剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
The pressure's dropping, the pressure's dropping.
-她在出血 -陶福 我们得把玻璃取出来
- She's bleeding out. - Toph, we got to pull that glass.
就这样吗
Oh, is that all?
在颠簸的直升机上动手术
Surgery in a flying earthquake.
你来把玻璃取出来
Okay, look -- if you pull the glass,
我来找出血点 然后夹住它
I'll find the bleeder and clamp it off.
这次我们把夜视仪戴上
All right, let's use the NOD this time.
插管就很困难了
It's hard enough to intubate.
-好 -不戴上根本看不到出血点
- Okay. - We'll never see that bleeder without it.
好了吗
Got it?
止血钳
Clamp?
等等 好了
Wait. Got it.
小心点 慢慢取出来 哥们
Pull it out nice and slow, buddy.
明白 我就是这么想的
Yeah. Okay, that's the plan.
天呐
God.
看看这东西 像座冰山似的
Look at that thing. It's like an iceberg.
没把她头切掉真是幸运
Lucky it didn't take her head off.
我看到出血点了
Okay, I see the bleeder.
老天 妈的
Aah! Jesus! Son of...
-怎么了 -我被一道闪电闪到了
- What? - I got -- I got whited out by some lightning.
太好了 现在你也看不到了
Great, so you're blind now, too?
没事 我可以
No, I got this.
手稳一点
Just be steady.
接近了 接近了
I'm close, close.
找到止血点
The point.
夹住了
Got it.
流血止住了
Bleeding stopped.
血压正在回升 干得漂亮
Okay, pressure's coming back up. Nice job.
停止按压
Hold compressions.
-有脉搏了 -回复窦律
- I have a pulse. - We're in sinus.
血压和心率都降下来了
B.P. and heart rate are coming down.
你认为是什么引起的室颤
What do you think caused the V-fib?
-因为创伤超声重点扫描 -没错
- It was the F.A.S.T. Scan. - Right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当亚历山大医生对她的肾脏进行超声波检测时
When Dr. Alexander ran the ultrasound probe
她的心率和血压就急速上升
over the kidney, the heart rate and the B.P. shot up.
就像这样
Like this.
现在 看那上面
Now look here.
肾脏上方 你看到了什么
Above the kidney, what do you see?
嗜铬细胞瘤 也就是肾上腺髓质瘤
A pheochromocytoma -- tumor of the adrenal gland.
保罗 我在问香农 我知道你知道
Paul, I was asking Shannon. I know you know.
我也知道
And I knew that.
你这人什么毛病啊
What the hell is your problem, man?
我还想问你什么毛病呢
What the hell is your problem?
你就是想出风头
You got to be the big man.
今天一整天 我都想对你表示友好
Like, all day, I've been trying to be nice.
是因为我是女孩子吗
Is it 'cause I'm a girl?
-而你却总是 -干什么 还有病人呢
- Then, like, you just -- - Hey, hey, hey, the patient.
一定是在车祸中被挤破了
It must have gotten crushed in the accident
因此肾上腺素流入了血液中
and released adrenaline into her bloodstream.
我们每挤压一次
Yeah, and every time we pushed on it,
起到的都是同样的效果
it had the same effect.
需要把它取出来 我去通知手术室
So, it needs to come out. Let the O.R. know we're coming.
不用这么快
Not so fast.
现在动手术可能会引发致命剂量的
Operating on it can release a fatal dose
激素流入她的机体
of hormones into her system.
所以 香农 我们该怎么做
So, Shannon, what do we do?
接下来的几天内 给她注射α和β阻滞剂
Put her on alpha and beta blockers for the next few days
直到可以安全手术
until it's safe to go into surgery.
正是这样
Exactly.
希望她不要再次出现流血情况
And hope she doesn't start bleeding again.
少校 上尉
Major! Captain!
少校 上尉 有新发现
Major, Captain, new development!
她丈夫来这里找她了
Her husband is here for her.
-什么 她丈夫 -沙芭特 怎么回事
- What? Her husband? - Sharbat, what is going on?
-我以为他已经死了 -她在哪
- I thought he was dead. - Where is she?!
