要隔离她
Yeah, we should isolate her
为防万一还要给她注射抗生素
and start her on antibiotics just in case.
隔离我
Isolate me?
不 只是预防一下
No, it's just a precaution.
对了 乔治娅正为最强泥人♥大♥赛做训练
You know, Georgia here is training to do a Tough Mudder.
祁医生在努力保持身材
Dr. Zia's trying to get in shape.
也许你可以给他些建议
Perhaps you could give him some pointers.
-谢了 我能搞定 -是吗
- Oh, thanks. I-I got it covered. - Really?
是啊 医生 在我看来你有点瘦弱啊
Yeah, Doc, you look a little scrawny to me.
两个月前我跑步连七分钟都坚持不下去
Listen, two months ago, i couldn't run for seven minutes.
现在我能跑七英里
Now I can run for 7 miles.
那很棒啊
That's pretty good.
但让我猜猜 你到了平台期
But let me guess -- you hit a plateau.
拜托 让我喘口气吧
Come on, give me a break.
我刚戒了烟 我妈妈和我一起住
I just quit smoking, my mother lives with me.
那确实该饶你一回
You definitely get a pass.
你能把它送去显微观察吗
Can you send that up to micro?
-我去准备隔离室 -好的 谢谢
- I'm gonna get the isolation room started. - Okay, thanks.
乔治娅 我去去就回
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表