剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
try and get some rest, all right? Save your energy.
稍等
One moment.
他已经完全糊涂了
He's really out of it.
早期阿兹海默症 也许是痴呆
Early Alzheimer's, maybe dementia?
你们结婚多久了
Hey, how long have you two been married?
我们...我们没有结婚
Uh, we're -- we're not married.
因为种族吗
Oh. Racial issues?
不是
Nope.
我记得我还在大学的时候
I remember when I was in college,
我喜欢上了一个漂亮的黑人女孩
I liked a beautiful Negro girl.
她的皮肤像乌檀一样黑
She was as dark as ebony.
还有她的性♥爱♥技巧
And the sexual acrobatics --
不是这样的 内维尔先生 我们只是同事
That's not it, Mr. Neville. We just work together.
-没错 -仅此而已
- Exactly. - And that's all.
就是这样 仅此而已
That's it. That's, uh, that's all.
好吧 我们
Hmm. Okay, let's --
先把玻璃从你屁♥股♥上弄出来 内维尔先生
let's get this glass out of your ass, Mr. Neville.
安吉拉·魏
Angela Wei?
安吉拉·魏
Angela Wei?
我想她和我一个病房♥ 对吗 她病得很重
Uh, I think she was in my room, right? She was really sick.
烟很大
Uh, there was so much smoke,
我们得把轮床都推到休息室
we had to move a bunch of gurneys into the break room.
这简直没完没了了 我爷爷不见了
This is taking forever. My grandpa is missing.
大伙都听着
Look, everybody,
特警队让一些急救人员进来了
the SWAT team has let in some first responders,
但他们还在搜查整幢建筑物
but they're still sweeping the building.
我们最后再点一遍名
So once we get a final count,
有身份证的就可以疏散了
we can start evacuating those with I.Ds.
为了你们自己的安全 请务必耐心等待
All for your own safety. You just have to be patient.
不 我现在就想知道
No. I want to know now.
我们受到了惊吓 一直在等
We've been scared, waiting,
现在你又要点名 好像我们还在幼儿园一样
and now you're taking roll like we're a bunch of kindergartners.
没错
Yeah.
夫人 听着 他只是想帮忙
Hey, hey, ma'am, listen. He's just trying to help.
你们应该放松一下
You guys need to take a breath.
你根本不关心我们家人的状况
You don't give a crap about our families.
他关心
He does.
你的祖父 丹尼尔·罗德里格斯
Your grandfather, Daniel Rodriguez?
他今早溜了出去想抽支烟 好吗
He snuck out to have a smoke early this morning, okay?
我亲眼看到他了
I saw him myself.
外面的人都被疏散到了社区中心的体育馆
Everyone outside was evacuated to a gym at the community center.
-我会打电♥话♥过去 好吗 -感谢上帝
- I'll call over there, okay? - Thank God.
爆♥炸♥发生后我们一直想再进来
We've been trying to get back in since the explosion.
发生了这种事罢♥工♥可以先缓缓
The strike can shove it on a day like this.
肯尼还好吗
Hey, is, uh, Kenny doing okay?
-他和斯科特在创伤二室 他很好 -好
- Uh, Trauma 2 with Scott. Yeah, he's okay. - Okay.
-但他朋友劳伦就没这么走运了 -谢谢
- His friend Lauren? Not so much. - Thanks.
好 这里我们接手了 你回去照顾病患
Okay, well, we got it from here. You get back to the patients.
各位请注意 我们会告诉你们事情的进展
Everybody else, listen up. We're gonna tell you what's happening.
我能帮你们做什么
Okay, what can I do for you guys?
你真是大救星
Oh, you're a sight for sore eyes.
在内维尔先生出院前
Uh, can we get a tetanus shot for Mr. Neville
-能给他打一针破伤风吗 -好的
- before we discharge him? - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗 内维尔先生
Are you okay, Mr. Neville?
感觉不是很好 很痒
I don't feel so good. It's -- it's itching.
-太难受了 从我身上拿掉 -别这样
- It's awful! Get it off of me! - Whoa, whoa, let's not do this.
缝合处起了疱疹 渗出液
Blistering on the stitches, oozing.
可能是对缝合线或者弹片过敏
Could be allergic to the stitches or maybe the shrapnel?
没事的
It's all right.
好吧
Uh, okay. Um...
内维尔先生 我们马上回来
Mr. Neville, we will be right back.
什么 你们去哪
What? Where are you going?
所有未受伤人员此时可以撤离医院了
All non-injured may evacuate the hospital at this time.
停下 停下 陶福
Hey, stop, stop! Topher! Hey.
