剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
腹腔内有积血
filled the belly with blood.
我们要给他开腹止血
We got to open him up to stop the bleeding.
给他输O型阴性血 连上血细胞回输仪
Hang O-neg, put him on the cell saver.
-我去刷手 -好的 医生
- I'm scrubbing in. - All right, Doctor.
保罗正在给弗兰基的妈妈做缝合
Paul's closing on Frankie's mom right now.
什么 我还以为她做完手术了
Wha-- I thought she was out of surgery.
她术后情绪不稳定 把缝合处撕裂了
She was despondent post-op, ripped her sutures.
又回到手术室了
We ran her back in.
我两小时之前还跟她在一起
I was only with her two hours ago.
我要是照看她的话 她也许就在复苏室了
If I'd seen her maybe in the recovery room.
你救下了一个生命垂危的女人
Hey, hey, you saved a dying woman.
你分身乏术
You can't be in two places at one time.
是啊 跟他说去吧
Yeah, yeah, try telling him that.
-要说坏消息的话就走开吧 -我们很幸运
- If it's bad news, keep walking. - We got lucky.
阿克马尔只是肩部受了贯穿伤而已
Akmal just had a through and through in the shoulder.
我处理完伤口 送他去手术了
I repaired it and sent him to recovery.
沙芭特怎么样
How's Sharbat?
比较危急 但她的心输出量还不错
Critical, but her cardiac output is good.
她十三岁就被家人卖♥♥给了那个人♥渣♥ 少校
Her family sold her to that dirtbag when she was just 13, Major.
慢着 你不能进去
Hold on! You can't go in there.
你姐姐正在手术
Your sister's in surgery.
似乎沙芭特的弟弟终于找到她了
Sounds like Sharbat's brother finally tracked her down.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 她贩毒的弟弟来了
Son of a bitch. Now her drug-dealing brother's here?
她要求见他 德鲁
She asked to see him, Drew.
我不管 我不让他进来
I don't care. He's not coming in here.
马尔克斯 让宪兵带他进来
Marquez, have the MPs bring him in.
一定要给他做搜身检查
Make sure he's been patted down.
好 带他进来 中士
Okay, bring him in, Sergeant.
我叫欧米德·吉尔赛
My name is Omed Gilzhai.
我要求见我姐姐
I demand to see my sister!
真是个可怕的毒贩 你现在什么感想
Scary drug dealer, huh? How do you feel now?
少来
Don't even.
-抢救得不错啊 医生 -走运罢了
- Badass save out there, doc. - We got lucky.
你会重新考虑我的请求吗
So, any chance you reconsidered what I asked?
还不是时候 萨姆
Still not a good time, Sam.
「不是你 是我」 懂了
"It's not you, it's me." Got it.
事不过三 再也不问了
After three times, quit asking.
附属药房♥ 请接起23号♥分机的电♥话♥
Satellite pharmacy, pick up extension 23.
你刚对那性感消防员发动了「绝情医生」技能吗
You just went Dr. No on that hot fireman?
-什么 -你在门诊的绰号♥
- What? - Your nickname at the clinic.
因为你拒绝了那么多小伙子
After all the dudes you shot down.
那你是谁 「多情」医生吗
Who are you, Dr. Yes?
跟他 我一万个同意
With him? Dr. Hell Yes.
香农 别跟工作上的人约会
Oh, man, Shannon, do not date guys from work.
不值得 相信我
It's not worth it, trust me.
是啊 TC和克莱门斯医生
Yeah. T.C. and Dr. Clemmens.
肯定很有意思
That must have been interesting.
-闭嘴 -抱歉 嘴上看门的失职了
- Shut it. - Sorry, filter malfunction.
-我看也是 -刚接到一个新病例
- Yeah. - Just got a new case.
兄弟会小哥模仿《蠢蛋搞怪秀》
Frat brother doing a "Jackass" gag.
在图钉围成的圆圈里摔跤
Wrestled in a ring of thumb tacks.
放松
Relax.
我来处理他
I'm working him up,
但你得签字让我的病人出院
but I need you to sign off on my discharge first.
患感冒的牧场主想离开
Ranchero with a cold wants to go.
他让我想起了我爷爷
Reminds me of my grandpa.
他曾经在保留地养过牛
He used to run cattle on the Res.
症状呢
Presenting symptoms?
体虚 发冷 可能是病毒引起的
Weakness, chills, sounded viral.
告诉他回家好好睡一觉
Told him to go home and sleep it off.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Gracias.
