剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, sir.
是的 长官 明白 长官
Yes, sir. I un-- I understand, sir.
不 长官
No, sir.
是的 长官 我会的
Yes, sir. I will.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
-听起来不太好 -是的
- Didn't sound good. - Yeah, it's not.
沙芭特的丈夫比我们想象得有背景
Sharbat's husband is a little more connected than we thought.
什么意思
So, what does that mean?
意思是我们要努力解决这件事
It means we're just trying to figure things out.
她的公公是省议会的
Her father-in-law is on the Provincial Council.
他威胁说封锁道路
He's threatening to close roads,
不让任何人进入村子 切断供给链
deny access to villages, end the supply chain.
他能让基地里的日子不好过
He can make life miserable for the base.
你们为什么小声说话 怎么了
Why are you whispering? What is going on?
沙芭特 我们只是在讨论一些医学上的事
Well, we're just talking about some medical stuff, Sharbat.
你没告诉将军利害关系吗
Did you tell the General what was at stake?
我说了
Yeah, I told him.
是我一直在费尽心思 好吗
I was the one getting my ass reamed, okay?
难以置信 他不关心
And here's the big surprise -- he doesn't care.
他的目的是
He's big picture --
解决麻烦 让这里正常运转
solve the problem, keep the place running.
将军说得很清楚
The General was very clear about that.
你们要送我回去吗
Are you sending me back with him?
你要为宝宝保持冷静 好吗
Okay, you'll have to keep calm for the baby, okay?
我们会想办法解决的
We're gonna try to figure this out.
你没给她承诺什么吧
Don't you promise her anything.
没有 我们会想办法解决的
I'm not. We are trying to figure it out.
我不能走 我不能走
I can't go, I can't go.
我不能 我情愿死也不回去
I can't. I'd rather die than go back there.
心音遥远
Distant heart sounds.
出现颈静脉扩张
Got JVD.
她现在急性心脏压塞
She's in cardiac tamponade. -
看来抽血治标不治本
Looks like the drainage was a temporary fix.
她需要做心包切开术 送她去手术室
She needs a pericardial window. Let's get her into the O.R.
我以为你取出了所有的肿瘤
I thought you got all of it.
-是的 -克莱门斯医生清除了
- I did. - Dr. Clemmens removed all of the tumors
露西娅肾上腺的所有肿瘤
from Lucia's adrenal gland,
但是癌细胞通过她的淋巴结扩散了
but the cancer has spread through her lymph nodes.
恐怕已经到第四期了
And I'm afraid it's stage IV.
那治疗方法呢
S-so, what's the treatment?
很抱歉 凯莉 这个阶段治不好了
I'm sorry, Kelly, but there is no treatment at this point.
就剩下几周的寿命了 也许几个月吧
It's a matter of weeks, a couple months, maybe.
目前 我们需要
Right now, we need to focus
尽量让露西娅少遭点罪
on Lucia's comfort and pain management.
我刚得知她的愤怒是病情引起的
I just learned that her anger wasn't her fault,
露西娅本来要变回原来的样子了 然而...
and I -- I was gonna get my Lucia back. And...
现在你们说我要永远失去她了吗
now you're telling me that I'm gonna lose her forever?
我们很遗憾
We'll, we're -- we're very sorry.
这病在手术之前 查不出来
There was no way of knowing until we got in there.
我们最后谈话时大吵了一架
Our last words were a fight.
是 而那是意外之前
Yeah, your last words before the accident,
现在你可以告诉她
but now you have a chance to tell her
她其实对你有多重要
what she really means to you.
西北大学医学院 很厉害
Northwestern Med School -- pretty impressive.
你怎么选了他们
What made you choose them?
我穿紫色很好看
I look good in purple.
毕业后 我在印第安保留地遇见了乔丹
So, after I graduated, I met Jordan on the Rez.
那边生活简单 我们很快就熟了
Not a lot to do around there, so we buddied up pretty quick.
她给了我份工作 芝加哥冬天太冷
She offered me a job -- Chicago winter sucks,
所以就放弃了那份实习工作
so I ditched that internship,
-就来这里了 -很高兴你来了
- and here I am. - Well, we're glad you did.
出拳那么厉害
Anybody that can throw a punch like that
太适合来我们夜班了
is gonna fit right in on the night shift.
身材不错啊
Oh-oh! Somebody's in shape.
球拿得不错啊
Nice balls, man.
