剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I for sure don't want that.
如果他被感染或者死亡才是最可怕的
None of that matters if he gets septic and dies.
内窥镜手术会使骨组织生长降到最低
Endoscopic surgery will minimize bone growth.
除了手术应该还会有别的办法
Okay, there has to be other options besides surgery.
至少我们可以考虑
I mean, can we at least consider --
你想要我的意见 我给了
You wanted my opinion. You have it.
即刻手术 除非你想冒败血症和死亡的风险
Surgery now, unless you want to risk sepsis and death.
我不认为目前到那个地步
I'm not sure we're quite there yet.
超声波碎石配合使用抗生素怎么样
What about lithotripsy with antibiotics?
我们用声波击碎肾结石
We use the sound waves to break up the kidney stone,
也许小的部分会自己排出去
and maybe those smaller pieces pass on their own.
我觉得不错
That sounds good to me.
我们在浪费时间 他的感染只会加重
We're wasting time. His infection's only getting worse.
我马上去通知手术室
I'm gonna let the O.R. Know that we're coming.
等一下 不要
Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. No.
朴医生 能不能借一步说话
Okay. Dr. Park, can I speak with you outside?
他想要超声波碎石 为什么我们不试一下
Okay, he wants lithotripsy. Why can't we at least try it?
你想让我几个小时都坐在这里
You want me to sit here for a few hours
一直等到他情况非常不稳定
and wait until he's really unstable
再对他进行手术吗
and then take him to the O.R.?
如果超声波碎石有效果
If the lithotripsy works,
也许他根本不需要手术
maybe he never even needs the O.R.
患者想要这样 并且血压稳定
The patient wants it, his pressure's stable.
让我们试试
Let's try it.
好吧 但他的病情最终还是会印证我的建议
Fine, but his chart will reflect my recommendation --
手术
surgery.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢替我说话
Thank you for backing me up.
我在替迪伦说话 他想做超声波碎石
I was backing Dylan up. He wants the lithotripsy.
让他准备好 我去打开机器
So go ahead and get him prepped, and I'll run the machine.
我现在去告诉他
I'll let him know.
他今晚全靠你了
You just made his night.
你们的防护服够厚吗
You guys wear enough layers?
这个仪器利用声波来击碎肾结石
This machine uses sound waves to help break up the kidney stone.
这样你就会排出一些小碎石而不是一大块石头
It's much more likely you'll pass the pieces than one big stone.
换句话说 我会尿出几块石头来
In other words, I'm gonna pee out some rocks.
可以这么说
That's one way of putting it, yeah.
乔丹 谢谢你不像那个医生一样
Jordan, thanks for not going all end-of-times on me
对我说我没救了
with that other doctor.
他有点
Yeah, he was a bit of a --
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He was a dick.
是的
Yeah.
好了 开始了
Okay, here we go.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
什么情况
What's happening?
这仪器得完全重启
This thing needs a complete reboot.
联♥系♥仪器公♥司♥ 让他们派个技工过来
Call the company. Tell them to send a tech.
修好后告诉我
Let me know when it's all fixed.
好的
Okay.
这下好了 现在怎么办
Well, that blows. Now what?
我们会修好的
We get it fixed.
修不好就要做手术对吗
And if not, surgery, right?
别担心 我们会修好的
Don't worry. We'll get it fixed.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
患者来了
Incoming!
斯科特 送去手术室
Scott, we need the O.R.
-失血估计 -起码三升
- Estimated blood loss? - At least 3 liters.
我简单缝了伤口来减缓流血速度
I put in some sutures to slow the bleeding.
一号♥手术室准备就绪
O.R. 1 is prepped and ready to go.
妈妈的情况很不妙
I'm not liking Mom's odds.
我去联♥系♥社工
I'm gonna call the social worker.
好主意 我去陪着布丽安娜
Good thinking. I'll be in with Brianna.
T 又有个人指名找你
Tee, I got another one coming in -- asked for you by name.
想聊聊吗
You want it?
好 等陶福进CT室以后
Yeah, just while Toph is in C.T.
检查结果出来时能联♥系♥我吗
When those labs are back, will you call me?
没问题
You got it.
恭喜你 肯尼
Oh. Congratulations, Kenny.
恭喜什么
Congratulations on what?
对 我找案例主管
Yeah, I need your case manager.
我知道戴着它不舒服
So, I know it's not the most comfortable thing in the world,
但夹板能帮助你骨折的恢复
but the splint will help your fracture heal.
我养母怎么样了
What's going on with my foster mom?
她会没事吗
Is she gonna be okay?
我们这里最好的医生正在抢救她
We got our top doctors working on her.
我一有消息就会通知你
So as soon as I know more, I'll let you know.
我保证
I promise.
与此同时 妮娜 你的社工
Now, in the meantime, Nina, your social worker,
会来这陪着你
is gonna come hang out with you.
好的
Oh. Okay.
怎么了 你不喜欢她吗
What's that? What -- You don't like her?
我喜欢 她很酷
No, I do. She's pretty badass.
但如果我养母没事
But you wouldn't be calling her
你们也不会联♥系♥她
unless it was bad news about my foster mom.
她总是一有坏消息就被叫来
She always gets called in when it's bad news.
也不尽然
Well, that's not true.
这不是我们打给她的原因
I mean, that's not the reason we called her.
她总得了解一下情况 对吧
She's just got to know what's going on, right?
你是说我养母不会死吗
So you're saying my foster mom isn't going to die?
我是说目前一切还是未知数
I'm saying that we don't know... anything yet.
我们要再给医生们一点时间
So we just got to give those doctors some time.
好吗
Okay?
《狮子 女巫和魔衣柜》
"The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe."
我喜欢这本书
I love this book.
你看到哪了
So, what part are you at?
没到哪
I'm not at a part.
你刚开始看吗
You just started reading it?
太好了
Nice.
不 我看完了 看过很多遍了
No, I've read it before -- like, a lot.
这应该是我最喜欢的书
It's pretty much my favorite book.
也是我最喜欢的
It's pretty much my favorite book.
我知道你的用意
I know what you're doing.
你只是在转移我的注意力 等妮娜过来
You're just trying to distract me until Nina gets here.
你不必这样
You don't have to.
如果我愿意呢
What if I want to?
你想过这点吗 聪明小姐
You ever think of that, Miss Smarty Pants?
我们来聊聊吧
So, let's talk about it.
首先 爱德蒙
First off -- Edmund.
我打赌你肯定最不喜欢他 对吗
I bet you like him the least, right?
别提了
Don't get me started.
如果是动脉夹层怎么办
What if it's a dissection?
心力衰竭
Heart failure?
我知道她很坚强 但心内直视手术
I know she's tough, but...open-heart surgery?
来 过来
Here. Come here.
你这是在自寻烦恼
You're driving yourself crazy.
不要再胡思乱想了
Okay, you can't let yourself go there
先看结果再说
until we have the results back.
我一直抱怨她
I complain about her constantly.
对她总是很不耐烦
I'm always short with her.
她年纪大了 不懂电脑
She can't work the computer b-because she's old.
我对她应该再耐心一点
I should be more patient with her.
我得上班
I just -- I-I-I had to go to work.
我无法
I couldn't --
我们让她来和我们一起住
We brought her into our home,
有些事需要磨合 但我们做到了
and it was an adjustment, but we've done it.
你是个非常棒的儿子
And you are an amazing son.
不要因为小事而自责
Don't beat yourself up over the little things.
但万一呢 珍妮特
But what if, Janet?
要是我已经没有机会好好跟她说话了呢
What if...my last chance to say something nice to her already happened?
而我今天下午还一直跟她不耐烦
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表