剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
截止到目前 大火烧毁了九间房♥屋
So far, the fire has destroyed nine homes...
野火在圣安东尼奥郊区蔓延
大火仍在蔓延
This fire keeps spreading.
从前方发来的报道说情况变得更糟
Okay. Yeah, word from the front is it's only getting worse.
会有更多烧伤和吸入浓烟的病人被送来
We can expect more burn victims and more smoke-inhalation patients.
还有很多 大家严正以待
A lot more. Everybody, get your game faces on!
东家要撒手不管
Hard to put on your game face
很难保持工作状态
when your owner's throwing the game.
知道我们大概什么时候被解雇吗
Do you have an ETA on our pink slips?
还没有正式决定呢
Whoa, whoa. Nothing's official.
霍巴特公♥司♥还没买♥♥ 对吧
Hobart hasn't bought anything yet, right?
没错 还没
That's right. They haven't.
我也去见了其他买♥♥家
And I've reached out to other buyers
试图说服他们出更高的价
to try and convince them to top Hobart's bid
让我们不用分开
and keep us together.
在得到回复前我们要有信心 莫莉
So until I hear back, let's -- let's keep the faith, Mollie.
每月一号♥我的房♥东可不收信心啊 陶福
My landlord doesn't take faith at the first of the month, Topher.
莫莉 热衰竭病人
Mollie! Heat exhaustion.
需要输个液 躺几个小时
Just needs an I.V., couple hours off his feet.
他不是一个人
He ain't the only one.
莫莉
Mollie.
陶福 别往心里去
Topher, don't take it personally, okay?
莫莉从其他急诊部拿到了三个职位
Mollie's got three offers from other E.R.s.
所有护士都有其他出路
All of the nurses have options.
我听说有些医生也是 你现在手上有几个
I hear some of the doctors, too. How many do you have now?
三个 包括巴尔的摩
Three. Including Baltimore.
格温想让我回去 但我不会去
Gwen wants me to move back, but I'm not biting.
这里所有人都不会
Okay? Neither is anyone else here.
我们都知道再不可能找到像这样的工作大家庭了
We all know we're never gonna find a work family like this again.
她需要头部CT和缝合
Hey, she needs a head C.T. and stitches.
直升机在加油 然后会载更多病患过来
Chopper's refueling, then going back for more patients,
但看上去这里空间不够了
but it looks like space is at a premium here.
我们会找到更多地方的 大家别担心
Well, we'll find more space. Everybody, stop worrying.
急诊部还没要关门呢
The E.R. is not closing.
我告诉你们 许多人对这里感兴趣
There's a lot of interest in this place, I'm telling you.
我们会在一起 不会有问题的
We're gonna stay together. It's gonna be fine.
是 不 我同意
Yeah, no, I-I-I agree.
没事的 没事 会好起来的
It's all right. It's all -- It's all gonna be fine.
对你和斯科特来说是没错
Yeah, for you and Scott.
你是外科医生 霍巴特公♥司♥不会解雇你
You're surgeons. Hobart won't drop you.
我们其余的人都是倒霉蛋
The rest of us are S.O.L.
三十岁女性
30-year-old female
开着全地形车在火里搜寻
scouting the fire on an ATV when it rolled.
她被困在火中
She wound up in the flames.
腹壁二级和三♥级♥烧伤
Second- and third-degree burns to her abdominal wall.
可能有内伤
Possible internal injuries.
全地形车正好压在了她身上
ATV landed right on top of her.
好 去创伤一室
Okay. Trauma 1.
还有其他人
And you've got more coming in.
怎么回事
What happened?
大火烧起来时 这蠢蛋想救他的动物朋友
Knucklehead was trying to save his furry friends when the fire broke out.
踩到了陷阱
Trap bit him.
也许下次看看清楚情况
Maybe a little bit of situational awareness
可以免去你一些痛苦 你个嬉皮士
might save you some pain next time, you damn hippie.
好 病人入诊 创伤二室
Okay. Incoming. Trauma 2.
我叫德瑞克 这些动物遭受的痛苦
My name is Derrick, and it's nothing like the pain
是无法形容的 你个法♥西♥斯♥
those animals feel, you fascist!
麦克
Hey, Mac!
我上次见你时你还趴在阿富汗开火呢
Last time I saw you, you were laying down fire in Afghanistan.
我上次见你时 你正躲着枪林弹雨呢
Last time I saw you, you were running from it.
德鲁 这是麦克·莱利
Hey, Drew. This is Mac Riley.
去年在阿富汗 他帮助TC和我出来
He helped T.C. and I out last year in Afghanistan.
