剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
这是你第一次出任务 冷静点
It's your first paramedic ride-along, so be chill.
我可不太会冷静 富贵病们 别挡道
Not so good with the chill. Yo, "Affluenza," out of my way.
-什么情况 -我刚才在楼上参加派对
- You, what do we got? - I was at the party upstairs,
当我下来时就发现他躺在这儿
and I found him out here when I came down.
他嗑了什么东西吗
Did he take something?
我不知道 可能吧 派对嘛
I don't know. Probably. It's a party.
可能吸毒过量 给他来一针纳洛酮
Probably O.D.'d. Give him a shot of Narcan.
知道了 我来
I know. I got it.
我猜不是阿片类
Guess it's not opiates.
他呼吸很微弱
He's got minimal respirations.
那我们最好插个管否则他就醒不过来了
Then we better intubate or he won't make it back.
让这些蠢蛋退后 这可不是余兴表演
Back these idiots up. It's not a sideshow!
快点 退后 听到她说的吗 退后
Come on, guys. Back up. You heard her. Back up!
-氧饱和正常 -以最大速率输液一升
- Sats are holding. - Run in a liter wide open.
我来查血糖
I'll check the blood sugar.
我来负责他 你去吧
I've got him. Go.
怎么回事
What happened?
她从那里掉下来了
She fell from up there.
我得呼叫支援
I'm gonna need some backup.
我终于止住血了
I stopped the bleeding... finally.
我这周有两个患者差点没救回来
You know, I almost lost two patients this week
就因为他们吃了那个鬼药无法凝血
who wouldn't clot 'cause of that damn medication.
-薄血药 -对 但不是华法林
- Blood thinners? - Yeah, but not Warfarin.
而是那些新药
It's like these -- these new ones
制药公♥司♥还没研发出对应的解毒剂
that these drug companies market out to people
就将这些新药推向市场
before there's an antidote.
总之我缝合了伤口
Anyway, I sutured the laceration,
所以他应该可以准备手术了
so he should be ready for surgery now.
好 我已呼叫斯科特
Okay, I already paged Scott.
好
Okay.
你在干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
你不能在急诊室中♥央♥做这种举动
You can't do that right here in the middle of the ER.
我就是为了让你不爽
I just do it it to piss you off.
好吧 但没人想看见你脱衣服
Yeah, well, nobody wants to see that.
那只是你自己的看法 陶福
Speak for yourself, Topher.
专家大驾光临
Hey, it's the pros from Dover.
有一位脾裂伤患者在创伤一室准备手术
You have a lacerated spleen in Trauma 1 ready for surgery.
他很可能需要先出来
Probably needs to come out.
好 保罗 在手术一室给他做准备
All right. Paul, get him prepped in OR 1.
我马上就来 我们迟些时候再过一遍幻灯片
I'm right behind you, and we'll go over the PowerPoint later.
好 我马上去
Yeah, I'm on it.
幻 幻灯片
Pow-PowerPoint?
对 我跟普莱斯勒制药的人
Yeah. I've been hounding the folks
纠缠了好几个月了
at Pressler Pharmaceuticals for months
目的是为了能选我们进行一项研究
to get them to choose us for one of their studies.
他们研发了一种高科技经导管心脏瓣膜
They've got this high-tech transcatheter valve --
可以让病患的住院时间
gets patients in and out of the hospital
-比原来缩短一半 -有什么困难
- in, like, half the time. - So what's the holdup?
困难在于他们只在全国四所医院
The holdup is they're only giving sample valves
分发这种瓣膜的样品 也就是说
to four hospitals nationwide, which means that we all
我们得弯腰抱膝献菊花才能争取到会面机会
have to bend over and grab our ankles just to get a meeting.
听上去真是糟糕的会面呢
Sounds like a hell of a meeting.
你好 你一定是克莱门斯医生
Hi. Uh, you must be Dr. Clemmens.
杰西卡·桑德斯 普莱斯勒的医药代表
Jessica Sanders, Pressler rep.
你好
Hi.
别担心 我不会让你「进献菊花」的
Don't worry. I won't make you grab your ankles.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我以为你明天才来
I thought you were coming tomorrow.
计划有变 我明天得飞丹佛
Yeah, change of plans. I gotta fly out to Denver tomorrow,
所以我决定今晚临时过来看看你的申请
so I decided to pop by tonight to check out your application.
其实我现在得去做手术了 但...
Yeah, um, well, I've gotta get up to surgery right now, but --
没关系 我在这里等你
No worries. I'll be here when you're ready.
