剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我可能回不去
I may not be able to make it.
对
Right.
妈 我知道是你们的结婚周年纪念
Mom, I know it's your anniversary,
但我任务可能要延期到十月
but they may extend me till October.
这是战争 我可无法控制
Well, it's a war. I don't control it.
对 我知道 妈
Right, I know. Mom...
好
Okay.
对 妈我得挂了
Right, listen, I got to go.
我长官刚进来了 有伤员入院
My commander just came in. We got casualties coming in.
好 爱你 对
Right. Love you. Yeah.
* One knock, one spill, one look, and it's on *
BGM: This Place Is Ready to Blow (feat. Dan Murphy) by All Good Things
* Half-cut, half-thrilled, don't care if you're wrong *
* You're standing, heart is beating over shouting *
* Blood boiling, what you gonna do about it *
* Go, go, you say you want to go out -- *
我说 你在这儿干什么
I said, "What are you doing here?"
工作
Working.
我知道
I know that.
我以为你可能要休假一周
I thought maybe you were going to take a week off,
回来安顿一下
you know, get settled back in.
我这一年当总医师的四个月已经没了
I've lost four months of my chief year.
我不能再请假
I'm not taking any more time off.
好吧 欢迎回来
Okay. Welcome back.
-患者来了 -那是谁
- Incoming! - Who's that?
新实习生 她可是与众不同
New intern, man. She's something else.
什么情况
So...what do we got?
在婚礼岛拍婚纱照时出事的
Wedding photo at Wedding Island gone wrong.
新娘被高跟鞋绊倒
Bride tripped over her heels
带着新郎一起掉进了河里
bringing the groom with her into the river.
我没事 请帮我妻子就行
I'm fine. Just help my wife, please.
-香农 -好的我来
- Shannon. - On it.
先生 请坐吧
Hey, sit down, sir.
如果你不给我们添乱那最好了
It's easier if you don't fight us.
-乔丹 -德鲁 你好啊
- Jordan. - Drew, hey.
我们待会再聊
We'll catch up later, okay?
这位是新娘
This is the bride.
可能是颈椎受伤
Possible C-spine injury.
我的脖子 真的很痛
My neck...really hurts.
亲爱的 我知道 我是亚历山大医生
I know it does, sweetie. I'm Dr. Alexander.
我来为你治疗
I'm going to take care of you.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
克丽丝托 我丈夫在哪儿
Kryztal. Where's my husband?
他已经进去接受治疗了
He's already inside getting treated,
我来把你推进去
so let's get you in there, too.
好了 德鲁 又有位患者入院
All right, Drew, we got another one coming.
你如果需要帮忙就告诉我
So let me know if you need any help.
我才不会 需要任何帮助
I won't...need any help.
这是参加婚礼派对的其他人
The rest of the wedding party.
我这里有个大急诊
I got a major emergency here.
这位皮特因为没能追到
Pete here has got a broken...heart
热辣的伴娘而心碎呢
from not getting to nail the hot bridesmaid.
这很好笑吗
You think that's funny,
你们这群混♥蛋♥
you bunch of entitled ass wipes?
这里是会死人的地方 懂吗
Hey, people die here, all right?
他们在你们站的这块地方流血
They bleed on the ground you're standing on.
德鲁 去接收患者 患者
Drew, get the patient. The patient.
我赞同医生的话 一群混♥蛋♥小崽子
I'm with the doc. Bunch of frat boy a-holes.
这位是豪尔赫 新娘的父亲
This is Jorge, father of the bride.
他头部撕裂 腕部成角骨折
He's got a head laceration and angulated wrist fracture.
小伤而已
Otherwise known as an owie.
我没事 医生 我女儿怎样了
I'm fine, doc. How's my little girl doing?
先让给你清创 然后再去看她
Let's get you cleaned up first, then we'll check on her.
会有名人出席吗
Will there be any celebrities?
