剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
然后你就知道了 我在这里了
and then, y-you know, here we are.
好吧
Okay.
你得打一针破伤风
Well, you just earned yourself a tetanus shot
可能还伴有神经损伤
and probably some nerve damage.
-你结婚了吗 -没有
- Are you married? - Uh, no.
我们要对此进行外科会诊
So, we're gonna get a surgical consult on this.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
我要把这玩意从你胳膊上拆下来
I'm gonna get this thing off your arm, okay?
好吗
Oh, okay. Sound good?
文斯 能帮个忙吗
Hey, Vince, can you help me out here?
压住两侧 很好
Push down on both sides. Okay, great.
数到三就开始 好吗
Let's do this on three, okay?
好
All right.
-一 -好
- One... - Yeah.
二
Two...
说好数到三的 亚历山大医生
You said three, Dr. Alexander!
是的
Yeah.
天啊 这样很不好
Oh, man, that's not cool!
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
看我的手指
Follow my finger.
够了 这有必要吗
Okay, just -- Is all this necessary?
看情况 伸出双臂 手掌向上
We'll see. We'll see. Extend your arms, palms up.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
行了 现在能签字了吗
Okay. Will you sign the paper now?
麦克 你左臂有些旋前肌漂移
Mac, your left arm has what we call pronator drift.
可能是大脑异常的表现
It could be a symptom of a brain abnormality.
也可能是高中打橄榄球时的旧伤
Or it could be an old high-school football injury?
或是为你挡枪的后遗症
Oh, or the bullet I took for you.
以防万一 我们做个CT
Okay, well, let's run a C.T. scan to be safe.
拜托 看在我去年在阿富汗
Come on. After everything I did for you
帮了你那么多的份上 赶紧签字吧
last year in Afghanistan, just sign the damn paper.
回去对你那么重要吗
Why is it so important to go back?
你完成了任务 已经回家了
You've done your part. You're home now.
还加入了卢比孔团队
You've got Team Rubicon.
感觉不一样
It's just not the same.
在国外 我破门而入
Look, overseas, I kicked doors,
乘直升机抓坏人
flew in helicopters, rolled up bad guys.
在那里我有目标
Over there, I had a purpose.
回来后 我
Back here, I'm just...
我感觉自己在一座岛上
Well, I'm on an island.
我得离开这里
I got to get off.
听着 我明白 兄弟
Hey, listen, I get it. I get it, brother.
但这是尽职检查
But this is about due diligence.
不如这样 我帮你插个队
I'll tell you what. I'm gonna jump the line.
尽快帮你做个CT扫描
I'll get you a C.T. scan ASAP.
别乱跑
Just sit tight.
真不想相信你看过
I can't even believe you seen that.
太吓人了
It was way too scary.
明天快点来吧 我都等不及了
I can't wait for tomorrow.
我终于要成为你的女儿了
I'm finally gonna be your daughter.
在我眼里 你已经是了
You already are in my eyes.
我知道
Know that.
派对我也等不及了
I can't wait for the party, either.
我几乎请了医院的所有人
I pretty much invited everyone from the hospital.
你怎么弄的
What did you do?
交叉线在这里
Those are the crosses right there.
-哪里 -什么叫你请了所有人
- Where? - What do you mean you invited everyone?
对 急诊室 重症监护室还有外科的所有人
Yeah, everybody from the E.R., ICU, surgical department.
是吗
Oh, you did, did you?
我会让瑞克多买♥♥些披萨
I'll get Rick to pick up more pizzas.
-德鲁爸爸 -好
- Papa Drew. - Okay.
我得走了 宝贝
All right. I got to go, kiddo.
好的
Okay.
-莫莉 -怎么了
- Hey, Mollie. - Yes?
你能把这个小犯人送回牢房♥吗
Can you get this, uh, little inmate back to her cell?
-她又逃出来了 -当然
- She escaped again. - Of course I will.
-谢谢 -走吧 小逃犯
- All right. - Come on, escapee.
再见
Bye.
库尔德人来之前大家都好好的
We were fine before the Kurds arrived.
