剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You know what else I was out there?
生气 生TC的气
Pissed -- at T.C.
那个曾经是我的英雄的人 但我必须承认
The guy's been my hero, but...I have to admit,
我当时确实这么想的
the thought did cross my mind --
他先去救警♥察♥ 是因为警♥察♥是白人吗
Did he take the cop first 'cause he was white?
别这样说 哥们 你知道这不是真的
Aw, come on, man. You know that's not true.
对 我知道
Yeah. I know.
但他确实是先收治的他
But did he take him in
因为他也是穿制♥服♥的吗 也许
because he's another man in uniform? Maybe.
我们大家可能都有无意识的偏见
I guess we all have our own unintended biases.
我知道我就有
I know I've got mine.
对什么人有偏见
Which are...?
像你这样被宠坏的富二代
Spoiled rich kids like you.
不然你以为我为什么会为难你
Why do you think I give you so much crap?
因为我好欺负吗
'Cause I'm an easy target?
这点也是
Well, there's that.
当然是
Definitely that.
但说实话
But honestly, uh...
我可能是嫉妒
maybe I'm a little jealous.
我从不曾拥有你所有的东西 也永远不会有
I never had what you had, man, and I never will.
兄弟 你可以的
Yeah, man, but you could.
不 不可能
No, I can't.
你有天赋 有你的家族
You have a gift. You have a family.
我只有我
I've got me.
不过没关系
And that's okay.
不管你以后如何成功 成为多伟大的外科医师
but no matter how successful or great a surgeon you become,
我只希望你永远不要
I just never want you to lose touch
和那些没那么幸运的人失去联♥系♥
with those that are less fortunate.
懂吗
You know?
懂
Yeah.
听着我 刚刚反应有些过度
Look, I... I overreacted earlier.
有时候其实是慢慢累积压抑太久
Sometimes, the slights just build up,
但我真不应该拿你撒气 哥们
but I never should have taken that out on you, man.
对不起
I'm -- I'm sorry.
我也不应该那么天真
I-I shouldn't have been so naive, you know?
好
Yeah.
哥们
Aw, man.
看来我们都有要努力的地方
Sounds like we both have something to work on.
对
Yep.
先去把血洗掉再戴吧
Might want to wash the blood off of that before you put that back on.
我不会再戴了 我会把它寄回给我爸
I'm not putting it back on. I'm sending it back to my dad.
真的吗 这块可是好东西
Really? Pretty nice piece of bling.
是 但我觉得不适合我
Yeah, I've realized it's just not me.
那么丽贝卡不会被起诉
So...Rebecca's not gonna be charged,
但我不知道她能不能从杀了自己搭档的伤痛中恢复
but I don't know if she's gonna recover from killing her partner.
-我看过有人从更伤痛的事里恢复 -是啊
- Well, I've seen people recover from worse things. - Yeah.
你要回去吗
You headed back out there?
这才几个小时而已 陶福
It's only been a few hours, Toph.
今晚还长着呢
We still got a long night ahead of us.
为你的病人难过
Hey, sorry about your patient.
是啊 你的也一样 出去小心点
Yeah, yours, too. Hey, be careful out there.
你在这小心点
Yeah, you be careful in here.
好的 各位 骚乱现场又送来四例外伤
Okay, people, we've got four traumas coming from the riots.
第一位进门了
The first is rolling in right now --
-32岁男性 -送到创伤二室
- 32-year-old male... - Get him to Trauma Two.
-需要缝合托盘 -后面还有两例
- Need a suture tray. - Two more right behind it.
呼叫放射科 需要给颈椎拍张片子
Call Radiology. Let's get a c-spine film.
送她到三床
Let's get her to Curtain 3.
大家集中注意力 我们可以一起渡过难关
Let's stay focused, and we'll get through this together.
直接送进CT室 我们需要血管科的人
Take him straight to CT. We need Vascular.
这个交给我 送到四床
I got this one. Curtain 4.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表