当然了 祁夫人 就是你啊
Oh, of course, Mrs. Zia. You'll be here.
豆腐仔 快点快点
是啊是啊 你最重要
谢谢你能来
Thanks for being here
取消了你的约会
and blowing off your date.
我没取消 那不是约会
Oh, I didn't blow it off. It wasn't a date.
我只是晚点在她家见面
Just going to meet her later at her place.
我的意思是谢谢你来陪我
My point is thanks for being my buffer.
我只要让她开开心心
Just gotta show her a good time
然后她一早就走
and then she leaves bright and early in the morning.
没问题 我喜欢你妈妈
No problem. I love your mom.
如果她过来和你待一个月
You wouldn't say that
你就不会这么说了
if she came to stay with you for a month.
不过差不多结束了 我也回到原来的生活
It's almost over. I get my life back.
让我来啦
真是令人兴奋
Oh, this is so exciting.
我喜欢大西洋城纸醉金迷的赌场
I love the fancy casinos in Atlantic City.
来 我做东
Here, guys. Have a little fun on me.
去喝点酒 赌点钱
Drink, gamble.
也许你今晚会找到另一个辣妹呢
Maybe you'll find another hot chick here tonight.
也许会
Maybe...
也许不
Or maybe not.
这地方就是垃圾场 陶福
This place is a dump, Christopher.
你怎么带我来这种地方
Why would you bring me here?
-别让她闲下来 -好
- Just keep her busy. - I got you.
来吧 祁太太 我们去好好玩玩
Come on, Mrs. Zia. Let's go have some fun.
这样疼吗
Okay, does this hurt?
不疼
No.
好 那这儿呢
All right. How about here?
有点
A little.
好
All right.
小克 你没事吧
K, you all right?
没事
I'm fine.
抱歉 他不肯好好坐着
Sorry, he wouldn't sit still.
他想陪着他妻子
Wanted to be with his wife.
没关系 我们带她去做CT
It's okay. We're going to take her to CT,
查清颈椎有无损伤
clear her cervical spine.
她爸爸那边有什么消息吗
Is there any news on the father?
别对他浪费口舌
Don't waste your breath on him.
好
Okay.
因为他毁了一切
Just, he ruins everything.
这一切都是他的错
This -- this is all his fault.
说来话长
It's a long story.
跟以前是一样的
It's the same story.
他说他清醒 但其实不是
He says he's sober and he's not.
去年我妈妈去世了
My mother passed last year,
我只想有家人参加我的婚礼
and I just wanted someone from my family at my wedding.
我早该预料到的
I -- I should've known better.
他 他
And he -- he --
克丽丝托 克丽丝托
Kryztal? Kryztal?
克丽丝托
Kryztal?
她怎么了 救救她
What's happening?! Help her.
桡骨下端骨折
Colles' fracture.
矫形外科医师几小时后就到
Orthopod should get here in a few hours.
我没事
I'm fine.
好了
All right, good.
现在来检查一下这儿的伤口
Now let's take a look at this cut here.
我听见护士说了
Heard the nurses talking.
你是军医 你之前驻扎在哪儿
Army doc, huh? Where were you stationed?
这次在巴格拉姆
This time, Bagram.
很久以前还曾经在伊♥拉♥克♥当过军医
Was a medic in Iraq, back when it was the Wild West.
之前的那些日子啊
Those were the days.
你在拉希德街和殉道桥之间
You ever do patrol on Al-Rashid Street
-巡逻过吗 -还有运河桥
- between Shuhada? - And the Anhar Bridges.
那边全是市集
That crammed bazaar there,
任何时候都可能有人引爆简易爆♥炸♥装置
waiting any second for someone to hit an IED.
那是我这辈子遇到的
That was the hairiest thing
最惊险刺♥激♥的事情
I've ever been through in my life.
你驻扎在哪
Where were you?
2003年追踪萨♥达♥姆♥
'03, I was chasing down Saddam.
04年和05年
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表