他一定是什么重要角色
He's got to be somebody important,
因为他直接通过保卫 走过来了
'cause he walked right through security.
你们在对我们妻子做什么
What are you doing to my wife?
你不能随便走进来这里
You can't just walk in here.
-请你出去 -我当然可以
- You got to get out. - Yes, I can.
-不 不行 -你离她远点
- No, you can't. - Get away from her!
你是个男人 不能看她
You're a man! You cannot look at her!
我们在救她的的命
We are saving her life!
-我想这比你那些习俗更重要 -离她远点
- I think that supercedes those rules! - Get away from her.
-德鲁 -我不会离开的
- Drew! - I'm not leaving!
-走开 -德鲁 退下
- Get away! - Drew, stand down!
下面的我来就好 你先离开
I have got it from here. Leave now.
这是命令
That is an order!
按她说的做
Listen to her.
他从一开始就不该出现在这
He should have never been here.
抱歉先生 事发突然
I'm sorry, sir. There was an emergency.
你妻子出了意外
Your wife was in an accident.
她的心脏周围有些出血
There's been some bleeding around the heart
我现在正把液体吸出去
that I'm draining now.
肚子里的孩子似乎也出了点问题
There also seems to have been an issue with the baby.
那她需要的是接生婆 我要带她走
Then she needs a midwife. I'm taking her.
她现在不能走
She can't go now.
她被注射了镇定剂
She's been sedated,
而且她身体太虚 找接生婆也没用
and she is too sick for a midwife.
她的子♥宫♥有个小裂缝
Her uterus has a small tear.
目前 孩子安全
So far, the baby is okay,
不过我们已经叫专门的医生来帮忙了
but we have called in a specialist.
由我来为我的妻子做决定 而不是你
I make decisions for my wife, not you.
她需要医疗看护
She needs medical attention.
你们只是我们国家的客人
You are guests in our country.
而她是我的财产 我要带走她
She's my property, and I'm taking her!
这可能是你的国家
This may be your country,
但现在她是我的病人
but right now she is my patient.
如果有意见 请你投诉
You've got a problem, you file a complaint.
在那之前 滚出我的急诊室
Until then, get out of my E.R.
你会为此付出代价的
Ah, you will pay for this.
谢谢你
I thank you.
你看到了
You see?
求求你 别让他带走我
Please, don't let him take me.
四十二岁女性 脖子上有一道很深的口子
42-year-old female, deep lacerations to her neck
导致了支气管受伤
causing a tracheobronchial injury.
我不得不夹住她的肺静脉
I had to clamp off her pulmonary vein.
气管插管在左主支气管里
E.T. tube's in the left main bronchus.
氧饱和跟血压都稳定
Sats and B.P. are stable.
院外做到这样不错了 我们从这里接手
Not bad for in the field. We got it from here.
需要我按♥摩♥肩膀吗 老伙计
Hey, need me to massage that shoulder, old man?
不 我很好 只不过 只不过有些疼
No, I'm good. It's just -- it's just sore.
-谁打的 -赌十美元这是珍妮特
- What is this? - 10 bucks says it's Janet
抱怨你妈妈的
complaining about your mother?
噢 是吗 行啊
Oh, yeah? Yeah? Okay.
好吧 你欠我十美元了 因为这是
Well, you owe me $10 cause it's my mother
我妈抱怨珍妮特的
complaining about Janet.
嗨 妈妈 想你了
Hi, Mom. Miss you.
好的 你能说英语吗
O-okay. Can you speak English?
因为你说这么快我听不懂
Cause I can't understand you when you talk this fast.
你 想不想
Do you, uh, want to...
我听说那儿当时出了些状况
So, I heard there was a bit of a situation out there.
我知道你不怎么喜欢闪电
I know you're not the biggest fan of lightning.
不过 毕竟也没得选择 是吧
But, you know, you don't have a choice, right?
斯科特在给她治疗
Uh, S-Scott has her now.
那么 另一个病人 那个司机怎样了
So, how -- how's the other patient -- the driver?
她室颤性停搏了
She went into V-fib arrest.
她有个出血的嗜铬细胞瘤
Pretty sure she has a bleeding pheo.
那可不大妙
Wow, that's not good.
听着 我 我想
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表