现在都病倒了
Now we are weak and ill.
我死了两个兄弟
Two of my people are dead.
我们死了更多
And we lost many more.
我们现在应该尽力抢救还活着的人
You know, let's focus on saving those we still can.
知道吗 我们留下反击了
You know what? We stayed, and we fought.
如果你的人一起留下
Perhaps if your people did the same thing
而不是像懦夫一样逃走
instead of running like cowards --
好了 够了
Okay, okay. Hey. That's enough.
你还是出去给大家派发吃的吧
Why don't you go outside, feed your people?
让我们好好工作
Let us do our job.
好吗 你也是
All right? You do the same.
给他们发吃的
Feed your people.
我不知道这些人会先死于疫情爆发
I don't know what's gonna kill these people first --
还是心怀仇恨
this outbreak or their own hatred.
没设身处地经历过就别瞎评判
You can't judge until you've walked a mile in their shoes.
你有过吗
Like you have?
我没有评判他们 只是想帮他们
I'm not judging, I'm just trying to help these people.
但他们对互相残杀
And they're more interested in killing one another
比对治疗更感兴趣
than they are in healing.
你这就是在评判
So you're judging.
我算是明白德鲁为啥揍你了
Now I'm starting to understand why Drew hit you.
你有话想对我说吗
You got something you want to say to me?
对 算你走运 要不是我分身乏术
Yeah. You're so lucky. If I could spare the help,
你肯定是第一批回国的人
you'd be on the first thing smoking back to the States.
-可你不能 -做完检测吧
- But you can't. - Just finish the test.
做完了 好消息 这不是疟疾
Already did. Good news -- not malaria.
坏消息 仍不清楚致死原因
Bad news -- we still don't know what's killing these people.
最好在死亡人数飙升前找出原因
And we better figure it out before the body count rises.
圣安东尼奥纪念医院
急诊
好 什么情况
All right. What do we got?
生命体征稳定了 血压下降了
Sats are holding, but B.P. is down.
肯定受了重创
Yeah, certainly took a beating.
头部和胸口多处撞伤
Multiple contusions to her head and chest.
她的腹部情况更严重
I'm more worried about her abdomen.
整个腹壁三度烧伤
Full thickness burns to the entire abdominal wall.
需要做手术解压
She needs surgical decompression.
慢着
Whoa. Slow down.
先做完评估
Let's finish your evaluation
再准备手术 好吗
before we reach for the knife, all right?
在医学院时我遇到过类似的病患
I had a patient like this in med school.
他死于烧伤肿胀压♥迫♥肠道
Swelling from the burn strangled his intestinal organs and he died.
死得很快
Quickly.
好吧 这不是医学院 香农
All right, well, this is not med school, Shannon.
不能因为之前病患的悲惨下场
You don't want to make an impulsive decision with this patient
就对眼前的病患冲动行事
based on a bad outcome with another.
我们得考虑周密 懂吗
We need to be thorough here, okay?
我没有冲动 我有自己的判断
I am not being impulsive. I'm using my judgment.
另外我要的是咨♥询♥ 不是说教
And I asked for a consult, not a lecture.
你也如愿了
And you got one.
我想你没弄清「活动」和「行动」
I think you're confusing activity with action.
有时无为胜有为
And sometimes the best course of action is none.
我不会冒险给不需手术的人动手术
I won't risk cutting someone open who may not need it.
我得去给需要手术的人动手术了
Now, I'm heading to surgery on someone who does.
给她做全面创伤检查 做完来找我
You do a full trauma work-up and then get back to me.
不能有任何遗漏 好吗
We don't want to miss anything, all right?
-有空吗 -有啊
- Got a sec? - Uh, yeah.
你找我 肯定有空
For you, of course.
明天的事你准备好了吗
Hey, you ready for the party tomorrow?
德鲁
Drew...
布丽安娜的案子不是明天开庭
the court date for Brianna isn't gonna happen tomorrow.
-为什么 -其实我也不知道
- What? Why? - Honestly, no idea.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表