我和祁医生和...这位医生待一会儿
Just hang out with -- with Dr. Zia and Dr...
卡拉翰
Callahan.
-我们见过吗 -没有 否则你会记得
- H-Have we met? - Uh, no, you'd remember,
但你就是我想要谈话的人
but you're just the man I wanna talk to.
我刚收到呼叫
I just got paged.
我要去更衣室换衣服了
I'm gonna go change in the locker room.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
也许我们会再见的
Maybe we'll see each other again.
那么 祁医生
So...Dr. Zia...
我在
Yes?
我该找谁上♥床♥才能让圣安东尼奥纪念医院
Who do I have to sleep with to get San Antonio Memorial
只用我们的药
to switch to our drugs exclusively?
-这个嘛 我 -没事 我只是开玩笑
- Well, it -- it -- I -- - Oh, no, no, I'm kidding.
-其实 -我在说笑呢
- Technically -- - I'm kidding.
-这是个玩笑 -好吧
- It's a joke. - Ah...right.
但我很想谈成合同 所以...
But I'd love the contract, so...
我们能谈谈吗
can we talk business?
汉娜
Hannah?
你好 我是亚历山大医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Alexander.
我听说你是因发热入院
So I hear that you came in with a fever.
输液处的确是这么告诉我的
That's what they told me over at the Infusion Center.
是癌症
Cancer.
那里是我化疗的地方
That's where I go for chemo.
医生说我突发高热把我转来了急诊
The doctor said I spiked a fever and referred me to the ER.
没错 温度还是有点高
Yeah, still looks a little high.
好了 你可以躺下吗
All right, can you lay down for me?
你最近才做过手术啊
Ah, you recently had surgery.
大概三周前 这是第二次动刀了
About three weeks ago. Second time under the knife.
为了切除一些转移到肝脏的肿瘤
Went in to remove some tumors that metastasized to my liver.
好的
Okay.
按压时有酸痛感吗
Any pain or soreness when I press?
没有
No.
好的 我给你开一些泰诺退烧
All right, well, I'd like to give you some Tylenol to bring the fever down,
另外再给你做全套脓毒症检查
but I also want to run a full septic work-up.
还要做CT看看有没有术后脓肿吗
And a CT to look for a post-op abscess?
我已经经历这些有段时间了
I've been going through this for awhile now.
其实我差不多就住在医院里
I mean, I practically live in hospitals.
我讨厌这些地方 味道 无菌墙
And I hate these places -- the smells, the sterile walls,
日光灯的嗡嗡声
the hum of the fluorescent lights.
说得好 那我走了
Good point. You know what? I'm out of here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是想对你工作的地方喷粪
I didn't mean to crap on your workplace.
亲爱的 没什么 上个月我们收了一个人
Honey, please. Last month, we had a guy in here
真的在这里喷粪了
who literally crapped on the place.
不是吧 真的吗
Oh, no. Really?
真的 这就是医学的魅力啊
Oh, yeah. It's the glamour of medicine.
好了 那就做测试吧
Okay, let's run the tests.
顺便说一下 我不吃食堂的饭
But FYI, I am not eating the cafeteria food.
顺便说一下 我也不吃
Well, FYI, I don't either.
好 我给你心脏听诊
Okay, let's listen to your heart.
-项链很漂亮 -谢谢
- Those are pretty necklaces. - Thanks.
-这边 -医生 这边 快
- Over here. - Doctor, right here. Hurry.
让让 借过
Come through, come through.
什么情况
What do we got?
富家大学生酗酒犯蠢 目前就这情况
Dumb, drunk, rich college kids. That's what I got.
她从四楼的阳台摔下来
She fell from a 4-story balcony.
-我不敢移♥动♥她 -血压是多少
- I didn't want to move her. - Hey, how's her pressure?
收缩压90 无反应
90 systolic, and she's unresponsive.
爱丽娜 天啊
Alina? Oh, my God!
-是你的朋友吗 -对 是我的室友
- Uh, I-is this your friend? - Y-yes, she's my roommate.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
-这话我该问你 -我不知道
- I should ask you that. - I don't know.
她去聚会了 我朋友打电♥话♥让我过来
She was at a party and my friend called me and told me to get here.
骨盆感觉是骨折了
Pelvis feels unstable.
好 用盆骨固定带固定住
Okay, we'll stabilize it with a pelvic binder.
-爱丽娜 她能听到我吗 -不知道
- Alina! Can she hear me? - I don't know.
继续检查有没有其他创伤
Hey, keep going with the trauma survey.
她可能其他地方也受伤了
She may have other injuries.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表