剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我不会很感伤 我真的没事
I don't get attached. I'm okay, really.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
那边的病人
The patient in there,
你们联♥系♥他的家人了吗
um, have you contacted his family yet?
我们还在找他们
We're still trying to track them down.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
我有时会帮康复中心寻找瘾君子的家人
I do it for the rehab center sometimes.
你不必这么做 安妮
You -- You don't have to do that, Annie.
我知道 但其他人好像都很忙
I know, but everyone seems pretty fried,
大家对我都很好
and you've all been so nice to me.
-我想帮忙 -我正需要帮忙
- I'd like to help. - I could use the help.
谢谢 我真的很讨厌打这种电♥话♥
Thank you. I hate making those calls.
好吧 谢谢你
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
我分♥析♥了成本 我们可以调整价格
So I did a cost analysis, and I think we can
匹配你们的支出 甚至可以更低一些
match what you're paying or maybe even beat it.
你还真是锲而不舍啊
Man, you do not quit.
我明白 你想拿到供药合同
Look, I get it. You want the pharmacy contract.
我说了我会看你的提案
I said I'll read your proposal.
但不是现在 我只能承诺这么多
But later, not now. That's the best I can do.
没问题 你已经精疲力尽了 带薪休假
No problem. You're exhausted. Maybe you'll have a clearer mind
说不定能让你的脑子能清醒一些
after an all expenses paid vacation?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
医药大会
Pharmaceutical conferences.
佛罗里达或者加勒比
Florida or the Caribbean.
你和你全家人的费用全免
All expenses paid for you and your family.
或许只有你和妻子两人
Or maybe just you and your wife.
第二次小型蜜月旅行
Little second honeymoon.
真的吗 这种做法合乎规定吗
Really? That -- That's all aboveboard?
国内可能只有你一个急诊主任
You're probably the only ER chief in the country
不会接受了
who's not taking them.
而且你都不用去参加会议
And you don't have to go to the lectures.
反正我从未去过
I mean, hell, I never do.
好奇问一下
Um...Just -- just out of curiosity,
夏威夷有吗
do you ever have one in Hawaii?
当然
Oh, yeah.
真的吗
Really?
包住宿吗
So hotel is included? Just...
加油 莱丽
Let's go, Riley!
拍到她了吗
Okay, are you getting her?
一定要把茜德全拍进去 好吗
Just make sure you're get everything for Syd, okay?
明白 都拍进去了
I got -- I got it! Okay, I got it.
别被她放倒
Don't let her take you down.
加油 莱丽
Come on, Riley.
我不得不说
I gotta admit, man,
-这比想象中要好玩多了 -是吧
- this is way more fun than I expected, man. - Right?
不不不 注意抱腿摔
No, no, no! Watch the single leg!
注意 好吧 没事
Watch the si-- okay, okay. That's okay.
防守 防守
Get in the guard! Get in the guard!
-放倒她 小莱丽 -很好 很好
- Get that little Riley wannabe. - Okay, okay, okay.
耐心点
Patience, okay?
耐心 找准机会下手
Patience! Look for an opening!
很好 就是这样 你能行的 十字固
Good. That's okay. Yes! You got this! The arm bar!
抓住 往里拽 拉 向后拉
Get it. Take it in. Take it in. Pull, pull, backward.
她认输啦 认输啦
She tapped! She tapped!
莱丽 莱丽 莱丽 莱丽
Riley! Riley! Riley! Riley!
太棒了 太帅了
That was awesome. That was so awesome.
谢谢 但我觉得
Thanks, but I think some of the parents
有些父母在鄙视你
are giving you dirty looks, though.
-有的人就是看什么都不顺眼 -确实
- Haters gonna hate. - Exactly.
好的 看着我 看着我
Okay, but hey, look at me, look at me.
我观察了你的下一个对手
Okay, I scouted your next opponent.
她比你壮 所以你不能被她压在身下
She's bigger than you, so you cannot let her take you down.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay?
要是我这么做呢
What if I just do this?
好的 然后我就...
Okay, okay, right. And then I do...
等等 我要摔倒了
Wait, I'm goona trip.
-天哪 -莱丽 你还好吗
- Oh, my Gosh. - Whoa, Riley, you okay?
莱丽 我们去... 莱丽 你...
Riley, let's get you to...Riley, you...
-抱歉 你没事吧 哪里痛 -我的手肘
- Sorry. You alright? What hurts? - Ow, my elbow.
你今天要上班吗 连续四晚了 对吧
You're working tonight? That's four nights in a row, right?
