剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
but insurance wouldn't cover it.
消化内科的医生都说
The GI consults all say
她的症状有可能是心理作用引起的
her symptoms are "Likely psychosomatic."
焦虑的确会对人体产生负面影响
Well, anxiety can wreak havoc on the body.
我相信一旦她把情绪控制好了
Once she gets that under control,
这些症状都会奇迹般地消失
I'm sure her GI symptoms will miraculously go away.
我准备让她出院
I'm gonna discharge her.
-开始准备材料吧 -但是
- Start the paperwork, okay? - But...
陶福 等一下
Hey, uh, Topher?
我能再说几句吗
Can I just say something,
这么简单就把她当做疯子这不像你的风格
It's not really like you to just dismiss someone as nuts.
并不是 香农 我看了她的病史
I'm not, Shannon. I'm looking at her history.
根据观察我只能得出这个结论
I'm going by what I see.
我也观察了
And so am I.
是你告诉我的 一定要想尽办法
You're the one who told me you have to find a way
和病患进行心灵上的沟通
to emotionally connect with the patient.
你现在就跟其他的医生一样了
You're being like all those other doctors.
你根本就没有认真倾听
You're not listening to her.
如果我们都这样的话 我们都是庸医了
If we all did that, we'd all be really sucky doctors --
并不是说你是庸医
uh, not that you're a sucky doctor,
因为你确实不是 老大
because you are not, boss man.
你说得对
You're right.
我现在情绪很烦躁
I'm in a -- I'm in a pissy mood,
这影响了我的判断力
and I'm letting it cloud my judgement.
我们给她做个胃镜检查吧
Let's do the endoscopy.
我们把这个列为紧急情况
We'll label it as emergent,
这样保险公♥司♥就不得不报销了
so the insurance doesn't flag it.
这才对嘛 去他的保险公♥司♥
Yeah! Screw the corporation.
你还没做过胃镜吧
You've never done an endo.
-没有 -和我来吧
- No. - Come -- Come join me.
-好的 -香农
- Absolutely. - Hey, Shannon.
我马上就来
Hey, I'll be right there.
你说对了 他确实吃了迷魂药
You were right. He's on molly.
就在这里
Right there.
棒棒哒
Silver lining --
看来你约会对象的毒贩还挺靠谱的嘛
Your date's got a good drug dealer.
-货很纯嘛 -呵呵
- It was the pure stuff. - Comforting.
我发誓 我还以为他就是个普通人
I swear, I thought he was just normal, you know?
这正是我喜欢他的一点
That's what I liked about him.
不好意思 打扰一下
Excuse me? Excuse me.
你就是乔丹 对吧
Oh, hey. You're Jordan, right?
-对 -有人给我打电♥话♥说
- Yeah. - I just got a phone call
马特被送到急诊室来了 他没事吧
about Matt being brought to the ER. Is he okay?
抱歉 请问你和患者是什么关系
I'm sorry. What is your relationship to the patient?
我是克里斯蒂娜 他的妻子
I'm Cristina, his wife.
他的妻子
His wife?
为什么
Why?
为什么你非要打架
Why you got to start a fight?
因为那个人不尊重你还骂你是孬种
'Cause the guy got in your face and called you a little bitch.
他就是欠揍
He needed his ass handed to him.
那又怎么样 谁会关心一个醉鬼说什么
So what? Who cares what some drunk prick has to say?
现在就因为你要逞英雄
Now because you got to prove what a man you are,
我哪儿也去不了
I'm stuck in here,
班也没法上 布丽安娜的手术也没法去
missing my shift and Brianna.
我现在能打电♥话♥了吗
Hey, can I get my phone call now?!
我是个医生 我必须给医院打电♥话♥
Hey, I'm a doctor. I got to call in to work.
德鲁 你好吵
Drew, you're very loud.
都没人理我吗
Anybody?!
所以 你们就是所谓的开放式婚姻吗
Uh, so, you're in an open marriage?
其实我们更喜欢称其为多夫多妻制
Actually, we like to call ourselves polyamorous.
好吧 这是什么意思
Okay, which means what, exactly?
我们同时在感情上和性方面
We're involved with more than one person
脚踏好几只船
in a romantic, sexual, and loving relationship.
抱歉 好像听到了私密性的东西呢
Whoa. Sorry. Uh, that sounded personal.
没关系 我没什么好隐瞒的
Oh, no, it's okay. I have no secrets.
