剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, her heart's racing.
把她推进去
Let's get her inside.
凯莉 我好害怕
Kelly, I'm really scared.
没事的 露西
It's gonna be okay, Luce.
开个清创包 交叉配型四个单位
Run a trauma panel, and type and cross for four.
女士 我保证亚历山大医生
Ma'am, I promise your friend
会照料你的朋友的
is in good hands with Dr. Alexander.
她不是我的朋友 她是我的妻子
She's not my friend. She's my wife.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
让我看看你的伤口
Uh, let me take a look at this cut.
所以 发生什么了
So, what happened out there?
我们准备去吃晚餐
Uh, we were headed out to dinner,
然后一辆皮卡从我们旁边飚过去了
and some nut in a pickup truck just flew by us
车速得有160 然后我们方向打急了
like 100 miles per hour, and -- and we swerved.
肯尼 我需要缝合包以及4-0普理灵
Kenny, I'm gonna need a lac tray set up with 4-0 Prolene.
好的
Yep, got it.
我们先把你的伤口缝好 我向你保证
Let's get you fixed up, and I promise we'll let you know
-会随时告知你她的情况 -好的
- everything that's going on with her. - Okay.
好了 我们走
All right, here we go.
陶福 小心点
Toph, careful!
你应该让我们把她弄下来
You should let us get her down!
在闪电天气这样做太危险了
It's not safe for you with all this dry lightning!
如果你们被雷击了 这事就算我头上了
And if you guys get hit, it'll be my ass!
好了 知道了 我们能搞定
All right, we heard you! We got this.
我们来救你了 女士 没事的
We're here to help you, ma'am. It's gonna be all right.
我是祁医生 上面的是卡拉翰医生
I'm Dr. Zia. That's Dr. Callahan above us.
不要动 好吗 我要检查一下你的伤势
Just hold still, okay? I'm gonna check you out.
然后我们就把你救下来
Then we're gonna get out of here.
她的脉搏很强
She has a strong pulse.
她胸锁乳突肌末端有块很大的玻璃
There's a big piece of glass at the end of her SCM.
小心 如果我们移♥动♥她的时候玻璃动了
Be careful. If that glass shifts when we're moving her,
那会把她的气管给割断的
it's gonna slice her trachea in half.
收到
Yeah, copy that.
给我一些绷带 我把玻璃固定住
Throw me some Kerlix, and I'll stabilize the piece.
马上 接好了
On it. You got it?
这里 还有一卷
Here -- one more.
糟糕 有气泡 她的肺撕裂了
Damn it, there's bubbles -- torn lung.
我们把她救下来以后得尽快插管
We're gonna have to intubate as soon as we get her down.
把她抬上担架 赶紧送她去医院
Let's get her on the backboard and get the hell out of here!
准备好担架
Get that backboard ready!
哥们 我要使阴招了
Man, I'm playing dirty now.
好一记撩阴腿
That's a kick to the nuts.
你确定你以前玩过吗
Are you sure you've played this before,
因为你真的是...
'cause you are really...
好了 等等 回旋腿来了
Okay, okay, wait -- oh, roundhouse!
谢谢你 吃我肘击
Thank you, elbow.
挡住了 你要输了
Blocked. You're going down.
我上周参加比赛拿了第二名
I had a competition last week, and I got second.
-真的吗 -真的
- You did? - Yeah.
爸爸有没有拍下来
Did Daddy film it?
没有
No.
好吧...你有做搏击练习吗
Well... did you do the sparring?
看 你要输了 看好了
Oh, now you're going down. Watch this.
恭喜你 宝贝 太厉害了
Congratulations, sweetheart. That's amazing.
暂停 暂停
Pause, pause, pause, pause.
好了 继续
Okay, game on.
-不是吧 等等 -真是...
- Aw, come on, stop. - Yeah, there was a --
刚刚那是什么
What was that?
打得不错
That was close.
没什么 宝贝 只是烟花而已
Oh, it's nothing, sweetheart. It's just fireworks.
我们经常放烟花玩
We set them off all the time.
-给我看看你的黄带 -这里 看
- So, show me your yellow belt. - Here, look.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
-少校 我方有人员伤亡 -明白了
- Major, we have casualties. - Okay.
