剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
-我试着帮她 -她在哪
-I tried to help her, man. -Where is she?
离小路大概一英里远
She's like a mile off -- off the trail that way.
我带你们过去
I can show you.
不 你哪儿都别去
No, no, no, no. You're not going anywhere.
你需要吸氧
You need oxygen.
-我们出发 需要氧气 -好的
- Let's go. Oxygen! - Okay.
我背得动她 但要是她的腿断了
I can carry her, but if her leg is broken...
-好的 我这就来 -出发
- Okay, I'm coming. - Come on. Move.
我也去
Hey. Then I'm coming, too.
我们得加快速度
Let's go. Double time.
日出还有一个小时 接着就起风了
Sun's up in an hour, and the winds will pick up with it.
最后一部分
Okay. This is the last of it.
其余肠段看起来没有梗阻
Rest of the intestine looks viable.
止血钳
All right. Clamp, please.
她的氧气水平在下降
Her O2 levels are dropping.
这不太合理
That doesn't make any sense.
-她还在出血吗 -没有
- Is she still bleeding? - Uh, no.
没有出血
No. No.
右侧没有呼吸音
No breath sounds on the right side.
这是气胸 她的肺部被刺破过
It's pneumothorax. She has a punctured lung.
给我一个18G的留置针做胸腔穿刺
Hand me an 18-gauge angiocath to needle her chest.
你没有在X光片上看到吗
You didn't see this on the x-ray?
没有 我
No, I --
哪怕肺上只有一点小口
If you put even a small pneumo on a vent,
也能要了这个患者的命
it can kill the patient.
氧气水平回升了
O2 levels are back up.
抱歉 我没有看到
I'm sorry. I didn't see that.
这就是为什么我们要相信那些我们咨♥询♥的人
That's why we trust the people we consult with.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes.
这可能不是你今晚犯的唯一错误 医生
Probably not the only one you made tonight, doctor.
我一个人能完成手术 你可以走了
I can close her by myself. You can go now.
见鬼
Damn it.
莫斯 我现在说话不方便
Hey, Moss. Hey, not a good time.
淡定些
Hey, hey, take it easy.
我的意思是在这里要放机灵些
I'm talking about work-wise here. Okay?
我没有不尊重你的意思
No, I'm -- I'm not trying to disrespect you.
听着
Listen -- Listen.
我筹到五千块了
Listen, I got -- I got your 5 grand.
明天给你
Yeah. Yeah, tomorrow.
喝的 你得补充液体
Hey. Hey. Drink. You need the fluids.
你还好吗
You okay?
我就是有点迷迷糊糊的
Yeah, I'm just a... little light-headed.
我得呼吸点新鲜空气
I might need some air.
这是什么情况
What -- What's this?
什么都不是
It's nothing. It's nothing.
你把自己的药给她了 是吗
You gave her your pills, didn't you?
-她需要这些药 TC -你在开玩笑吗
- She needed the medicine, T.C. - Are you kidding me?
你教育我别蛮干
You give me a lecture about being reckless,
你自己又这样
and you pull this crap?
我做了一个决定
I made a decision, okay?
一个错误的决定
Yeah, the wrong one.
你怎么能这么自私
How could you be so selfish?
我不能眼睁睁地看着
I couldn't sit around and watch
他失去他外婆
that man lose his grandmother.
你可能已经习惯了骨肉分离
Okay, you may be all right with tearing a family apart,
我还不习惯
but I'm not.
那当你没法再帮助
And what happens when you get too sick
其他人怎么办
to help these other people?
我会一直坚持到补给送过来为止
I will be able to hold out until the resupply comes.
沙欣坚持不了
Sahin wouldn't have been able to.
让我们做好各自的工作吧
Let me do my job, and you do yours.
没能赶上
Haven't been able to get ahold of --
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-你觉得呢 -你不能这样
- What do you think? - You can't do this.
我可以
Yes, I can.
不 我的意思是你不该这么做
No, no. I-I mean you can't do this.
我可以
Yes, I can.
大家并没有放弃而是团结一心
Look, people aren't jumping ship
是因为我们是个大家庭
so we can be together, man, because we're a family.
搜查每个人的衣柜
Searching and going through people's lockers, man,
可不是一个大家庭的表现
that ain't family.
但事实是有人犯下了重罪
But the fact is somebody committed a felony.
有人拿走了那些药片 我们得对此负责
Somebody took these pills. We're responsible.
我们得带着档案里的这个污点去找新工作
Try getting a new job with that on your record!
我以为你说过还有其他机会
I thought you said there's still another chance.
还会有其他买♥♥家出现的
Still another buyer out there, right?
有可能
Well, yeah.
有可能会 我是
There is. I'm...
陶福 别这样
Toph, come on.
我们得相信这个大家庭的成员
We have to believe in the family we created or...
不然家庭又有什么意义呢
what's the point, man?
你说的有道理
Yeah, you're right.
我们去找保安
We'll use security.
要是他们拒绝了我们 我们就知道情况不对
If they deny us, we know something is up.
好的
All right.
卡拉翰
-你跟TC有情况啊 -你说啥
- So, you and T.C. A thing? -What?
那件外套 写着卡拉翰
The jacket. It says "Callahan."
那是TC的名字吧
That's T.C., right?
觉得你们俩可能约过会什么的
Figured you two were dating or something.
没有 我只是今天忘记带外套了
Nah, I just forgot my field jacket today,
就从他的更衣柜里借了一件
so I borrowed one from his locker.
这里到处都是灰烬 麦克
It's getting pretty hairy up here, Mac.
-如果不快点找到她 -不
- If we don't find her soon -- - No, no, no.
我们一定要找到她
We're not leaving without her.
怎么了
You okay?
没事
Fine.
陶福 给
Topher, here.
我知道所有人都以为是我偷的
I know everybody thinks it's me,
所以我做了个药检
so I took a drug test.
乔斯林可以作证确实是我的
Jocelyn witnessed it.
-是的 -好吧 安妮
- I did. - Okay, look, Annie --
-我肯定能通过检验 -这样吧
- And I will pass it. - You know what?
这事我们明天再说
Let's deal with this tomorrow.
现在 我觉得你最好还是先回家吧
Right now, I think the best thing is for you to go home.
很好
Fine.
我走
I'll go.
但是你听着
But you listen to me.
斯科特和TC会很生气的
Scott and T.C. won't be happy.
后果很严重
And there's gonna be hell to pay.
安妮
Annie.
联星医疗集团来电
是这个电♥话♥吗
Hey. This the call?
我们最后的机会和救星
Our last chance and savior?
是的 兄弟
This is it, brother.
喂
Hello?
是的
Yeah.
不 但是 你说数据没问题的
No, but, you -- you said the numbers look good.
什么 那 只能这样了吗
What, so that -- that's it?
你能再和董事会谈一谈吗
Can't you talk to the board?
我不知道 再看一看数据报表
I don't know. Take another look.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道了
Oh, I get it.
很好 算了
Fine. Forget it.
妈的
Damn it!
他妈...
Mother--
怎么 那是什么情况
What was -- What was that all about?
我们都要失业了
All our jobs going out the door.
她在那里 蕾内
There she is! Rene!
又在上班时睡觉 蕾内
Sleeping on the job again, eh, Rene?
我帮你的工作也做了当然会累
I'm just tired from pulling your weight.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表