克里斯蒂娜 这位是克莱门斯医生
Um Cristina, this is Dr. Clemmens.
是他缝合的马特的伤口
He sewed up Matt's wounds.
克里斯蒂娜是马特的妻子
Cristina is Matt's wife.
我检查了马特的血管造影 看上去
So, I reviewed Matt's angiogram, and it looks like
他不需要再做手术了 这棒极了
he doesn't need any more surgery, which is great.
是亚历山大医生反应迅速及时
Looks like Dr. Alexander's quick thinking
救了他一命
probably saved his life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
It's fine.
就这样吧
All right. Um...
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
亚历山大医生 需要我的话
Dr. Alexander, if you need me,
我就在护士站写病历
I'll be charting at the nurses' station.
抱歉 马特告诉过你他在和我约会吗
I'm sorry, but did Matt tell you that he was seeing me?
当然了
Of course. Yeah.
他认识你的时候就告诉我了
He -- he told me when he met you.
他还给我看了你的脸书账号♥呢
He even showed me your Facebook profile.
你挺可爱的 我祝福你们
You seemed lovely, so I gave him my blessing.
好吧
Okay, that's nice,
但是克里斯蒂娜 他从没提起过你
but, Cristina, he didn't tell me about you.
我知道 你也应该知道我们就是这样的
I know. And you should know that is not how we operate.
我 我现在对马特很失望
I'm...pretty upset with Matt right now.
我是说 他应该对你坦诚一些
I mean, he should've been honest with you, Jordan.
我们都已经摊牌了
We put all our cards on the table.
你知道他曾经吸毒吗
Did you know that he was using molly?
我曾经怀疑过
I suspected something.
他之前总去见一个很年轻的女人
He's been seeing a much younger woman
她有点超出了我的接受程度
who's a little too wild for my taste.
他们昨晚去听了一场电子音乐会
They went to an EDM concert last night.
我觉得他是时候与她断绝关系了
I think it's time for him to break things off with her.
这也是我为什么希望他和你好的原因
That's why I was hoping things worked out with you.
好吧 我得...
Okay. I have to, uh...
我得出去一下
I have to go out that door.
他的妻子
His wife?
我不想和你说这些
I'm not talking about this with you.
事实上 我也不打算和
In fact, I'm not gonna talk about it
世上任何一个人说这些
with anybody on this planet or in this galaxy...
-绝不 -多角婚恋
- ever. - Polyamory.
你会给 给他们机会吗
You think you'll give it a -- give them a go?
你很乐在其中吧 对吗
You're really enjoying this, aren't you?
是啊 感觉很欢乐
Yeah. I really am.
对了 说到令人不舒服的约会
Okay, well, speaking of uncomfortable dating situations,
你和安妮说了我们接吻的事吗
Did you tell Annie about our kiss?
看吧 你的笑容消失了
See, look. Now your smile is gone.
我不知道老揪着这种事不放有什么意义
I don't see the point of drudging something up
这只会对她造成伤害
that's just gonna hurt her feelings.
那是个漫长又情绪化的夜晚
It was long, emotional night.
我们促膝长谈
We said a lot of stuff to each other,
它就这么发生了
and it just...happened in the moment.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, no, I know.
不管你告不告诉安妮
And, look, whether or not you decide to tell Annie,
这都是你的事
that's obviously your business.
但就看我创伤二室朋友的例子
But just take a page from my friends in Trauma 2.
保留秘密绝不是个好主意
It is never a good idea to keep secrets.
克莱门斯医生 移植小组说
Dr. Clemmens, the Transplant team said
他们十五分钟内准备好
they'd be ready for you in 15 minutes.
有德鲁的消息吗
Anybody hear from Drew?
没有 我们也找不到TC了
No, and we can't find T.C.
肯尼派急救员去了TC的公♥寓♥
Kenny sent the paramedics over to T.C.'s apartment
只是为防万一 那里一个人都没有
just in case. No one was there.
我去给他那些摩托兄弟打电♥话♥
Okay, I will call some of his motorcycle buddies
看能不能找到他
to see if we can find him.
警官 我需要我的电♥话♥
Officer, I want my phone call now.
-等几分钟 -不 「等几分钟」
- Few minutes. - No, "Few minutes"?
你二十分钟之前就这么说
You said that 20 minutes ago.
-德鲁 淡定点 -好吧
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表