剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
错过几场垒球比赛
for missing a few softball games.
我完全同意 但她说
I...I totally agree, but from what she said,
主要是因为他酗酒
it's more to do with him being an alcoholic.
你说五次驻派是否也有关系
Yeah, I wonder if five tours has anything to do with that.
好吧 听着 德鲁 你刚回来
Um...okay, look, Drew, you...you just got back.
还没适应
You're a little raw.
这不是重点
That's not what this is about.
我在为我的患者辩解
I'm speaking up for my patient.
我也一样
And I'm speaking up for mine.
她高度紧张 昏过去了
Okay, she's high-strung, she's fainting.
请先让我治疗患者
Please, let me fix my patient
然后再处理家庭纠纷
before we decide to solve any of the family issues.
现在我们只能求同存异
For now, we'll just -- we'll have to agree to disagree.
你想明白与TC的事后
You'd think after everything you went through with T.C.,
你就会支持那个男的了
you'd be on that guy's side.
四个自动体外除颤器都检查了
I checked all four AEDs,
电池都不见了
all missing their batteries.
我找到了一个急救袋
I found an AMP bag.
阿福 他的脉搏变弱了
Toph, his pulse is getting weaker.
要让他尽快回到窦性心律
We need to get him back in sinus ASAP.
用冷水浸泡怎么样
Uh, what about cold water immersion?
模拟潜水反射
Stimulate his diving reflex.
好主意
Good idea.
腾点地方
Let's make some room.
好的 让开点 让开点 拜托
Okay, make some room, make some room, come on.
给他们腾点地方
Give them some room.
医生需要点空间
The doctor says he needs room.
拿着这个
Here, hold this.
准备好了吗 抬
Ready? Let's go.
好了
There we go.
可以了
There we go. -
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
There we go.
他脉搏恢复正常了
Yeah, his pulse is back to normal.
太棒了 TC救了他
Amazing. T.C. Saved him!
太棒了
That was amazing.
这都是陶福的主意 祁女士
It was all Topher's idea, Mrs. Zia.
我只是个打下手的
I was just the busboy.
你太谦虚了 卡拉翰医生
You're too modest, Dr. Callahan.
我们会让你和陶福一起训练的 哥们
We'll get you training with Topher, man.
骑个车 我们会帮你安排时间
Little cycling, we'll get you on schedule.
-这真是 -小事一桩
-That's -- - Look, no biggie.
太棒了 哥们 对了 还有件事
That's great, man. Hey, listen, one other thing.
我知道你们喜欢捉弄保罗
I know you guys, I know you like teasing Paul.
我能理解
And I get that.
但你们能否稍微收敛一点
But I would really appreciate it
真的很感谢
if you toned it down just a little bit.
我不想因为这事而影响到他的工作
I just don't want it affecting his work.
没问题 我会告诉大家的
No problem. I'll spread the word.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
哥们
Oh. Hey, bro.
你怎么样
How you doing?
挺好的 斯科特和你说了什么
Great. What was that -- that with Scott?
他想让 想让我
Uh, He -- he wants me to -- he wants me
训练他 帮他塑形
to train him, get him back in shape.
你懂的 女生都爱肌肉
You know, chicks love the abs.
没错
Right, right.
他没提到我吗
So -- so he wasn't saying anything about me?
在你回答前 我要提醒你
And before you answer, I will remind you
我听力非常好
that I have the hearing of an elephant.
好吧
Okay, fine.
他让我们别再捉弄你
He asked us to stop messing with you,
我同意了
and I said we would.
他不用这么做
He -- he didn't need to do that.
这让我很难堪
Makes me look bad,
弄得我好像无法照顾自己一样
like I can't take care of myself, you know?
别和我说 和他说去
Hey, tell him, not me.
-T T -怎么了
- T? T? - Yeah.
我告诉你 她喜欢你 你喜欢赌场
I'm telling you, she loves you, you love casinos.
陶福 陶福 如果你现在走
Toph, Toph, if you leave now,
她肯定会和你喋喋不休的
she will never let you hear the end of it.
的确
Yeah, that's true.
她这么大岁数了 哥们
She's getting up there, man.
行了 你总是抱怨
Come on, you complain,
但万一这是她最后一次来看你呢
but what if it's her last visit?
我妈肯定会活得比我久
Hey, my mom, she's going to outlive me.
好吧
Okay.
我也曾这么说过我妈
You know, I said - the same thing about my mom,
你知道我什么时候告诉了她对我很重要吗
and you know when I got to tell her what she meant to me?
她插着呼吸机昏迷的时候
Over a respirator on her coma bed.
也许她听见了 也许没有
Maybe she heard, maybe she didn't.
该走了 两位
Time to go, guys.
好吧 你去吧 我留下
All right, you go, I'll stay.
最糟不过是喝醉 叫个优步就好
Worst case, get drunk, call an Uber.
我人生中已经有够多的人帮我解决问题了
I've had enough people in my life trying to fix things for me,
我受够了
you know, and I'm tired of it.
我明白 但是你明白我的意思么
I get that. I do, but you see my point?
我需要急诊室和外科部门的通力合作
I need the E.R. and the surgical departments
如果他们不尊重你
to work well together and if they don't respect you --
他们会的
Well, they -- they will.
我不是一个夸夸其谈的人
Look, I'm --I'm not the rah-rah guy.
我是一个以身作则的人
I'm the lead by example guy.
他们会听从我的 只是需要多一点时间
They will follow me. It just might take a bit longer.
也许不是你和TC的作风
You know, maybe -- maybe it's not your way or T.C.'s,
但是 我自有我的办法
but, you know, I could do it my way.
好吧 那就拭目以待吧
Okay. All right. Let's see how that goes.
你怎么了
So what's up?
这里有点难受
Just, um, some wrong right here.
很疼 需要你来检查一下
It hurts, so you might need to examine it.
好的 我来看看
Okay. - Well, let me take a look.
脱掉裤子 我们看一下
Drop your pants, let's see it.
看一下
See it?
是的 看一下你的丁丁
Yes. It. Your penis.
这就是你暗示我的 对吧
That's clearly what you're hinting at, right?
我只是想说我的腿
I'm just letting you know that my leg...
快点 你先逗我的
Come on, you started this joke.
我们来看个痛快
Let's -- let's see it through.
我们看看你有多大
Let's -- let's see how big you are.
我猜你丁丁就是个小牙签
My guess is you're an inch-worm.
口无遮拦的人都这样
Big-mouth guys usually are.
这里没问题吧
Everything okay here?
我们很好
Huh. Yeah, I think we're good here.
对吧 大家
Right, guys?
你们都学到了宝贵的一课
You've all learned a valuable lesson
那就是不要浪费医生的时间 对吧
about wasting a doctor's time, right?
还有你 低腰裤小伙 给我你的手♥机♥
And you, hipster dude, give me your phone.
我知道你刚才照了相
I know you were taking a picture.
快给我
Come on.
我没拆了你的手♥机♥就不错了
You're lucky I don't break this.
照的不错
Oh. Nice. Crop shot.
删除
Delete.
???
我的天
Holy.
这张照片拍摄于她摔倒之前
This is one right before she tripped.
放大看她的眼睛
Look, push in and you can see her eyes
已经两眼翻白了
already rolling back in her head.
所以她不是摔倒 是晕厥
Yeah, so she didn't trip, she fainted.
干得好
Nice find.
这意味着什么
So what does that mean?
我马上去放射科
Well, I'm going to have radiology
分♥析♥你的扫描结果 我们会查清楚的
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表