剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You're wrong, okay? We gotta go back --
患者说不定在转移中就死了
We could lose people in the transfer!
我才是指挥官
I'm your commanding officer here.
在特警队确认这里安全之前
Until SWAT secures the perimeter,
我们要保证大家的安全 了解清楚情况
we keep everybody safe. We need to know what's going on.
肯尼 创伤二室 那是我们的新手术室
All right, Kenny, Trauma 2, that's our new O.R.
T 去跟特警队报告一下情况
Tee, go give SWAT a description.
其他人继续为患者验伤
Everybody else, continue triaging.
我们得去创伤室
We gotta go to Trauma!
多处撕裂伤 玻璃插得很深
Multiple lacerations with deep glass under the skin.
我们得清理一下
We need to get this cleaned out.
你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
不 我有事 我吓死了
No. No, I'm not okay. I'm scared to death.
香农 害怕没关系 但你得专心
Shannon, you can be scared, but you need to focus.
你不怕吗
Aren't you freaked out?
怕 但我们还有工作要做
Yes, but we have a job to do.
帮我把缝合包 绷带卷
Okay, I need you to go and get suture kits, kerlix rolls,
还有所有能找到的O型阴性血拿来
and all the O-neg you can find.
-好的 -没问题吧
- Yeah. Yeah, okay. - You good?
好的 快去快回
Okay, go, quickly.
我去不了你那边 布丽 医院被封锁了
I can't get to you now, Bri. It's all closed off.
我好怕
I'm scared.
这里没有护士和医生
There's no nurses and no doctors.
没有你
No you.
我知道
I know. I know.
但我联♥系♥了几个在你那上班的看护员
But I called up some of the orderlies who work up there.
他们会来陪你的
They're gonna come hang out.
我得去工作了 好吗
I gotta work now, okay?
好的
Okay.
不如这样
I'll tell you what.
你现在可以吃几块土耳其软糖了
You can have some of that Turkish Delight now.
-怎么样 -太好了
- How does that sound? - Great.
可是我落在楼下了
Except I left it down there.
我会尽快给你送上去的 我保证
I'll get some up to you as soon as I can. I promise.
好的
Okay.
阿基里斯肌腱断裂
Achilles tendon rupture
腘动脉撕裂
and she's got a tear to her popliteal artery.
我拿来了无菌服 无菌手术巾和呼吸机
Got sterile gowns, sterile drapes, a ventilator.
我在外面看到了一套骨科手术包
I saw an orthopedics kit outside.
肯尼 你肩膀需要休息
Kenny, you need to go rest that shoulder.
对 你撞得很重
Yeah, you landed pretty hard.
你们只剩下我这一个护士了
Look, look, look, I'm the only nurse you guys got.
我们专心处理劳伦吧
So let's just focus on Lauren.
我要放置外固定器
Okay, I'm gonna place an Ex-Fix,
希望这能够固定这条腿
hopefully stabilize this leg enough
以免发生其它血管损伤
to avoid any more vascular injury.
-去拿手术包 -好
- Go grab that kit. - All right.
我们还要人帮忙
We need some extra hands.
香农要人帮忙清理内维尔先生身上的玻璃渣
And Shannon could use help pulling glass out of Mr. Neville.
急诊被封锁了 所以只有我们了
The E.R.'s sealed off, so it's just us.
保罗 我可以的 你去帮忙
Paul, I got this. Go help.
好 当然了
Okay, okay. Of course.
停车场那边的消息
Just got word from the parking lot.
我们在一辆卡车里找到了符合你描述的女士
We found a woman fitting your description sitting in a truck.
我能帮上什么吗
What can I do?
那里可能还有伤员
There may be more casualties out there.
他们在那里准备好了你就去吧 我们没问题
When they're ready out there, you should go. We got this.
好
Okay.
司机 下车
Driver, step out of the vehicle!
下车
Step out of the vehicle!
举起双手
Show me your hands!
慢慢向我走过来
Walk toward my voice. Slowly.
我说了慢慢走
I said slowly!
停
Stop!
跪下 停
Get on your knees! Stop!
我说了停
I said stop!
照做
Do it!
我要能看见你的手
Keep your hands where I can see 'em!
停 你在干什么
Stop! What the hell are you doing?!
我不过去她会失血过多的
I don't get to her, she's gonna bleed out.
