剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- Drew, take it easy. - All right.
你越是激怒他们
The more you bug them,
他们就会让你等越久
the longer they'll make you wait.
醉汉拘留所规则 知道吗
Drunk tank rules, all right?
别惹恼警♥察♥
Don't piss off the cops,
忘记时间 结交朋友
forget about time, and try to make friends.
我们还是挺幸运的
Luckily for us,
我们不用为交朋友发愁
we don't have to worry about the making friends part.
你一点都不在乎吗
This doesn't bother you?
-我之前在这待过 -很值得骄傲吗
- I've been here before. - And you're proud of that?
我只是陈述事实
Just stating a fact.
朝警♥察♥吼只会让事情变得更糟
Yelling at the cops just makes it worse.
我从没有翘过一天班
I've never missed a day's work.
我向布丽安娜承诺过
I made a commitment to Brianna.
每晚我都给她念睡前故事 T
I read to her every night before she falls sleep, Tee.
-这都是你的错 -是的 下一次
- This is your fault. - Yeah, okay, next time
我再不挺你了 行了吗
I just won't have your back, all right?
你觉得你是在挺我吗 T
Is that what you think you were doing, Tee?
-是的 -但你不懂我并不需要
- Yes. - 'Cause what you don't get is I had it,
那就是宽怀大度 不予理会
by choosing to be the bigger man and walking away.
我喜欢打斗 T
I like to fight, Tee.
但那是在拳击场 而不是在酒吧
But in the octagon, not in the bar.
那是胡言乱语的醉酒狂徒做的事
That, I'll leave to the drunk, loudmouth wannabe.
再多说些 弗洛伊德医生
Oh, tell me more, Dr. Freud.
你还想听吗 我有的是话说
You want more? I got more.
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 你把一切都搞得一团糟
You're a mess, and you're screwing everything up.
为了什么 为了分手
And over what? Over -- over a break up?
或者为了安妮的离开 到底是什么
Or over Annie moving out? What -- What is it?
因为你开始变得和以前一样
Because you're starting to act like you used to.
你就像这样 「嘿 所有人 看着我
You're like, "Hey, everybody, look at me.
我要喝酒了 我要打架了
I'm just gonna drink, and I'm gonna fight,
因为我没法直面我的问题」
'cause I can't face my problems."
此话来自一个在柜子里藏了20年的人
Says the guy who spent 20 years in the closet.
闭上你的嘴
You shut your mouth.
我已经受够了
'Cause I'm getting tired of it.
我要我的电♥话♥ 拜托
Can I have my phone call, please?!
乔丹 你有空吗
Jordan, you got a second?
有 但时间有限
Yeah -- a second.
我想你想这里其他人一样恨我
I assume you hate me like everybody else here?
恨这个字太过了
Hate is a strong word,
但是 我也确实不那么喜欢你
but no, I am definitely not your biggest fan.
我不能和别人说正在发生的事
I couldn't tell anyone what was going on, okay?
我真的很需要这份工作
I really need this job.
而且这事不管怎样都会发生的
And this was gonna happen anyway.
这里已经亏损好几年了
The place has been in the red for years.
-这就是它被出♥售♥的原因 -可能吧
- That's why it's being sold. - That may be,
但你不能指责别人对你的不满
but you can't blame everyone here for being angry with you.
还有 我们都很喜欢陶福
And, look, we all love Topher,
所以如果你欺负他
so if you mess with him,
那就相当于欺负我们
you're messing with all of us.
-谢谢 -我知道
- Thank you. - Look, I know.
我正在想办法帮他保住工作
I'm trying to help him keep his job.
我有些主意 但他根本不会理我
I have a few ideas, but he won't even talk to me.
TC也不理我 就因为那事
Neither will T.C., for that matter.
你知道怎样才能与他们处的好吗
Any ideas on how to make good with him?
知道啊 你只需停手就好
Yeah, you can just stop,
因为一旦那人下了决心 就不会改变了
because once that man makes up his mind, he doesn't change it.
杰西卡
Look, Jessica.
那些传言是真的吗
Are the rumors true?