我必须先走了
I got to go.
-每时 -每刻
- 24. - 7.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
马尔克斯走吧
Marquez, let's go.
快走 快走
Let's go. Move!
急救员
Medic!
我的手
My arm!
-急救员 -我的手
- Medic! - My arm!
弹片伤到了腹部
Shrapnel injury to the abdomen.
快点把他弄进手术室
Come on, get him to the O.R.!
-好的少校 -肘部以上被截断
- Yes, Major. - Above-the-elbow amputation.
拿一个止血绷带来 把他弄进去
Let's get a tourniquet on this. Let's get him inside.
德鲁 来这里
Drew! Over here.
找到弹片位置 我来绑止血带
Check for shrapnel. I'll apply the tourniquet.
我的腿怎么样了
My leg -- how's it look?
会没事的 只是有点出血
It's gonna be all right. Just a little bit of blood.
对你这个硬汉来说就像被蜜蜂蛰一样
Yeah, a badass guy like you, it's just like a bee sting.
医生 附近有本地居民
Docs, we got local nationals coming in,
在我方反击时被打伤了
hit by our counterfire.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me?
德鲁 你把剩下的做完 我去看一下
Drew, you finish this up. I'll take the L.N.
轻一点
Easy.
等一下
Hold up!
把轮床拿过来
Let's get that gurney over here.
走吧
Let's go!
全腹肌卫 她需要手术
Diffuse guarding. She needs the O.R.
所以我来了 把她抬起来吧
That's why I'm here. Let's get her up.
有个问题 她的血压很高
Uh, there's a hitch. Her B.P. is up to --
现在230 她的心率有140
oh, now it's at 230, and her heart rate's at 140.
之前有高血压病史吗
History of high blood pressure?
没有记录 用了硝普钠血压还在不断升高
None reported, but it keeps going up, even on Nipride.
你觉得是怎么回事
What do you think's going on?
我不清楚
I don't know.
正在等毒理学检查
Waiting for tox screens.
她这样肯定不能
Well, she'll never make it through surgery
挺过手术
with pressure that high.
实验室说他们人手不够
Lab says they're short-handed and running slow.
毒理学检查结果还没有出来
No tox-screen results yet.
我刚刚问过警♥察♥
All right, just talked to the cops.
目击者说她之前开车方式很古怪
Witnesses say she was driving erratic,
在路上横冲直撞
swerving all over the road.
可能吸了冰♥毒♥或可♥卡♥因♥
Could be meth, coke?
她不像是吸毒的 至少她的爱人看起来不像
She doesn't seem the type. At least, her partner doesn't.
拜托肯尼 你在急救室待了多久了
Come on, Kenny, how long you been working in the E.R.?
有道理
Good point.
也可能是治疗注意力缺陷或者其他疾病的药
It could be stimulants for A.D.D. or something.
它们都可以引起血压升高
You know, either one would cause the elevated B.P.,
心率增快 以及疯狂驾驶
the heart rate, erratic driving.
检验结果还没出来
If the labs are running slow,
我们去和她的妻子聊一下 看看她知道什么
let's talk to her wife, see what she knows.
保罗刚刚把她的手臂缝合好了
Yeah, Paul just sutured up her arm.
她正在做X光 我待会把她带过来
She's getting X-rays now. I'll bring her right down.
还有香农 如果你像我一样缝合伤口
And so, Shannon, if you close a wound like I just did,
伤口会留下很小的疤痕 甚至没有疤痕
you end up with a much smaller scar, if there even is a scar.
或许你下次能试试
Maybe you can, uh, try it next time.
真的吗 多谢
Really? Gee. Thanks.
还有多余的储物柜吗
Are there any available lockers?
拉戈萨的 没错这边那个
Uh, Ragosa's. Yeah, this one right there.
他正在达拉斯实习
He's actually interning in Dallas
这样就能和孩子老婆更近些
to be closer to his kids when his wife took them.
和家人团聚
Like, it's a whole thing.
真是个好故事 你该写本书什么的
Really great story. You should write a book.
你对我有意见
You have an attitude.
看看是谁在说话呢
Look who's talking.
我不是什么都不懂能被你
You know, I'm not some wide-eyed intern
随便就镇住的实习生
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表