五天了 我好想周末快点来
Five. I cannot wait to have a weekend off.
说起这个
Ooh, speaking of which,
我有个朋友在希尔郡开了家早餐旅馆
I have a buddy who owns a B&B up in Hill Country.
我在想我们可以去那里共度周末
I was thinking we could go there for the weekend.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
听起来不错 不过待在这里也不错呀
Sounds nice, um, but why don't we stay around here?
我们可以去酒吧 去看马刺队的比赛
We can go to the bar. We can watch a Spurs game.
我还可以再次在泳池里赢你
I could... kick your ass in pool again.
又来了 躲在船下面游
There she goes, swimming under the boat.
不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
每次我想钓你 你就惊慌失措地逃走
When I get you on the line, you run off in a panic.
不是惊慌 我只是累了
It's no panic. I'm just -- I'm -- I'm tired.
不用 没事 我们就是玩玩儿 对吧
No, it's cool. We're just having fun, right?
我得把线放松一点
I gotta let out the line a little bit.
亚历山大医生
Dr. Alexander,
-化验结果在一号♥线 -没事 就泳池吧
- lab's on line 1. - No big deal. Pool it is.
好的
Okay.
好了 我们得把两边的髂内动脉结扎好
Okay, we have to ligate both internal iliacs
不然她就又会出血了
or she'll start bleeding again.
好的 我开始做迈陶克斯式切除
You got it. I'll start the Mattox maneuver.
医生
Hey, Doctor.
-那个可怜的大学女生怎么样了 -暂时稳定
- How's that poor college girl? - Stable for the moment.
你有两分钟时间 你让祁医生签了吗
You got two minutes. You get Dr. Zia to sign on?
当然 用毛伊岛迈泰鸡尾酒换的
Yep, mai tais in Maui.
但还要另一个主治医生同意
But only if the other attendings agree to it.
我应该怎样搞定卡拉翰医生
What's my best approach with Dr. Callahan?
除了短裙和一瓶威士忌吗
Well, besides a short skirt and a bottle of whiskey?
我可以给他志愿服务的老兵诊所
I would offer something to the Veterans clinic
提供一些东西
where he volunteers.
这很简单 不错的公♥关♥手段
Yeah, that's easy. It's great PR.
亚历山大医生呢 知道怎么搞定她吗
What about Dr. Alexander? Any idea how to handle her?
完全不知道
Not a freaking clue.
抱歉 内部笑话
Sorry. Inside joke.
亚历山大就像患有强迫症的好学生
Dr. Alexander is the OCD "A" student
她会反复盘问你
who's gonna cross-examine you on the data.
用你的研究报告轰炸她吧
Just overwhelm her with your research.
那样她就会签的
That'll get her to sign on.
谢谢告知 心脏瓣膜就在眼前了
Thanks for the tips. That heart valve's almost yours.
我想我们其实已经拿到了
I think we might actually get it.
你的操纵能力让我拜服不已啊
I genuflect in your direction.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
拜托 度假搞定陶福
Come on. Topher and the vacation?
老兵搞定TC 数据搞定乔丹
T.C. and the vets? Jordan and the charts?
你简直就是木偶大♥师♥
I mean, you're the -- the puppet master.
你是在幕布后操控的人
You're the man behind the curtain.
电影《非常嫌疑犯》中的神秘头目
你就是凯撒·索泽You are Keyser Soze.
哪有 就只是推进一下这事而已
No. Just trying to push things along is all.
那个心脏瓣膜会彻底改变医院的未来
That valve would be a game changer for us.
好了 另一边打结吧
All right. Let's get the other side tied off, okay?
我把她的包拿来了 她手♥机♥应该在这里
I just grabbed her whole purse. Her phone should be in there.
-这是她的吗 -我想是的
- Is this hers? - I guess so.
她之前好像都没事啊 有抑郁迹象吗
She seemed fine? Didn't seem depressed?
没有 完全没有
No, not at all.
若普林
若普林
陶福 那个医药代表还在吗
Toph is, uh, is that pharm rep still here?
我想她在楼上看手术
I-I think she's upstairs observing a surgery.
-我可以打电♥话♥叫她 T -怎么了
- But I-I can call up, Tee. - What is it?
可导致自杀倾向或行为
你晚上怎么睡着的
How the hell do you sleep at night?
通常喝点波旁威士忌 有时候吃安必恩
Uh, bourbon, usually. Sometimes Ambien.
有什么问题吗
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表