剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
On top of being a drunk and ruining my past,
我爸还要毁了我的未来
my dad's also ruined my future.
我再也不想看到他
I never want to see him again.
要是我就不会买♥♥那个金枪鱼三明治的
Hey, I wouldn't jump on that tuna sandwich.
它从布♥什♥当总统开始就在那里了
It's been there - since Bush was president.
好恶心啊
Oh, that's gross.
没错
Yeah.
我...听说了你的放纵之夜草草收场了
So, I...I hear your night of fun and debauchery got cut short.
BGM: Let It Go by Joshua Hyslop
全是带着氧气罐和助行车的老年人赌场
Nothing says debauchery like a casino
完全算不上是放纵吧
full of 80-year-olds with air tanks and walkers.
是啊
Yeah.
可怜的陶福
Poor Toph.
他妈妈真的是要逼疯他了
His mom is really driving him crazy.
-她还缠着他不放吗 -一刻不停
- Yeah, she's still on his case? - Nonstop.
你的新娘病人怎么样了
Yeah. How's your bride doing?
她在去手术室
Well, she's on her way to the O.R.
而不是蜜月的路上
instead of her honeymoon.
这计划变动还真大
That's a big change of plans.
「无论顺境还是逆境」对吧
For better or worse, right?
是啊
Yeah.
这就是我们聪明的地方
See, that's where we were smart.
我们把逆境分散到八年之中
We spread our worst out over eight years.
是啊 没错
Yeah, we did.
但也有很多好事发生
But there was a lot of good, too.
我希望你能幸福
I really do want you to be happy.
这也是我希望的
I want the same for you.
心脏科找人
Hey. Cardiology called.
那老头只要那个把他按在水里的医生
The old guy only wants the doc that dunked him in the water.
好的 我这就去
Okay. I'll be right there.
我还是别问了
I'm not even going to ask.
还是不要的好
Yeah. Don't.
好吧 来一个金枪鱼三明治
Okay. One tuna sandwich.
你不是真的要买♥♥吧
Oh, you're not really going to buy that, are you?
不 只是为了让别人别买♥♥而已
Oh, no, just making sure nobody else does.
你怎么样了
How you feeling?
告诉我我怎么了
Just tell me how I'm doing.
别像个娘们儿一样 直说吧
Don't be a pussy. Spit it out.
你需要心内直视手术
You're going to need open-heart surgery.
做呗
Let's do it.
好 问题是
Yeah. The problem
插管的时候
is that your heart stopped twice
你的心脏停搏两次 所以
during the cath procedure, so...
你需要这个手术
You need the operation,
但是你可能活不过这个手术
but you're probably not going to survive it.
是吗
Yeah.
有我能联♥系♥的什么...亲友吗
You got any...friends or family I can call?
我的朋友们...都死了
All my friends, they're dead.
从来也没有什么亲属
Family, never had one.
我太忙于
I was too busy...
跟人上♥床♥
trying to get laid.
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我在你这个年纪可比你帅多了
When I was your age, I was better-looking than you
我闭着眼睛就能把你打趴下
and I could kick your ass with my eyes closed.
信不信
Oh, yeah.
我信你
I believe it.
天呐
Oh, man. Holy cow.
你可以待一会儿吗
You stay for a while?
可以
Sure.
你让我待多久我就待多久
I'll stay as long as you want.
-医生 -等等
- Doctor. - Hold on.
我能跟他谈谈吗
Can I talk to him?
他已经麻醉好准备手术了
He's already sedated for surgery.
抱歉
Sorry.
走吧
Go.
他看起来好瘦弱...
He looks so small...
...好憔悴
...so worn.
你是不是觉得我很糟糕
You think I'm a terrible person, don't you,
因为我不想跟他说话
for not wanting to speak to him?
我想我没有权利评判任何人任何事
I think I have no right to judge anybody on anything.
BGM: The Highest Tide by The Wealthy West
豪尔赫怎么样了
How's Jorge?
不好
Not great.
德鲁 之前的事我很抱歉
Drew, I'm sorry about earlier.
我应该考虑到你的感受
I wasn't as sensitive to you as I should've been.
没事 我...
No. I...
你只是想帮忙而已
You were just trying to help.
是啊 但是你才刚回来然后...
Yeah, but you just got back and --
乔丹 我知道TC刚回来的时候
Jordan, I know the hell you went through with T.C.
你们经历了什么
when he first came back.
-我很抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
忘了吧
Forget it.
问题不是关于我回来得太早
This wasn't about me coming back too soon.
这个病例让我意识到了一些其他事情
This case just brought up some other stuff
一些我不想承认的事情
that I didn't want to admit to.
比如什么
Like what?
我还没告诉我父母我回来了
I haven't told my parents I'm back.
那是他们结婚40周年纪念日 我应该去的
It's their 40th anniversary. I'm supposed to go.
但是我不能去 因为我太害怕了
But I can't, 'cause I'm too scared
我不敢告诉他们我和瑞克结婚了
to tell 'em that Rick and I got married.
但是他们知道你出柜了 对吧
Um...but they know you're out, right?
是的
Yeah.
从小到大 爸爸和我一直都是最好的朋友
See, growing up, my dad and I used to be best friends.
我们一起看比赛视频 一起去现场看比赛
We watched games together, went to games together,
我们参加各种体育活动
we played every sport.
什么事情我们都一起做
We did everything together.
然而当我向他出柜了之后
And then when I came out to him,
他就像是不能跟我说话了一样
it's like he couldn't talk to me anymore.
宝贝 我深表遗憾
Honey, I'm so sorry.
钢人队还是那个钢人队 对吧
It's the same Steelers game, right?
有什么变了呢
I mean, what's the difference?
但是对他来说 一切都变了
But to him, it had all changed.
所以我想...如果我什么都不说
So I figure - if I don't say anything,
也许过个一两年...
maybe for a year or two...
你知道
you know,
也许就会有和好的希望
maybe there's that glimmer of hope.
即使他会改变...
Even if it's just 1% that...
...然后一切变回
...he'll change and then things
原来的样子的希望只有1%
can go back to the way they used to be.
德鲁 你...
Drew, you know, your --
你♥爸♥爸日渐老去
your dad's getting older.
到时候如果没有机会
And how are you going to feel
跟他说话了你会是什么心情
if you don't get the chance to talk to him?
他快不行了 快把抢救车推过来
He's crashing. Get the crash cart now.
我不在乎你是否跟TC或克莱门斯医生交往过
Look, I don't care if you dated T.C. Or Dr. Clemmens.
信不信由你 在和你约会之前
Believe it or not, I may have dated other women
我也跟其他女人交往过
before I went out with you.
我想说的是有些人就是很难
I'm just saying that some guys have a hard time
跟女孩的前男友一起共事
working with other guys that have dated the woman
无论他对这女孩有没有兴趣
that they may or may not be interested in.
好吧 我不是那种人
Well, I'm not like those other guys.
那就好
That's good.
我的确对跟我约会的这位女孩很感兴趣
And I'm definitely interested in a woman they may have dated.
其实 今天我想给她
In fact, I'd love to make her
做一份可口的早餐
a gourmet breakfast this morning.
可口的早餐吗
Oh? A gourmet breakfast?
这样的话你说过多少次了
Hmm. How many times have you used that line?
这是第一次
Oh, this is the first time.
-我发誓 -呵呵
- I swear. - Uh-huh.
那么你觉得呢
So what do you say?
9点左右来我家吃松露煎蛋卷怎么样
Truffle omelet at my place around 9:00?
为何不改到8点45
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表