-你好 -德鲁·阿利斯特 军医
- Oh. - Drew Alister, Army doc.
去过伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗
Iraq, Afghanistan.
现在还在各地跑 没停过
Still racking up trips -- can't get enough.
退伍后总是想念这种生活
Yeah, you're gonna miss it when you're out.
-德鲁 -你好 有任务了
-Drew! -Oh! Hey, uh, duty calls.
-很高兴认识你 哥们 -我也是
- Good to meet you, man. - Yeah, nice to meet you.
-谢谢 -对了 医生
- Thank you. - Oh, hey, Doc.
-说 -在我出去之前
- Yeah. - Look, before I head back out,
我想请你帮个忙
I got a favor to ask you.
我在考虑回去当兵
Thinking about getting back into the contracting field,
我需要一位医生在我的体♥检♥表上签字
and, uh, I just need a doc's John Hancock on my physical form.
可以 你待会过来
Yeah, sure. Come on back.
我给你检查
I'll check you out.
我得归队 医生
Yeah, I got to get back to my team, Doc.
为什么你不直接动个笔呢
W-Why don't you just pencil-whip that?
我 我不能直接签
Well, I ca-- I can't just sign it.
很快地检查一下 马上就好
Quick physical, you're on your way.
最多十分钟 娜塔莉
10 minutes tops. Hey, Natalie?
我们给他准备一下 创伤三室行吗
Uh, can we set him up, uh, Trauma 3?
-没问题 -TC在哪儿
- Sure thing. - Hey, so, where's T.C.?
他去海外了
He's back overseas.
你可以不让一个男孩战斗
You can take the boy out of the fight,
却无法熄灭他内心战斗的渴望
not the fight out of the boy.
我也觉得
Yeah, tell me about it.
难民营 叙利亚-土耳其边界
我们在这里已经一个月了
We've been here a month
土耳其人仍然不让我们过境
and the Turks still won't let us cross the border.
每天换两次敷料
You change those dressings twice a day.
谢谢 非常感谢你的帮助
Thank you. Your help is much appreciated.
但是我更多的人♥民♥需要帮助
But many more of my people are in need.
我们只有两个人 哈姆迪
Well, there are only two of us, Hamdi,
我们已经竭尽全力了
so we're doing the best with what we have.
你要这个吗
Do you want this?
退后
Get back!
看来我们需要更多的物资
Looks like we're gonna need more supplies.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir! Sir!
我们已经不吃不喝走了数十公里
We have walked many miles -- no food, no water!
很多人受伤了
Sir, please. Many of us are hurt.
-请帮帮忙 -你要干什么
- Please help. - What are you doing?
我们不知道他们来自哪里
We don't know where these people came from.
不知道他们是谁
We don't know who they are.
我们一开始不是也不认识哈姆迪吗
We didn't know Hamdi until we knew him, either, okay?
但是我们已经人满为患了
Okay, but we are at capacity,
药品也要用完了
and we are running out of drugs.
有的时候计划就是赶不上变化
Sometimes you just got to wing it, okay?
我们一会定个计划 总能搞定的
We'll -- We'll make a plan later. We'll just figure it out.
-开门 -不要
- Open the gate. - No, no, no!
你在干什么
What are you doing?! What are you doing?!
不要开门
Don't open the gate! Don't open the gate!
冷静一下
Hey! Hey! Calm down!
关上门
Close the gate!
冷静 没关系的
Calm down! It's okay! Hey! Hey! Hey!
帐篷里有水
There's water in the tent.
我觉得你这周真的好冷淡
I just feel like you've been really distant this week.
不 我没有冷淡
No, I have not been distant.
只是因为这个地方有可能被卖♥♥
I'm just -- there's so much going on here
引发了太多事情
with the possible sale of this place.
如果真的被卖♥♥了我要回到达拉斯吗
I mean, do I go back to Dallas if it happens?
-还是留下来 -达拉斯
- Do I stay? - Dallas?
-是的 -那我怎么办
-Well... -Where do I fit in there?
我不知道
Well, I don't know. It's...
这就是给我的答案
There's my answer.
今晚还有好多活要做
Look, there's so much going on here tonight.
我们能不能之后再说
Can we talk about it later?
好吧
Sure.
陶福
Yo, Toph. Hey.
有一个问题
Hey, we got a problem.
我刚在自动配药机上检查完库存
Uh, I just finished inventory on Pyxis,
有些药不见了 十二瓶耐而可
and drugs came up missing. Uh, a dozen Norco.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表