-好了 -还会转呼啦圈呢
- All right. - That was a little hoop action.
当桌面有点变♥态♥啊
Kind of creepy for your desktop.
这些照片是为了宣传册准备的...
These are pictures for my brochure...
我要开个健身房♥
that I'm opening up a CrossFit gym.
我就是想看下要用哪张
I'm -- I'm just trying to decide which one I want to use!
用大球那张
Go with the big balls!
怎么了 陶福 你没事吧
What's the matter, Toph? You okay?
外出急救时 拉伤了肌肉
Yeah, I just pulled a muscle out in the field.
做了扫描 没有撕裂伤
Just had a scan -- nothing torn.
-需要帮你按按吗 -老实待着
- Want me to rub it down for you? - Just stay where you are.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我在找我儿子 弗朗西斯·沃金斯
I'm looking for my son -- Francis Watkins.
他因为发烧来的
He was brought in with a fever.
我这里没看到儿科有发热病人
I don't see any pediatric fevers on the board.
-有这样的病人吗 肯尼 -没听说
- You know of any, Kenny? - No, no.
-你确定他在这家医院吗 -是的
- Are you sure it was this hospital? - Well, yes.
我妻子给我发的语♥音♥留言 我当时在上班
My wife left me a voicemail. I was at work.
但机器太吵了 所以我刚收到
But it's loud machinery, so I just got it.
她说我们四岁的儿子发烧了
She said she was bringing our 4-year-old son in --
她带着孩子来圣安东尼奥纪念医院了
he had a high fever -- San Antonio Memorial.
她是这么说的
I-I know what I heard.
她打电♥话♥的时候正开着皮卡在路上 所以
She was calling from the truck while she was on the way, so...
皮卡吗
A truck?
她是不是开着绿色的皮卡
Does she drive a green pickup?
是的 福特F150 怎么了
Yeah. That's it -- F-150. Why?
你确定你儿子跟她在一起吗
You sure your son was with her?
是 她要带他来医院 我就是说这个
Yes, she was bringing him in. That's my point.
肯尼 让直升机准备好起飞
Kenny, get the chopper ready to go.
通知警局 消防局和紧急救援署
Call police, fire department, EMS.
让TC和乔丹上直升机
Get T.C. And Jordan on that chopper.
我们现在需要所有人出去找
We need everybody out there right now.
等等 到底怎么了
Wait. What -- What's going on?
先生 你要坐下来冷静听我们说
S-sir, you -- you might want to sit down for this.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你妻子出了车祸
Your wife was in an accident,
你儿子可能还在车祸现场
and your son may still be at the crash site.
各单位注意 州道十六
All units, route 16.
事故现场疑似有四岁儿童
Possible 4-year-old child in the elements.
医生和紧急救援署正在前往
Doctors and EMS en route.
行动
Let's go!
他已经在外面待了近两个小时了
He's already been out here almost two hours!
我竟然没留意到那个孩子
I can't believe I missed the kid.
大家都是 你是来救治那个母亲的
Everybody did. You were here for the mother.
没搜寻周围找其他伤者
It's not your job to search the field
这无可厚非
looking for other cases.
好了 大家都分散去找
All right, everybody spread out!
那边看一下
Hey, check over there!
-已经看过了 -再看一下
- I already checked. - Well, check again!
明白 弗兰基
Copy that. Frankie!
-弗兰基 -弗兰基
- Frankie! - Frankie!
让直升机照亮那边的区域
Hey, get the chopper to shine its light over there.
已经输液了 少校 她很快就能稳定下来
I.V. is in, Major. We'll get her under in no time.
不会有事的 沙芭特
It's gonna be okay, Sharbat.
我们会照顾好你和你的孩子
We're gonna take care of you and your baby.
请找到我弟弟
Please find my brother.
连上显示器
Let's get the monitor hooked up.
刚找到她弟弟的信息
Just got some intel on her brother.
看来他在做鸦♥片♥交易
Looks like he's in the poppy trade.
他们只能这样做
Well, that's probably the only way
才有钱付给走私犯吧
they could afford to pay the smugglers.
-这里也没别的工作了 -希望是吧
- It's not like there's any jobs here. - I hope so.
但说句实话
To be perfectly honest, though,
我现在只关心她
the only thing I care about right now is her.
医生们
Whoa, Docs.
罗赞非德将军想立刻跟你们通话
General Rozenfeld wants to talk to you now.
他说什么事了吗
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表