-你在乎吗 -不 我只在乎还有没有炸♥弹♥
- And you care?! - No, I only care if there's another bomb.
只有她知道
She's the only one who can tell us.
疼 疼
That hurts! It hurts!
是吗 如果你不告诉我有没有别的炸♥弹♥
Yeah? It's gonna hurt a whole lot more
还会比现在更疼
if you don't tell me if there's another bomb.
你不能这样 你是个医生
You can't do that. You're a doctor.
不 这里只有我们俩
No, no, it's just you and me here.
我想干什么就干什么
I can do what I want.
我可以用很疼的方式把它弄出来
I can pull this out the hard way.
没有炸♥弹♥了 没有炸♥弹♥了 我发誓
There's no more bomb. There's no other bomb. I swear.
请住手
Please stop!
你为什么这么做
Now why did you do this?
你们自找的
Because you deserved it!
白细胞过两万了
White count's over 20,000.
可能是因为创伤反应
It could be a reaction to the trauma...
可能是肺炎造成的
...possibly from the pneumonia.
行 都好了 检查腿部血管搏动
Okay, we're all set here. Let's check her pulse.
没搏动 只有肿大的淋巴结
Nothing, just enlarged lymph nodes.
没搏动
Nothing.
我们要做股腘动脉旁路术才能保住她这条腿
We need to do a fem-pop bypass so she doesn't lose this leg.
给我把11号♥手术刀和7-0血管缝线
Get me an 11 blade and 7-0 Prolene.
-就是她 -对
- This her? - Yeah.
中了两枪 空尖弹
Shot twice, hollow point bullets.
我需要根胸管 气管插管和四单位浓缩红细胞
I need a chest tube, an intubation tray, and four units of PRBCs.
-偏偏今天护士们都不上班 -没错
- Of all the days for the nurses to not be here. - Yep.
一颗子弹在左腋 一颗在右边大腿
One bullet left axillae. One right thigh.
左侧没有呼吸音
No breath sounds on the left.
该死 这都是我的错
Damn it. You know, this is all my fault.
肺萎陷 不 我们插胸管吧
The collapsed lung? No. Let's place a chest tube.
-我看到她的 -什么
- I saw her. - What?
她是我的病人 她想要她的背包
She was my patient. She wanted her backpack.
-我没看出来 -怎么会看出来
- I didn't put it together. - Well, why would you?
她一直在出汗 行为古怪
Oh, you know, she was sweating, acting strange.
T 进来的人90%都是这样的
Tee, that describes 90% of the people who come in here.
对 我只是没想到 你懂吗 没...
Yeah, I just -- I just didn't think, you know? Didn't...
没觉得在自己的医院里会有危险
didn't think I'd be in danger in my own hospital.
这里不是战区
It's not a war zone.
你承担得太多了 别担下这个
You take on a lot. Do not take on this.
我在外面和她说话了
You know, I spoke to her outside.
她说这是我们自找的
She said we got what we deserved.
她说医院自找的
She said a hospital deserved this?
她是这么说的 谁知道呢 对吧
That's what she said. Who knows, right?
我是说 现在谁都能做得到
I mean, these days, anybody can do it.
成千上万的网站上都有炸♥药♥配♥方♥
There's bomb recipes on a thousand different web sites.
她满面愁容
Such a sad face.
是啊 今晚这儿满面愁容的多着呢
Yeah. A lot of sad faces around here tonight.
先保住她的命
Let's keep her alive.
我想知道我们为什么是自找的
I want to hear what we did to deserve this.
-这个需要深层缝合 -是啊
- This one's gonna need some deep sutures. - Yeah.
你做得很棒
Hey. You're doing great.
慢慢来
You know, just take it slow.
你怎么能这么冷静
How are you not freaked out?
谁说我冷静了
Who says I'm not?
我记得我第一次遇到爆♥炸♥案的时候
You know, I remember the first time I was bombed.
是在西贡西边的一个糖作坊里
It was in the sugar mill just west of Saigon.
我当时真的尿裤子了
And I actually pissed myself.
当然 我告诉别的士兵我只是流汗了
Of course, I told the other soldiers that it was just sweat.
但是 现在你闻起来不像是尿裤子了
But...now you don't smell as if you've pissed yourself.
我没尿
I didn't.
内维尔先生 要不您还是...
Mr. Neville, um, how about you just, uh,
试着休息一下好不好 保存体力
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表