剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我去把独♥立♥日剩下的啤酒开了
I'm gonna go break out the leftover beer from the 4th of July...?
-只要我喝第一杯 -好的
- As long as I get the first one. - Yes, sir.
-我要第二杯 -好的
- Ooh, I get the second one. - Yes, ma'am.
-谢谢 -陶福
- Thank you. - Hey, Topher.
-你好 -你介不介意
- Hey. - Do you mind if I put
我在急诊室贴一些传♥单♥
some of these flyers up around the ER?
没问题 你要做这个吗
Sure. You're doing this?
对 这就是我告诉你的
Yeah, this is the segue out of the Army
军队外的延续
I was telling you about.
我可受不了从每日任务变成没任务
I can't go from daily missions to no missions.
给你
Here you go.
莱丽和她爸爸在一起呢
And Riley is with her dad?
她去参加夏令营了 一个月
She's at summer camp for a month.
我会去土耳其边境
So I'm gonna go to the Turkish border
帮助叙利亚难民
and help Syrian refugees.
希望能招到一些医护人员跟我一起去
I was hoping to recruit some doctors and nurses to come with me,
前提是 你没意见的话
if that's okay with you.
我都希望我能跟你一起
I-I wish I could join you.
只是手头的事实在太多了
I've got too much on my plate.
不能让这地方落入坏人手里
Got to keep this place away from the devil.
茜德 这非常诱人
Yeah, uh, Syd, this is very tempting,
但现在医院正在转让期间
but with the sale of the hospital,
我们都处于危机时刻
we're just -- we're all in crisis mode.
我不能走
I-I can't leave.
况且我可是陶福的心头肉
Besides, I'm like Topher's woobie.
是的
You are.
我就等你说这句话呢
I was hoping you'd say that.
你是我的主心骨 乔丹
You are my rock, Jordan.
彼此彼此
Hey, right back at you.
你在这有个很幸福的大家庭
It's quite the family you've got here.
这种场面不常见的
It's not something you see very often.
所以为了不让这个家散了 我会拼尽全力的
That's why I'm gonna do everything I can to keep it together.
当然了
Of course you are.
我一会回来
I'll be back.
听着 陶福
Look, Topher, um...
也许是时候告诉大家事情的真♥相♥了
Maybe it's time we tell everyone what's really going on.
你懂的 流言已经传疯了
You know, the rumor mill -- It's going crazy.
是啊
Right.
好的
Okay.
先喝杯啤酒再说 好吗
After that beer, though, okay?
好 还是三杯吧
Yeah, or three.
是啊
Yeah.
* We're all falling, and we need a place to hide *
我非常抱歉
I really am sorry,
乔丹的那个事
about the thing that happened with Jordan.
是吗 可看起来
Really? 'Cause it -- it seems like
也许你们俩没那么简单
maybe there's something more to it, from both of you.
不过是 我们有过一些过去
It's just -- There's a lot of history between the two of us,
所以...
so...
很复杂
It's complicated.
是啊 你说和我在一起
Yeah. You say you're with me,
却亲着她的嘴 真够复杂的
but you're kissing her. That's pretty complicated.
我可不是当备胎的人 斯科特
I'm not someone's second choice, Scott.
不是 我知道 你也不是
No, I know. And you shouldn't be.
我真的很在乎你
And I really care about you.
真的
I do.
所以我们能不能把关系放慢脚步
So, could we maybe just slow things down
就慢一点
a little?
好吧
Okay.
也许这样才最好
I think that's probably for the best.
哪来的邋遢鬼
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
好吧 今儿比较倒霉 今晚
Yeah, uh, seen better days... and nights.
整得跟被卡车撞了似的
Look like you were hit by a truck.
你说对了
Literally and metaphorically.
布丽安娜怎么样了
How's Brianna?
-手术成功了 -然后呢
- Surgery was a success. - Yeah?
德鲁陪着她呢吗
Is Drew with her?
我还是离他远点吧
I would probably stay away from him.
那张俊俏的脸蛋再打就废了
I don't think that pretty face can take another shot.
那是
Is that, um...
联♥合♥国♥救援团吗
U.N. Relief group, uh --
你在做这个吗
You doing that?
对 我下礼拜去土耳其
Yeah, I'm headed to Turkey next week.
是啊 换个环境应该不错
Yeah, I could really do with a change of scenery.
陶福 你觉得我可以
Toph, um, you think that I could...
说真的 兄弟
You know, honestly, brother,
就医院里现在这个情况
with everything that's going on in the hospital,
我觉得你出去待一阵子
I think it would help everyone
对谁来说 都是好事
if you got out of here for a little while.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好的 那我去收拾行李去
Okay. I guess I'll go pack my bags.
等下 慢着牛仔 我还没同意呢
Wait. Hold up, cowboy. I didn't give you the thumbs-up yet.
我不需要我行我素不听话的家伙
I don't need a loose cannon.
我需要的是能跟我去那干活的
I need someone who is there to do the job.
陶福 你能不能告诉她 我可以的
Toph, can you, um, tell her I can do it?
别看他现在这德行
Despite his present condition,
但在那种环境里 找不出谁
there is nobody that you would want to have your back
能比他更适合
in a place like that...
帮你忙了
than this guy.
好吧 你被录取了
All right, you're hired.
但如果你一旦搞砸 就立马滚回家
But you screw up, and you are on the first plane back home.
那我最好别搞砸了
Guess I better not screw up, then.
希望这个决定是正确的
I hope that was the right call.
是正确的 他最爱兵荒马乱了
It was. Chaos is his happy place.
说起兵荒马乱的 各位
Speaking of chaos -- Uh, everybody?
好的 让我给大家讲讲
All right. Let me -- Let me catch you up
医院现在是个什么情况吧
on where we're at with the hospital.
看来你今晚不是很顺啊
Wow, looks like you had a really rough night.
是啊
Yeah.
这一周就没有什么顺的时候
It's been a rough couple of nights this week.
T 你已经走到这么远了 别放弃
Tee, you've come so far. Don't slide now.
是啊 我努力
Yeah, I'm trying.
也许我就是这样的人
Maybe this is just who I am.
不是的
It's not.
我要和茜德去国外了
I'm going overseas with Syd.
好理理清楚
Good to clear my head.
我们得过几周再见了
Guess I'll see you in a couple weeks.
来
Come here.
BGM: The Woods by Hollow Coves
* And we all sit around the fire *
到那里要万事小心 知道吗
You be careful over there, okay?
你在这里也要万事小心
You be careful over here.
* And we all sit around the fire *
* We feel so much better now *
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表