-怎么了 怎么了 -炭疽
- What? What? What is it? - Anthrax.
什么
What?
我们治疗的病人 内维尔先生
Our patient, Mr. Neville,
他全身皮肤上出现了炭疽症
he has cutaneous anthrax all over his body.
-你确定吗 -典型症状
- Are you -- you sure? - Textbook.
无痛却很痒 伴有黑痂与溃疡症状
Painless but itchy black ulcers, blisters.
内维尔先生全身多处外伤
Mr. Neville had cuts all over his body.
-从而感染了炭疽孢子 -天呐
- That -- that's how the anthrax spores got in. - Oh, my God.
这么说 炸♥弹♥不仅是为了炸伤人
So, the bomb wasn't -- wasn't just meant to maim.
还为了传播炭疽病毒吗
It was a dispersal method for anthrax?
任何接触过的人都可能被感染
Anybody who came in contact could be sick.
如果病毒以雾化传播 整个急诊室都被感染了
If it -- if it aerosolized, that could mean the whole E.R.
我们得封... 警官
We need to shut -- Sir!
封锁急诊室 禁止任何人出入
Shut down the E.R. Nobody comes in or out.
各位 大家冷静一下 好吗
Everyone, we need you to calm down, all right?
各位 请冷静
Everybody, just please -- please calm down.
她的血压与血氧浓度恢复正常了
Her blood pressure and oxygen levels are back up.
好 通知特警队吧
All right. Let's update SWAT.
-他们这时候肯定疏散完医院了 -是啊
- I'm sure they've cleared the hospital by now. - Yeah.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们不得不封锁医院 出现炭疽了
We had to shut down the hospital. Anthrax.
在炸♥弹♥里
It was in the bomb.
也许吧 而你俩刚医治完那个炸♥弹♥客...
Probably, and since you two just worked on the bomber...
我们有可能从她的血液中吸入了炭疽孢子
We could've breathed in spores or gotten it from her blood.
-我们得去净化消毒 -对
- Okay, we need to decontaminate. - Right.
有出现症状的患者吗
Anyone symptomatic?
你的老年患者 多处炭疽皮损 仅限皮肤
Your old man. Multiple anthrax lesions. Limited to his skin,
但我们将对所有人实行治疗
but we're beginning treatment for everyone,
所以你俩赶紧去吧
so you two need to go right now.
明早之前 所有人都要进行医疗观察
Everyone's under medical observation till the morning.
炭疽可能无处不在
Anthrax could be everywhere.
-炭疽吗 -对 我们觉得在炸♥弹♥里
- Anthrax? - That's right. We think it was in the bomb.
劳伦怎么样了
How's, uh -- how's Lauren?
我们成功恢复了她下肢的血液循环
We were able to restore blood flow to the lower leg.
她很幸运 我们及时保住了腿
She's lucky we could save it in time.
是啊 「幸运」
Yeah, lucky.
她今天本不想来 但我逼着她来的
She didn't want to come in today, but I made her.
肯尼 这种事无法预料 走吧
Kenny, you had no way of knowing that. Come on.
你该打抗生素了
You need your antibiotics.
劳伦因为手术 已经注射环丙沙星了...
Lauren's already on cipro from the operation. So...
该你去打抗生素了
Well, now it's time for you.
-这就去 -好
- On my way. - Okay, good.
不会有事的 别担心
It's all gonna be okay. Don't worry.
好 担心吧 但都不会有事的
O-okay, worry, but it's gonna be okay.
不 别叫醒我妈
No, don't wake up my mother.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
BGM: It's Alright by Fractures
就是休息一会儿
Just taking a breath.
应该的
You deserve it.
之前的事
About earlier...
抱歉 我错了 你说得对
Sorry. I was wrong. You were right.
我都听不懂你说什么了
Okay, I don't even know what you're talking about anymore,
但我肯定这都不重要了
but, uh, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter.
「如果你当初听我的
If you would've listened to me
让那些病人去别家医院
and sent those patients to all those different hospitals,
我们现在就不会到处传播炭疽了」
we would've spread anthrax everywhere.
这是一开始的计划吧
That was probably the plan in the first place, wasn't it?
一开始的计划是害怕
The plan was fear.
信我 我真那样了
And believe me, I fell for it.
我很害怕
I was scared.
是吗
You were?
我当时吓懵了
I was...I was petrified.
这跟为人父母有关
And it -- it comes with having kids.
你意识到
You -- you realize
你生命中有更重要的理由活下去
you have something more important to live for.
大家都觉得成家之后
You know, everyone thinks having a family
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表