有个地方你忽略了
Okay, you missed something.
露在外面的皮带扣
Positive belt buckle sign.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're joking, right?
没有 像他这种坚韧克己的西班牙男人
No. Stoic Hispanic men like him only see a doctor
只会在情况非常严重的时候才去看医生
if there's something massively wrong.
但他的检查都正常
But his exam is normal.
你爷爷去过医院吗
Did your grandfather go to the hospital?
他只在觉得自己要死的时候才去
Only if he thought he was dying.
我们一床见
I'll see you in Curtain 1.
-陶福 -说
- Yo, Toph. - Yeah.
好 我之前想过 那什么
Yeah, so I was thinking, all right,
你这不是回来了吗
about you getting back out there.
我没时间去你的健身房♥
I don't have time for your gym.
-不不 你不用去 -可以了
- No, no, you don't have to. - It's good to go.
我们可以在这里健身
See, we can do it here.
我来当你的「生活教练」
I'll be your life coach.
你真逗
That's a good one.
好 行吧 我尽力了
Okay, fine, I tried.
反正是你的生活 怎么折腾我也管不着
It's your life. Whatever's left of it.
这是你要的手术室那个男孩的检查结果
Here's the labs you requested for the little boy in the O.R.
莫莉 谢谢 肯尼
Thanks, Molly. Hey, Kenny!
肯尼 抱歉我刚才跟你说话态度不好
Kenny. Look, I'm sorry I snapped at you.
如果要做的话 我是说如果 要怎么做
If we were to do this -- I do mean "If" -- how would it work?
首先 要改变你的不良习惯
Well, for starters, we change your bad habits.
写病历时站着 改爬楼梯
Stand while you chart. Hit the stairs.
你没听过「一个苹果」那句话吗
I mean, have you ever heard of an apple?
那可是你这一个小时里吃的第三包薯片了
That's like your third bag of chips in the last hour.
我确实是想出来 多出点牛逼的外勤
Look, I do want to get out and do more badass field stuff,
但更重要的是 我不想变成球场上
but more than that, I just don't want to be the old dad at soccer
不能跟孩子一起踢球的老爸
who can't play with his kid.
只要能让我达到那个效果就行
As long as that gets me there.
那还用说
Oh, absolutely.
我是说你用不着像我这样
I mean, you won't look like this,
但你也不能像你那样
but you won't look like that.
-行吧 教练 -答应了
- Okay, coach. - Yeah?
好的 让我追踪一下你的心率
All right, let me track your heart rate,
消耗的卡路里和步数 我手♥机♥上有显示
calories burned, and steps for my phone.
我给我所有的客户都用这个
I use it with all my clients.
有点可怕 但行吧
A little creepy, but okay.
我去看看那个孩子
I'm gonna see the kid.
外科在三楼
Surgery's on the third floor.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那就走楼梯吧
Oh! Hit the stairs?
好主意
Great idea.
这就对了 您先请
There we go. Oh, after you.
弗兰基被抛出去的时候伤到了小肠
So, Frankie injured his small bowel when he was thrown.
外科医生正在切除受损组织 所以
Our surgeon's removing the damaged tissue now, so...
弗兰基是我们领养的
We adopted Frankie.
我们生育不了
We couldn't get pregnant.
我们领养了他 他就是我们家的一份子
We got him, and... he's part of us now.
如果他死了 琼永远都不会原谅自己
If we lost him, Joan will never forgive herself.
她从小信奉的是圣灵降临教派
She grew up Pentecostal.
她觉得这是上帝在惩罚她
She thinks this is God punishing her.
我知道这很难受
I know how hard this is,
但他会挺过来的
but he's gonna make it.
我保证
I promise.
帮我个忙 医生
Do me a favor, doc.
如果有坏消息 你告诉我 别告诉琼
If you have bad news, you tell me, not Joan.
她可能会有点歇斯底里
She can get a little hysterical.
没问题 弗朗西斯 我先过去下
Yeah, of course, Francis. You excuse me?
好
Okay.
我刚拿到弗兰基的检查结果
I just got Frankie's labs.
他的血小板和白细胞太低了
His platelets and white blood cells are way down.
-斯科特知道吗 -我怀疑不知道
- Does Scott know? - It's doubtful.
他正忙着抢救他
He's too busy putting him back together.
好吧
All right.
我刚跟弗兰基的爸爸说他会挺过来的
I just told Frankie's dad he was gonna make it.
为什么要那样做
Why'd you do that?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表