你们真的要卖♥♥掉这个急诊室吗
Okay, are you guys really gonna sell off this ER
再把它变成一个外科中心
and turn it into a surgical center?
我是说 这是真的吗
I mean, is that what's happening?
法律上讲 我不能说
I'm not allowed to say...legally.
如果你简历
If you have a resume,
我要是你 就该更新一下了
I would update it if I were you.
丹娜的食管完全正常
Dana's esophagus is completely normal.
-那她为何不能进食呢 -我也想不通
- So why can't she eat? - I'm stumped.
我不愿意这样想 但也许是她脑子的问题
I don't want to believe it, but maybe it is all in her head.
乔丹 你能来看看这个吗
Hey, uh, Jordan, you want to take a look at this?
需要你的意见
Need your input.
我想和你谈谈刚才从杰西卡那听到的事
And I need to talk to you about what I just heard from Jessica.
好啊 洗耳恭听
Great, can't wait.
乔丹 创伤二室
Jordan! Trauma 2!
发生什么事了 他怎么了
What's happening? What's wrong with him?
癫痫发作
He's seizing.
推一毫克劳拉西泮
Okay, push a milligram of Ativan.
给他高流量吸氧
Get him on high-flow oxygen.
怎么回事 怎么
What is that? What?
马特
Matt?
马特 亲爱的 拜托
Matt, honey, please.
让他停下
Make it stop.
药进去了
Meds are in.
为什么没效果
Why isn't it working?
再推一毫克
Push another milligram.
你什么时候开始抽烟了
Since when do you smoke?
紧张了就会
Nervous habit.
一直想戒掉
Trying not to start again.
TC不回我的短♥信♥
T.C.'s not answering any of my messages.
我很担心
I-I'm worried.
就因为这个
Is that all this is about?
不是因为我们同居的讨论
Not our moving-in conversation?
我觉得自己没管住嘴巴 把你吓跑了
I feel like I opened my big mouth, and I scared you off.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你没把我吓跑
You didn't scare me off.
我猜是我自己把自己吓到了
I think maybe I scared myself off a little.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们发展得太快了
Well, we've just been moving really fast,
太快了
so fast.
我们甚至不应该在一起
I mean, we're not even supposed to be dating each other
只要项目还没结束
as far as the program goes.
我想有可能
And so I think maybe
就因为这样
because of all of that,
我做了一件事
I did something.
什么事
Did what?
乔丹和我接吻了
Jordan and I kissed.
什么
What?
这种事情就是一下子就发生了
It was just something that it just kind of happened in a moment.
怎么一下子就发生了
How does that just happen in a moment?
器♥官♥移♥植♥小组
人类器官
移植用
伙计们 稍微等一下
Oh, hey! Guys, hang on one quick second.
这是给布丽安娜送肺的器♥官♥移♥植♥小组
That's the transplant team with Brianna's lung.
我得走了 抱歉
I got to go. I'm sorry.
我知道话讲到这里没了很蛋疼
I know this is a crappy place to leave it,
回头我一定跟你好好谈
but I swear we'll talk more later.
我们去儿科重症监护室
We're going up to Peds ICU.
捐献的肺到了 该走了
The donor lung is here. It's go time.
德鲁在吗
Is Drew here?
亲爱的 我们还在找他
We're still looking for him, sweetheart.
不行 他不在我不去做手术
No, I'm not gonna do the surgery without him.
-我们等不了了 布丽安娜 -不要逼我
- We can't wait anymore, Brianna. - Please don't make meuf8f5
布丽安娜 我们得把你送去手术室了
Brianna, we need to get you up to the OR.
不 不 不 不
No. No. No! No!
小心小心 小心小心
Easy. Easy. Easy. Easy. Easy.
-按住她 -拜托不要 不要
- Hold her down. - Please don't. No.
肯尼 静推两毫克氟哌啶醇
Kenny, two of Haldol I.V.
放开我
Let me go.
没事的 会没事的
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
马特 马特
Matt! Matt!
静注开浦兰
I'm bolusing Keppra.
已经输了大伦丁
Dilantin is running in right now.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表